Advertisement

Author Topic: Discharing  (Read 17307 times)

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
Re: If I don't say this, I'll go crazy!
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2010, 03:28:04 PM »
I'm sick of staying home.

Like this post: 0
Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

Adverstisement

ZleeplieZ

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2010, 03:39:05 PM »
k

« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 03:32:03 AM by ZleeplieZ »

ZleeplieZ

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2010, 04:41:34 PM »
k

« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 03:31:50 AM by ZleeplieZ »

ZleeplieZ

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2010, 06:30:12 PM »
k

« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 03:31:41 AM by ZleeplieZ »

ZleeplieZ

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2010, 07:47:11 PM »
k

« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 03:31:31 AM by ZleeplieZ »

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2010, 04:42:07 PM »
If you and your friends were closer...I'd take us out for dinner and drinks.  Seriously!

Wouldn't that be nice?

Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

ZleeplieZ

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2010, 06:12:27 PM »
k

« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 03:31:16 AM by ZleeplieZ »

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2010, 11:10:29 PM »
Hope- it's like one of those rainy days with dark clouds on one side, rain pouring through and through, meanwhile
the sun is shining from the other side of the sky of blue and white; you just know, just know that the rain will pass.

God's promise in the Eastern sky after the heavy rain and hail.

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2010, 01:56:52 AM »
Some book smart people have a serious lack of life lessons.

girlierednailpolish

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2010, 02:09:36 AM »
I've been so fed up. For once, it's not relationship problems. I'm cool with that now. Other than that,
the only major thing left in my life is my family. Yeah, that must be it. I haven't gone away from them
since December of 2008. I've been stuck here with them, tolerating their crap. I feel so much pressure,
pressing me from every where.

Too bad I'd missed my bonus during last quarter. I'd said that I'd spend that money on myself, perhaps
go out of town or something like that. But suddenly, I'd spent it all on paying bills. That's where most
of my income goes towards anyway. I usually have no problem with that but, I've been finding it to
be intolerable to pay for so much bills, bills that I didn't not caused alone, per se. Everyone that lives
here uses, electricity, gas, water, garbage, the cable. Yet, they blindly avoid paying for the share they've
consumed. I really wouldn't mind paying for so much but when I need help, I really need help and no one helps.
I've always thought that since I'm the bread winner in this household, I'd cover for more of the expense
but lately, I feel like it's only been me, whom has been making the sacrifices. Living at with my parents
and siblings didn't suck until now.

i agree with the first 2 response... cancel cable... and have a family meeting with your family... let them know that they need to help... at least with one of the bill if not all... sorry to hear that you have to put up with your family in this way... but then again... you always have the option of moving out... since you do already pay for everything already... you will be fine on your own... :)

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2010, 02:27:13 PM »
i agree with the first 2 response... cancel cable... and have a family meeting with your family... let them know that they need to help... at least with one of the bill if not all... sorry to hear that you have to put up with your family in this way... but then again... you always have the option of moving out... since you do already pay for everything already... you will be fine on your own... :)

Thanks for reading and for your input.

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2010, 02:44:38 PM »
Mutherfucker!

Are some people really dumb or just acting it?

I just received the most annoying phone call, ever, in my line of work. This man called from Wisconsin asking
his state health plan to correct the mis-spelling of his daughter's name. When I took this call, it was the second
call he'd made today to his health care plan. In the first call, the correction was made already. So, then he receives
his mail and the health plan had mailed out a letter regarding his daughter with the mis-spelling. He then calls
back a second (this is the call I took), to make the correction. The health plan representative explained to him
that he'd already called in to make the changes, he was given instructions to call the state (only the state can make
permanent changes and then update the information with the health plan) to make the correction on his daughter's
name, and that change has already been updated with the health plan's system and proceeded to ask him what
else he may need. Again, he expressed his concern about his daughter's name. So, basically, the cycle of explanation
and question cycled about 3 times before I snapped and told him sternly so he'll understand.

I doubt he understood me and only claimed so, so I would calm down. Forgive me, if he is a person with a hindered
mental ability, but from his speech, he don't seem to be mentally challenged at all. After thinking about it, I think
he intentionally acted that way to annoy me!!

« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 04:49:05 PM by yubnag »

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2010, 05:13:12 PM »
Sharing my Sky!

ZleeplieZ

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2010, 05:59:48 PM »
k

« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 03:31:02 AM by ZleeplieZ »

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2010, 08:09:31 PM »
what a cute puppy...awww how adorable

thanks!

Advertisements