Advertisement

Author Topic: Daily Jibberish  (Read 20540 times)

MissAlly

Re: ally tsab ntawv sau rau koj
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2009, 11:41:52 PM »
....REFRESH... .REFRESH...... ding!!!!   :smitten:   

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MissAlly

« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2009, 09:41:29 PM »
That was a long one month.  Tomorrow!!!  Can't wait to see you.   :-*

MissAlly

« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2009, 05:12:16 PM »
A few more hours and you'll be here. 

MissAlly

« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2010, 11:23:16 PM »
So I finally graduated.  Yay for me!  What's next?  Where to go from here?  The plan is study and take the GMAT this March and head on tto grad school in the fall for either my MBA or MSA and get my CPA.  I have a few more weeks to decide.  Work is work.  It was great taking some time off and just spent time with the family.  I hate being so far from home but I have to say, I love my little home here.  It just wasn't the same being away for almost two weeks. 

Happy New Years to everyone.  Best wishes!

MissAlly

« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2010, 11:27:38 PM »
BTW, I miss you.   :'(  I hate having this feeling.

MissAlly

« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2010, 08:08:07 PM »
Went to work today feeling like crap.  Left after lunch to visit the doc.  Was a bit worry because they said my sick BIL could possibly have the swine flu.  Since I was around him last weekend, I just wanted to go check and make sure I'm okay.  Everythings good, she said its probably just allergy so she prescribed Zyrtec and some cough syrup.

I'm now laying in bed and hoping to fall asleep early tonight.  I need to rest.

.....I hate this distance between us.  Wish I was closer so we can do more together.   :(

MissAlly

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2010, 11:00:11 PM »
So today at work I had a customer called in about an issue and flirted with me.  By the end of the conversation, he asked me to marry him.  He made my day.   ;D  He asked if I was Asian, told him yes and he said "so you must be beautiful".  LOL  How funny. 

Anywho, what a slow week.  We're suppose to get 'ONE'...yes ONE inch of snow Thursday night and people are going crazy...cleari ng out milk and breads at the grocery store.  Southerners mas yom?  Crazy tiag tiag.  I'm ready for next week so I can hit the gym again.  I'm going to start this year off right.  My goal is to not lose weight but be healthy and tone my body, more so the mid section.  I want my flat tummy for my birthday vacation, where ever that may be.  Lets do this!

....Babe, I miss our chats.   :-*

MissAlly

« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2010, 11:01:30 PM »
BTW, I know you're reading this.   >:D :-*

MissAlly

« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2010, 08:57:52 PM »
WHAT THE F.UCK!!!  Why the hell is it always the good that dies young?  Why him?  Questions with no answers.  You will forever be in our hearts.  Please watch over us, especially your wife and your two beautiful little babies you left behind.   :'(  We love and miss you.

SouthernBelle

« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2010, 08:53:36 AM »
WHAT THE F.UCK!!!  Why the hell is it always the good that dies young?  Why him?  Questions with no answers.  You will forever be in our hearts.  Please watch over us, especially your wife and your two beautiful little babies you left behind.   :'(  We love and miss you.

I still can't believe it...   :'( :'( :'( :'(  I heard baby Lucas started to walk and he didn't even get to see it! 

MissAlly

« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2010, 09:27:59 AM »
Lucas started walking when txiv hluas was in the hospital.  Anna videotaped it but didnt get a chance to show him.  :'(  Saturday night Lucas was playing and said 'dada' too.   :'( :'(

SouthernBelle

« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2010, 09:33:48 AM »
Lucas started walking when txiv hluas was in the hospital.  Anna videotaped it but didnt get a chance to show him.  :'(  Saturday night Lucas was playing and said 'dada' too.   :'( :'(

Gosh your poor sister!  How's she holding up?  Koj ua hauj lwm los koj nyob tsev os?

drEamer

« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2010, 10:32:18 AM »
my condolences... .

MissAlly

« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2010, 11:44:04 AM »
Niam laus tsis paub xyov yuav hais li cas rau nws thiaj li yuav pab tau.  Tsuas yog mus nrog nws nyob xwb.  Tsis quaj los kua muag yeej los.  She is a mess right now but trying to be strong her her babies.  The funeral is this weekend es seb koj tuaj puas tau os.  I'm at work this week until Thursday vim Amy tseem muaj school.

Thank you William.

SouthernBelle

« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2010, 12:10:38 PM »
Niam laus tsis paub xyov yuav hais li cas rau nws thiaj li yuav pab tau.  Tsuas yog mus nrog nws nyob xwb.  Tsis quaj los kua muag yeej los.  She is a mess right now but trying to be strong her her babies.  The funeral is this weekend es seb koj tuaj puas tau os.  I'm at work this week until Thursday vim Amy tseem muaj school.

Thank you William.

I can only imagine....  I mean kuv hnov kiag xwb kuv kua muag ntws cuag cas xwb thiab os...  Kuv tseem xav hais tias ua cas tsis muaj hmoo li...  last year yog ze, xyoo no tseem yog tub suav thiab...  Lub ntuj ua cas yuav ua tau li no...

Yes this weekend kuv mam tuaj tiamsi tsis paub place/time.  Kuv hnov hais tias ua church xwb ces qhia detials rau kuv es kuv mam tuaj pab li kuv pab tau os.

Advertisements