Advertisement

Author Topic: bass fishing  (Read 482670 times)

ricqik

Re: bass fishing
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2009, 10:45:31 PM »
Ricqik, Teach me!  Please!  I still have lots to learn!!!!  :blob1:

teach u, u should be teaching me, u're a pro. i only caught 2 yesterday, spent most the day fighting the wind. it was terrible yesterday. but i did notice, they r tight to cover. temps m the 2 i caught r telling me they haven't spawn yet, so they r heavy n active if u can put it in front of them. if temps stay steady, looks like it's gonna, next week will be hot. i think/hope.

i took my boy to mallelieu, the bight was hot, first pitch to shore, bam, high 4 lbs bass. prespawn too. not a single bed in sight. i'm just affraid next week they might be spawning n we're stuck with 2 lbs males.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

blablablablabla

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2009, 10:47:01 PM »

LOLz.. your funny. Your kidding us right?  :-\

No I'm not!  I have a buddy that fished it.  If you saw the Rapala Z520 today on there, that was them.  They are in 45th place!  They weighed in 6 fish 16lbs, caught total of 9 fish.  There you have it!  

Photocycle

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2009, 10:47:45 PM »

bring in that KICKER fish.  The brownish yellow bottom feeder that can weight over 10lbs easy!  Three of those and you will have all of us beat!!  ;D

its tough, keep at it.  Like I told you, I always struggle on pre-fish!   ;)

Today was my first time ever catching a bass on pool 4... took me a few hours... caught a few bass and pike... but the bass were small... one pike was large. Can I add a pike to my bag during the tourney? Please?  :-[

ricqik

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2009, 10:48:19 PM »

No I'm not!  I have a buddy that fished it.  If you saw the Rapala Z520 today on there, that was them.  They are in 45th place!  They weighed in 6 fish 16lbs, caught total of 9 fish.  There you have it!  
isn't this their 2 day total weight tourny?

blablablablabla

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2009, 10:48:51 PM »
teach u, u should be teaching me, u're a pro. i only caught 2 yesterday, spent most the day fighting the wind. it was terrible yesterday. but i did notice, they r tight to cover. temps m the 2 i caught r telling me they haven't spawn yet, so they r heavy n active if u can put it in front of them. if temps stay steady, looks like it's gonna, next week will be hot. i think/hope.

i took my boy to mallelieu, the bight was hot, first pitch to shore, bam, high 4 lbs bass. prespawn too. not a single bed in sight. i'm just affraid next week they might be spawning n we're stuck with 2 lbs males.

SSSSSSSSSSShhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!

Dude. i'm a beginner!!!!  And you know it!!!  ;D

please delete the name.   ;)

blablablablabla

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2009, 10:50:27 PM »
isn't this their 2 day total weight tourny?

yup. 

Ricqik, we'll talk more tomorrow over the phone about this issue.   ;D

blablablablabla

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2009, 10:51:17 PM »
I kinda figured it would be hott, thought real hard about it!!  A lot of people out there????  Water temps there??

blablablablabla

« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2009, 10:52:11 PM »
holy crap BATMAN!  All this talk and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO Tired already!  14hour day, but I'd rather do this than work any day!!

ricqik, i'll call you tomorrow!  Don't be ignoring my calls now!   ;D

ricqik

« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2009, 10:54:49 PM »
dude, i work tomorrow. won't be home till 7pm. u know i work my ass off so i can have half a week off just to fish. imma hit one more time on wed to see how their holding.

blablablablabla

« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2009, 10:56:30 PM »
ok, i'll call you one of these days! 

blablablablabla

« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2009, 10:57:25 PM »

Hey.. I still have my ass as my avatar ok.. chill out. LOL  ;D

Dude nice ass! Not in a gay way.  ;D

ricqik

« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2009, 10:58:40 PM »
yeah................ sure.......... ........  ;D

better watch ur rear phocy  ;D

blablablablabla

« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2009, 10:59:48 PM »
 ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D  ;D

So how many did RickJR catch today??

blablablablabla

« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2009, 11:00:17 PM »

I meant PICTURE!  ;D

blablablablabla

« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2009, 11:01:24 PM »
two similar pictures Taken on the same river-Coincidence?  I think not!  Great Minds think a like!   ;D 

Advertisements