Advertisement

Author Topic: Discharing  (Read 17301 times)

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
Re: Discharing
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2010, 09:37:26 AM »
What a weekend, burnt out!

Like this post: 0
Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

Adverstisement

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2010, 02:35:18 AM »
She is the fire that burns brightly in him. He is the air that fuels the fire, he brings her to life.

Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2010, 12:17:20 PM »

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2010, 04:05:28 PM »
Have faith in, "all things will workout if it's meant to be.". 8)

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2010, 03:16:04 AM »
And when he asks me back, he realizes how wrong he was.

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2010, 12:53:22 PM »
"I knew I love you before I met you.", means I've finally met the person I've been dreaming of.

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2010, 12:43:51 AM »
Just wrapped up my stats final on Monday.

Let me tell ya'll, stats is no joke.

This stats class was like playing Mortal Kombat. Through out the semester, I'm just struggling and struggling
to be on stop of things and just when I thought I got it down, the professor throws the final in front of me,
and I can hear the narrator in my head saying, "Finish her!".

:(

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2011, 11:40:01 AM »
I got a B in my stats class!  :headbang: :hello2: :icon_cheers: :notworthy:

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2011, 04:44:55 PM »
I am the controller of my life and what God blesses me with
For my every action and inaction, I have to step up to the consequences
I refuse to be wielded by any force, perspective, or politics
And as my friends and loved ones, you will help me grow
Until lions become lambs, I'll never be too small or too big

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2011, 03:49:29 PM »
Like the waves upon the shores, we'll keep coming back for more.
I'll be your champion and you'll be mine.

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2011, 02:46:53 PM »
And the moment of truth, I lost 5lbs in a week just by dieting!  :D

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2011, 04:50:21 PM »
I've never felt so little, so faithless, as my friend lies dying in critical care in downtown. I prayed and I told God, "We love him, let him be with us."

God must be making a decision about this barely 22 year old that cooks and cleans for his folks. He goes under and then he fights to come back.

The shaman says, he's upset with his parents, so hurt that his spirit left, far and beyond. The wandered spirit must be captured and tied down.
And if the spirit stays, he'll recover from his already dying body, with organs failing one by one. His toes are dried and lifeless. You can tell that
circulation is poor. What a poor baby, just 22, suffering in such a condition. He's hardly awake now.

Last night, the medical staff wouldn't allow any visitors, even me, his dear friend. I remembered how we'd talk, we'd talked so much. He would
share his ambition of becoming a chef, aspirations from all the cooking he does for the family. He'd shared opinions about the family. It was
especially difficult to deal with a house hold of growing males; everyone had his own opinion. His father didn't make things easier either, always
demanding, condescending. He dealt it best he knew how; he eventually minded less about the family issues, and shared about it less. We'd have
talks about girls too. But he didn't care for one, always having his hobbies on his mind. But everything seems so far from grasp now, the ambition,
the hobbies, the dream, even the family issues, are all far from reach now. Poor baby, he just lies motionless, relying on tubes and needles to survive.

A decision was made last night. Such a decision is especially difficult to make but it was done. Only his mother disagreed to unplug him. He's incubated,
dependent on machines and medication to live. But poor mother can't see her child go; it's too hard to bury your own child. And she wailed and wailed.
But poor boy, his organs are shutting down, one by one, multiple strokes, two heart attacks in one night, multiple seizures, brain lesions, how much should he endure?

We, who all love him, sit and wait with all the hope we have left in our tormented hearts can only prepare for the worse. If he pulls through, he'll
be a vegetable. How fair is that to the poor boy? How selfish will we get to just have him with us, even as a vegetable? This is so tormenting that somewhere,
in our heart, we subconsciously want this to end, no matter what the turn out is.  

Lord, please be with him and his family.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 12:07:46 AM by yubnag »

Advertisements