Advertisement

Author Topic: Ok..another one. At funerals....  (Read 21924 times)

unknownladiee

Re: Ok..another one. At funerals....
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2009, 12:09:39 PM »
we have to stay up all night on the second day without sleeping....an d that was tough....

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

ALPHAFEMALE

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2009, 12:13:46 PM »
we have to stay up all night on the second day without sleeping....an d that was tough....

The last night is the worst..when you have to do all that bowing for 6-7 hours.   ::) :( ;D ;D

unknownladiee

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2009, 12:14:57 PM »
The last night is the worst..when you have to do all that bowing for 6-7 hours.   ::) :( ;D ;D
YUPP...BUT I KINDA MISS THAT THOUGH...EVER SINCE I MOVE HERE....
THE FUNERALS DOESN'T DO THAT AND HMONG PEOPLE DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT...
KINDA SUCKS....

ALPHAFEMALE

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2009, 12:18:05 PM »
YUPP...BUT I KINDA MISS THAT THOUGH...EVER SINCE I MOVE HERE....
THE FUNERALS DOESN'T DO THAT AND HMONG PEOPLE DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT...
KINDA SUCKS....

Where do you live now?

koDak_moments

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2009, 12:18:26 PM »
Yeah I go to church too so I don't need to worry about slaugthering animals!! or staying up till midnight...... ...  :)

but you still have to give up 10% of your income to the fake jesus. LMAO.  Its either one, you choose.

GaPpiE

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2009, 12:21:33 PM »
Yeah I go to church too so I don't need to worry about slaugthering animals!! or staying up till midnight...... ...  :)

nyab mcdonald?? haha jk kashia :)

but seriously... the future of the hmong in america rests upon those we term "MTT"
nes tseem tsis tau paub xwb os.

unknownladiee

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2009, 12:22:49 PM »
i thought you do slaughter animals.... ? people that goes to church that i know does....

Kashia

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2009, 12:23:03 PM »
but you still have to give up 10% of your income to the fake jesus. LMAO.  Its either one, you choose.

Hey lay off my religion!

thanks!  :)

nyab mcdonald?? haha jk kashia :)

but seriously... the future of the hmong in america rests upon those we term "MTT"
nes tseem tsis tau paub xwb os.

No worries I do know my MTT role too

IamYeXi

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2009, 12:26:26 PM »
its easier if you offer to help then being ask to help. 

GaPpiE

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2009, 12:28:09 PM »
you have to kill cows and tie it to the person whos passed to take with them and the family is to "SHAW" for good luck and fortune. and the sons, husbands are to "OUA CHAO" to families that donate. and everything has to happen in order or else it can go very wrong. you may not know but theres always someone watching to make sure that all the occurances happpen in EXACT order for the person to RIP.
this is why i say and believe that poj niam hmoob have to respect her husband because... with this concerning funerals and hmong shrines in house, poj niam ua tsis tau.

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2009, 12:34:20 PM »
all i know is, where's the beef?

Kuv-Yog-Mekas

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2009, 12:37:31 PM »
That's what i'm saying.. I do goto church so we don't need to do that.  8)

;D

8)

mz_rockenit

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2009, 12:41:22 PM »
you'll still slaughter animals....chu rch or no church!   :)

Agreeed. I'm a Christian and I get irritated when I hear other Christians making excuses because they go to church!  :angry4:

ALPHAFEMALE

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2009, 12:42:44 PM »
you have to kill cows and tie it to the person whos passed to take with them and the family is to "SHAW" for good luck and fortune. and the sons, husbands are to "OUA CHAO" to families that donate. and everything has to happen in order or else it can go very wrong. you may not know but theres always someone watching to make sure that all the occurances happpen in EXACT order for the person to RIP.
this is why i say and believe that poj niam hmoob have to respect her husband because... with this concerning funerals and hmong shrines in house, poj niam ua tsis tau.

I think you are mistaken. I see more Hmong women participating in the Hmong funerals and doing what they are supposed to do than the men.

Kuv-Yog-Mekas

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2009, 12:44:57 PM »

don't you have to give 10% of your income to those who come do jingle bell at your place too?that's what i thought. 8)

Advertisements