Advertisement

Author Topic: ...ruam ruam...  (Read 31549 times)

Pandora`

Re: ...ruam ruam...
« Reply #210 on: January 18, 2011, 02:28:38 PM »

...freakers!!!!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Pandora`

« Reply #211 on: January 19, 2011, 02:38:09 PM »

i can't wait for the warm weather to come...

...for more daylight....

...for bbq-ing in the backyard...

...for going to park...

...for swimming...

...oh yeah...for growing my own vegetables again.

let's hope my peach tree made it through the winter. 

Pandora`

« Reply #212 on: January 19, 2011, 02:38:37 PM »

i miss you!   :-* :-* :-*

Pandora`

« Reply #213 on: January 25, 2011, 12:22:58 PM »

the christmas tree was finally put away last night.

am glad because the corner is finally free for her little table.  :)

Pandora`

« Reply #214 on: February 03, 2011, 10:40:19 AM »

am having bad dreams again.

the other night, i dreamt i went on a killing spree.  killed all the supervisors from work and i think...a few family members too.  just took out my large hmong knife and started going "kill bill" on everyone.  my brothers helped me get rid of the bodies...and i can't remember if after they helped me, i killed them as well. 

i woke up in the middle of the night thinking...WTF!  couldn't go to sleep after that.

and then last night...had the strangest dream.

i was at work and placed on my counter was one of my underwear.  it was clean but it still looked like it was dirty.  and then as i went to sit down at my desk, my daughter's underwear was on my keyboard.  same thing too...clean but the stain remained.  anyway, i was xtremely embarrassed.  turns out, it was my boss who put the underwears on my workspace because the husband told her that it might be mine. 

again...i woke up from my dream thinking...WTF!  i knew i was still half asleep because i wanted to kick the husband out of the bed.  i mean, isn't he suppose to be on my team.  could've told my boss that he didn't know anything...ins tead he told her that he "thought" the underwear belonged to me.  seriously, that's probably what i get for marrying such an honest man!

anyway, i'm mentally ready for the arrival of our baby.  all the bad dreams that i've been having are probably due to the extra hormones i have flowing inside of me.  my personal life is doing well.  things could be better, but things could always be better and it's nothing i haven't dealt with before.  work...could be better.  i'm glad reviews are over with...the last couple of days probably contributed to my dream...but overall, it was good stress.  i like being busy at work.

Pandora`

« Reply #215 on: February 03, 2011, 03:23:05 PM »

'Real Housewives' Franchise Heads To Miami With New Cast

seriously...do they need to have another show.  ::) :idiot2:

Pandora`

« Reply #216 on: February 09, 2011, 11:52:03 AM »

i don't like it when people invade my workspace.

they know better...consi dering who i work for... :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Pandora`

« Reply #217 on: February 11, 2011, 03:24:17 PM »
i woke up a couple of times last night from my dreams...

...weird dreams.  somehow, i had the feeling that i had already dreamt them in the past and last night was a continuation of those dreams.  i don't remember dreaming them, but they felt like they were epic dreams...like i couldn't have had enough time in one night to dream all of them.

i don't remember all of my dreams but i'm sure it last night's dream's intended storyline that i've already dreamt about them in the past.  

anyway, i hate waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to go back to sleep.  

Pandora`

« Reply #218 on: February 17, 2011, 11:59:13 AM »

i have a secret.

actually, i have a lot of secrets but this secret is new.

oooh.......

Pandora`

« Reply #219 on: February 24, 2011, 02:56:32 PM »

good bye ph.

this, most likely, will be my last post for a very long time...if not forever!

i'm looking forward to this being my last ruam ruam post but who knows...come three months from now, i might find myself back here again.  the goal is that i won't be coming back.  wish me luck!

:-* :-* :-*

Advertisements