Advertisement

Author Topic: bass fishing  (Read 484604 times)

Photocycle

Re: bass fishing
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2009, 12:33:18 PM »
Which HBC'ers usually dominate this stretch of the mississippi?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

blablablablabla

« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2009, 02:28:44 PM »
nascar (peter)
enosey
and etc..........

ricqik

« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2009, 04:31:25 PM »
yep, they've fish pepin longer than any of us.

i think it's always been dan, enosey or peter only. they used to fish fom on pepin too until hbc got competitive n they're trying to hang on to try to stay atop. but more n more hmong basser r coming out that r good, like blabla, watchout for him. he's quietly stalking up to them. kicks my ass at tonka tourny last yr too. i gotta watch for him too.

blablablablabla

« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2009, 07:15:47 AM »
yep, they've fish pepin longer than any of us.

i think it's always been dan, enosey or peter only. they used to fish fom on pepin too until hbc got competitive n they're trying to hang on to try to stay atop. but more n more hmong basser r coming out that r good, like blabla, watchout for him. he's quietly stalking up to them. kicks my ass at tonka tourny last yr too. i gotta watch for him too.

Whatever Rick!  ;D  Still have lots to learn!!  Soon I will dominate Pepin.  ;D

ricqik

« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2009, 07:47:20 PM »
gonna go spend $100 on lures thurs, prep the boat on fri n fish sat ;D

I will dominate Pepin.  ;D
see, that's what i mean. u already talking about domination. imma watch my back. >:D

i'm not fishing to win this yr, never have, just doing it for fun like always. ;D

« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 09:01:55 PM by ricqik »

blablablablabla

« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2009, 06:46:32 AM »
 :D

I don't fish to win, I fish to compete.  I fish to make me a better fisherman.  I fish to figure out the pattern, my passion is Walleye.  Now if I can only get my boat to idle and run at 1.5-2.5mph!   >:(

SwordSkill23

« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2009, 02:26:49 PM »
saving up for a boat...practic ing every day...starting point will be co angler...like how Takahiro omori did it and skeet reese...pro bass angler...my dream...who has a similar dream

Photocycle

« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2009, 03:24:45 PM »
saving up for a boat...practic ing every day...starting point will be co angler...like how Takahiro omori did it and skeet reese...pro bass angler...my dream...who has a similar dream

TO is my man!

« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 03:32:14 PM by Photocycle »

blablablablabla

« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2009, 07:19:45 AM »

no need to save up!  Its better to finance and if you ever have to lose something, you dont lose a big down payment on it. 

blablablablabla

« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2009, 07:20:38 AM »
Jason whats the plan for pepin??   :D 

I'm clueless myself.  Hopefully i'll have something figured out by the end of the day saturday.  ;D

Photocycle

« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2009, 07:57:06 AM »
Jason whats the plan for pepin??   :D 

I'm clueless myself.  Hopefully i'll have something figured out by the end of the day saturday.  ;D

The plan for pepin aka pool 4, 5 is to junk fish and cover as much water as possible and pray for the best. Not much more you can do. I feel I'm going into it blindly but oh well... gotta start some where. If what you say about tourney day is true then hopefully I catch at least 1 rock bass.  ;D

Watch me come to weigh ins with a limit of rock bass. =)

blablablablabla

« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2009, 11:16:38 AM »
NO worries!  its true what they say, if your prefishn and catch fish on one lure, come tournament day the fish change and your stuck on one pattern your SOL!  I usually always fish differently on tourney day.  Best advice to give you. ;)

Photocycle

« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2009, 12:18:45 PM »
NO worries!  its true what they say, if your prefishn and catch fish on one lure, come tournament day the fish change and your stuck on one pattern your SOL!  I usually always fish differently on tourney day.  Best advice to give you. ;)

Yeah... I believe it. Look at Skeet Reese this year... his pre-fish was shitty as heck, idled around a lot.. didn't catch/locate much fish. He ended up winning.

My goal is to gain more experience.. so hopefully I feel I've gained something whether I get skunked or not.

ricqik

« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2009, 10:18:35 AM »
alright guys, guess the winning weight.

i say 18 lbs, give or take.

Photocycle

« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2009, 02:05:21 AM »
alright guys, guess the winning weight.

i say 18 lbs, give or take.

18?... i didnt get pass 5lbs during any of my prefish days... WTF!!!

Advertisements