Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Polygamy in US  (Read 33041 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong Polygamy in US
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2014, 05:29:16 PM »
theking,

If you're not a troll yourself and have no emotional issues, prove that you can debate or respond to my posts without your usual irrelevant jabbering that doesn't even pertain to the topic at hand.

Until you can back up your claims and threat, there's no need to waste time on having an intelligent debate with you and your Troll tendencies. Or until you can admit that your Troll claims and threat have zero basis and were just "FAKE"...CAPISCE

Until then, I'll continue to prove your wrong because I enjoy proving Trolls wrong.  O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2014, 08:45:24 PM »
You've only proven yourself to be the REAL Troll since you can't even debate intelligently and stick to the topic. Your poor attempts to divert this thread only shows that you are a TROLL.

Having said that, I'll go ahead and continue with the topic.

First of all, there is no need to worry about polygamy in the USA. It's illegal so instead of whining about it people should simply exercise their American right to not participate. There already exists laws against it so no need to even bring it up. What's really plaguing Hmong family structure is the fact that people have too much freedom to jump into new relationships, but it gets worse. From those multiple relationships people are having children. The result is a lot of single parents or kids being moved around from blended family to blended family. In the wake of Panhia Vue's case, many women's rights advocates were trying to turn it into a gender disparity case but what I see is a breakdown in the family structure. Moving forward how can we help keep marriages intact as well as bring birth control awareness to Hmong couples. As we all can see, these broken families don't involve only one or two kids but often a houseful of children. We can't pretend this isn't going to affect our communities. Hung Tu Lo made an excellent point about children from polygamous relationship. Well now instead of polygamous relationships it will be children from blended families after blended families. We all know children in this situation where biological parents are divorced, remarried (sometimes several times) and the children are easily neglected.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2014, 08:50:56 PM »
no. it's a dying practice. the new generation will not tolerate. the 1st wife will walk out before the 2nd enters. these days there are unlimited resources for women with any problems.

Exactly. The new generation will simply exercise their American right to leave the marriage. Polygamy is not the problem for this generation. It's abandoning one family after another, having babies with different mommas and daddies, and not providing consistent presence of an adult role model. Take for example, how are boys suppose to understand fatherhood if their mother is in one marriage after another. The boys never build a solid relationship with any men. Same thing with girls who don't have a consistent mother figure in her life if she's being introduced to different step moms.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 09:16:42 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2014, 11:32:29 PM »
You've only proven yourself to be the REAL Troll since you can't even debate intelligently and stick to the topic. Your poor attempts to divert this thread only shows that you are a TROLL. 

Yep, another displayed of the PH's Village Troll patented move: Tuck and Run

As a result, You ARE proven wrong once again based on the claim you've made!

It's not the first time and won't be the last that PH's Village Troll is proven wrong from those of us that actually have integrity and credibility to back up our claims so here goes again:

BTW, I guaradamntee again that PH's Village Troll will NOT be able to back up her past claim by continuing to "read" what I write ... ;D

Yeah, PH's Village Troll is still in the denial stage ...Such a stupid dumb Troll ;D.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 11:54:51 PM by theking »

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2014, 05:02:27 PM »
I am observing an influx of Hmong polygamy involving men and women who are in the age range of my parents (roughly 44-50) right now.  Does anyone think that this will become a trend among our younger Hmong generations in the US?

Of course it's possible. Many females are turning lesbian so having 2 wives is not a problem. Add a guy in and call it 3some all day.

The_Scholar

« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2014, 08:34:01 PM »
I used to dislike polygamy, but now when I look at how society run, Hmong polygamy is better than having kids with different mommas and pappas.  Therefore, I myself going to look for a second wife... ;D ;D ;D someone raised up in the states just like me and am under 30.

Advertisements