Advertisement

Author Topic: Daily Jibberish  (Read 20443 times)

MissAlly

Daily Jibberish
« on: June 20, 2009, 08:25:48 PM »
*sigh* What a day!  Woke up early to catch the early bird sale at Kohls.  Spent too much on nothing.  Grabbed a few baby shower items and gifts for the June babies.  Went to the mall to get my hair trimmed.  Came back home, exercised then changed and went to dinner with my gf and her hubby.  Its been three months since I've seen them.  Dinner was delicious and the sushi never tasted so good.  Now I'm back home with nothing to do.  Was thinking about going out for a few drinks with the girls but the weather has been so humid and hot so decided to stay home on a Saturday night.  What a boring life, eh?  Maybe I'm just a boring person but I rather spend alone time at home by myself.  There's not much to do around this little dinky town.  So staying home and continue with my Korean drama, Boys Before Flowers.  If only, muaj ib tug txiv neej es hlub yus npaum ntawv.  NOPE tsis muaj, that why they only exist in movies.  

Wb twb sib ncaim tau ntev xyoo no lawm tiamsi thaum twg kuv xav txog koj los tseem mob kuv siab ua luaj.  Tsis yog nco koj tiamsi mob siab vim kuv paub tias sij hauj tig tsis tau rov qab.  Yog ntxov paub tias yuav zoo li no, ua cas ntuj tsis cia wb tsis txhob sib paub sib ntsib es thiaj li tsis mob kuv lub siab los txog hnub no.   :'(

Okay sau ntau dhau lawm ces mus pw lawm os.  Night night rau koj os.  :-*

« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 07:29:44 AM by MissAlly »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MissAlly

Re: ally tsab ntawv sau rau koj
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 09:04:01 PM »
What a day I had.  First it was my car that decided to give up on me on the way to work.   :'(  Got it to start again and was able to get to work. Was super busy in the morning then started slowing down at lunch.  Had plan on going to the gym after work but had to change plan because of my stupid car.  The sister followed me home and made sure I get home....of course, it died again.  I really need to get rid of this piece of junk but don't feel like making car payments.   >:(   *sigh* 

Just finish working out.  I can finally see some chances.  FINALLY!  Another month and a half to go before the trip.  I CAN DO IT! 

OMFG!!!  Just saw the guy on America's Got Talent stuck a drill in his nose. WTF!?!?!!?! 

Qhia rau koj paub tias, kuv tseem nyob tos koj mog.   :-*

MissAlly

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 08:30:49 PM »
So no MN this year because I'll be in Madison/Chicago next weekend.  This weekend will be spent in VA at Kings Dominion and catching the fireworks there instead.  Can't wait!  Will post up pictures next week.  

What are your plans?

Ua tsaug rau koj txoj kev hlub.

MissAlly

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 10:45:10 PM »
LMAO  Tsov tom!  Leej twg hais kom koj los nyeem kuv tsab ntawv rau kuv tus hlub nas lov?  LOL 

Sorry but Ally tsis tham cov neeg siab coob li KOJ os!   :P :P

Kuv paub tias koj nco nco kuv mas tiamsi tamsi no kuv tsis khoom nas, k?   ;D  Kidding!!!  Txhob cry baby os.  Ua cas tau ntev ua luaj koj tsis hu kuv li lawm no?  >:(

MissAlly

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2009, 11:08:28 PM »
LMAO!  Koj is so fav nim os Npauj!   :D

MissAlly

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2009, 11:44:05 PM »
Luag tej yeej busy tiag tiag los es...nim nyob dawb li koj nas.  ;D  Yog nco ces hu xwb mas, kuv yeej kam os.

MissAlly

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 12:07:08 AM »
Oh oh!!!!  Now the truth comes out!!  Hater!  All this time koj niam blame tias yog tim kuv nas, yom?   >:(

MissAlly

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 12:16:14 AM »
LMAO!!  Koj tseem nco qab txog qhov ntawv thiab?   ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

MissAlly

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2009, 12:21:42 AM »
Muahahahaha!!  Thov txim os tus hlub es.  I take it back.   :-*  Zoo siab, k?  :P

MissAlly

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2009, 12:22:00 AM »
Kuv mus thiab?   :-*  Night.

MissAlly

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2009, 01:06:44 PM »
What a great weekend.  I had a blast in VA.  Felt like a little kid again going on all the rides at the park.  Just wanted to share a few pictures with y'all.   :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

MissAlly

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2009, 07:01:38 PM »
OMFG!!!!!!  So mad!  Got out of work and saw the flat tire on my dad's car.  Its my 3rd freaken flat this year on three different cars.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Went to the tire shop and luckily I caught them before they closed.  The guy quickly plugged it up for me.  Had a nail on the back right tire.   >:( >:( >:(

Then found out that I didn't back up my contact list and had my phone reset yesterday.   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

This week need to hurry up and go by so I can go on my vacation.  ARGH!!

MissAlly

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 04:15:59 AM »
Here at the airport waiting to fly out.  See you in Chicago and Madison.   ;)

MissAlly

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2009, 07:51:09 PM »
It's been a while but I've been busy.  Visited the midwest two weekends ago then had the wedding last weekend.  Trying to rest up for next weekend....bab y shower for my nyab.   :D

Sharing some pictures from Chicago and the wedding.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)

SouthernBelle

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2009, 08:44:22 PM »
Gosh Melody is such a big girl now!  She's so cute and you look great!!  :-*

Advertisements