Advertisement

Author Topic: bass fishing  (Read 484634 times)

BuckFuddies2

Re: bass fishing
« Reply #3285 on: May 25, 2012, 12:00:12 PM »
Question :

Can't you just catch some bass, raise it in a large aquarium or perhaps a small pond outside in your backyard until it reaches the world record !!  Or at least be big enough to brag and pretend you caught it at a lake? !!

I don't get it, why don't people do that?  hahaha.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

basside

« Reply #3286 on: May 25, 2012, 12:02:01 PM »
Question :

Can't you just catch some bass, raise it in a large aquarium or perhaps a small pond outside in your backyard until it reaches the world record !!  Or at least be big enough to brag and pretend you caught it at a lake? !!

Has to be caught in the wild in order to be considered a record holder. Why can't hmong people follow the rules. <---- :idiot2: j/k

blablablablabla

« Reply #3287 on: May 25, 2012, 01:20:42 PM »
Has to be caught in the wild in order to be considered a record holder. Why can't hmong people follow the rules. <---- :idiot2: j/k

Rules are meant to be broken and not just by fellow brothers.  O0

Basstard

« Reply #3288 on: May 25, 2012, 02:42:16 PM »
You'll get tested for world record....even lake records.

Just like that kid who shot that 1,000 something pound(could be wrong about the weight) wild pig and found out it was farm home grown.

Plus, I think its pretty slim to home raise a bass up to 22+ lbs. I'm pretty sure some have tried.

BuckFuddies2

« Reply #3289 on: May 25, 2012, 03:12:40 PM »
You'll get tested for world record....even lake records.

Just like that kid who shot that 1,000 something pound(could be wrong about the weight) wild pig and found out it was farm home grown.

Plus, I think its pretty slim to home raise a bass up to 22+ lbs. I'm pretty sure some have tried.

Well...... you can always gather the lakes water and raised your bass in it for the last few months, so that when they do water testing on it..... it show's up positive for the lake.   O0

I'm thinking about doing that.  Don't hate on me when you see a Hmong brother on the front page of the newspaper having catch a world record bass.

Actually, hate me.... I like it better.  Keep the Hmong tradition alive, ya know?  Hahhaaha.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #3290 on: May 26, 2012, 10:05:47 PM »
May 26, 2012

My two cousins and I went fishing in Jefferson and Fort Atkinson.  We left at 4 in the morning and started fishing as the morning light started to light up the darkness.  It was raining all morning till 11 am.  We stood in the rain and caught white bass at every cast.  Atleast it was like that for me.  Total of fishes caught by me in 6 hours is about 120 white bass.  Total of the 70 QT cooler, the Reg. cooler and the full bucket came out to be about 400 white bass.

Great morning to go fishing.

Here is the pile of WB.

Tech use: Jig style and fly style fishing tech works the best.  Bite on Minows.  Get the small crappie minows or small fatheads.  Jigs works, but not as good.  Flies don't work too good.

Got question about WI fishing.  Let me know.  I got peeps who goes out fishing all the time.

Offline dianahmuas

• Elite Poster
  • i love when you love me...
  • Respect: +111
    • View Profile
« Reply #3291 on: May 26, 2012, 11:58:12 PM »
May 26, 2012

My two cousins and I went fishing in Jefferson and Fort Atkinson.  We left at 4 in the morning and started fishing as the morning light started to light up the darkness.  It was raining all morning till 11 am.  We stood in the rain and caught white bass at every cast.  Atleast it was like that for me.  Total of fishes caught by me in 6 hours is about 120 white bass.  Total of the 70 QT cooler, the Reg. cooler and the full bucket came out to be about 400 white bass.

Here is the pile of WB.

Tech use: Jig style and fly style fishing tech works the best.  Bite on Minows.  Get the small crappie minows or small fatheads.  Jigs works, but not as good.  Flies don't work too good.

Got question about WI fishing.  Let me know.  I got peeps who goes out fishing all the time.

dang...i love eating white bass, but they have too many bones...argh.. .anywho...i'm piss because i haven't gotten out to fish yet this year and it's f****** almost the end of may...f***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

"Be pain, Live prosperously, Be merried"

"Live pain, Be prosperous, Live merrily"

Offline dianahmuas

• Elite Poster
  • i love when you love me...
  • Respect: +111
    • View Profile
« Reply #3292 on: May 27, 2012, 12:01:10 AM »
Question :

puahahahaha... that is such a cute question...but the answer is "no"...it's as illegal as having piranha's in cali...well you kind of get the what i mean... ;D ;D ;D

"Be pain, Live prosperously, Be merried"

"Live pain, Be prosperous, Live merrily"

fish4keep

« Reply #3293 on: May 29, 2012, 12:14:22 PM »
May 26, 2012

Here is the pile of WB.

Just wondering: Doesn't it get boring after like the 40-50 fish with a fish on every cast?  Especially if they don't fight much?  But I guess when ppl are meat harvasting, having fun is not in the equation?

bumzc

« Reply #3294 on: May 29, 2012, 01:31:30 PM »
Just wondering: Doesn't it get boring after like the 40-50 fish with a fish on every cast?  Especially if they don't fight much?  But I guess when ppl are meat harvasting, having fun is not in the equation?

It does get boring. Went to Devils lake once, caught fish every cast. Never going back again.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #3295 on: May 30, 2012, 12:20:59 AM »
It does get boring. Went to Devils lake once, caught fish every cast. Never going back again.

haha...it is so funny when people go fishing and gets nothing.  Then they complained that there are no fishes, but do people complain when there are fishes?  I rather get every case then nothing at all.  If I get bored then I'll grab something to eat or sit and lay low on the side until I'm ready to fish again.  Also I fish for those relatives that do not fish at all. Friends are very happy when I bring them some. 

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #3296 on: May 30, 2012, 12:28:52 AM »
 :D :D

blablablablabla

« Reply #3297 on: May 30, 2012, 07:39:02 AM »
most days im out there just to fish not expecting to catch anything.  O0

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #3298 on: May 30, 2012, 08:43:23 PM »

And that's the way it should be. Alot of people expect to get fishes in ND so they drive like 8-10 hours and get nothing. Then they would get mad at the world. :2funny:  Fishing is not always about the fishes. ::)  It's about family time (memories). Relaxing and enjoying the weather.

Yes, you are right sweet tears.  This is the reason why my cousins and I are always enjoying the youthful times we had togther before we are old men.  When we are old, we will be fishing in our dreams.  haha... I'm always dreaming of fishing for some sweet tears.  Maybe soon, but don't know which pond I can find her in. Need help--> O0

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #3299 on: May 31, 2012, 06:05:37 PM »

I'm from the 10,000 lakes.. that shouldn't be hard to find.  :2funny: :2funny:

10, 000 lakes.  that should be easy to find.......Wai t a minute! Which lake should I start first? haha... ;D ;D..do you live in the lake that is 15 minutes away from the other big lake? hmmm...one of these days when I come up there.  I will bring my fishing pole and fish you out of there.

Advertisements