Advertisement

Author Topic: ...ruam ruam...  (Read 31900 times)

Pandora`

Re: ...ruam ruam...
« Reply #150 on: September 27, 2010, 02:48:34 PM »

don't feel so good right now.

getting sick?  :-\

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Pandora`

« Reply #151 on: September 28, 2010, 02:50:09 PM »
did it rain last night?  or was it all in the dream?

anyway, had another weird dream last night.  dreamt that i stayed up late watching tv.  husband and baby were sleeping soundly in bed.  i had the sound on so loud that i didn't hear the security chime for the door...but this lady came inside the house and grabbed a sweater.  said that it was her sweater...but clearly...i knew it was mine.  anyway, i followed her...she went out the side door and even closed the door behind her.  i looked through the top portion of the door (glass) and saw that there was a man w/ her.

they asked to see if they could come in because it was raining.  i asked who they were...and they said they were just walking by...and needed to find shelter because of the rain.  i then said that they couldn't come in...then the guy climed the steps and put his face to the glass and scanned the inside of the house.  my first thought was..."where's my keys?"  i ran to the bedroom and grabbed my keys...but before i left, i woke up the husband and said..."someone's trying to get inside the house...stay here with baby and lock the doors."  

ran back the the door and attempted to set the security alarm on...(i don't know why i just didn't press the panic button)...but the alarm was not setting fast enough.  somehow...the guy had broken through the top glass portion of the door (or maybe his hands just went throught the glass..idk...)and was already picking the locks...also.. .it was kind of weird because the lady was standing in front of him, facing the door, and his arms were around her...trying to pick at the locks.  i ran somewhere, opened a drawer and took out a rusty old knife...ran back and threaten him w/ the knife.  he was not affected by my threat.  he continued to pick at the locks and then i started to lightly cut his foreman...but because the knife was so rusty..it didn't do any damage and he didn't care...just kept picking at the locks.  then i pushed the tip of the knife harder into his forearm and cut out a large piece of his forearm.  finally...both him and the lady backed up...went down the stairs...and then asked to see if we need any help with our house...then some of our neighbors started to come over and asked us the same thing...if we needed help w/ getting water out of the basement...app arently...our basement had flooded from all the rain.

i told them that our basement was fine and that we didn't need any help.  really...i didn't know...i just didn't want the creepy couple to get inside our house...someho w...i felt like they were there to take my little girl away.  they wanted a child and she would make the perfect child for them.  

so w/ all the commotion...an d the sky starting to clear up...the husband and baby woke up.  they came to the kitchen where i was and asked me what was going on.  how come all the neighbors were there.  i told him that they think our basement got flooded...and w/ that, he handed our daughter to me and went downstairs to check...and indeed, it was flooded.  one of the basement window was broken and water had gushed in.  he shouted from the basement for me to let in the neighbors so they could help us.  i wanted to tell him about the creepy couple but somehow...noth ing came out.  i just opened the door for everyone to come in and held onto my baby as tight as i could as they...the creepy couple...and our neighbors...wh o was also all couples...exce pt for one family...(their son was w/ them)...went down to the basement.

this was another epic dream...and again, it woke me up and i couldn't go back to sleep for a while.  

« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 02:52:26 PM by Pandora` »

Pandora`

« Reply #152 on: September 29, 2010, 02:54:25 PM »

another weird, creepy, scary dream last night.

it involved attempted murder, threats of divorce, family corruption, deception, lies, and money!

have you seen "Wrong Turn: Dead End 2" or something similar to that?  well, my people in the dream looked like those people in that movie.  freaky!

:idiot2:

Pandora`

« Reply #153 on: September 30, 2010, 12:46:24 PM »

lunch: cuban sandwich from panera.

meh.  probably won't get it again.

Pandora`

« Reply #154 on: September 30, 2010, 01:43:20 PM »

had another weird dream last night.  don't remember anything about it...just that there was no blood, murder.  was not creepy or scary.  not raining...just weird.

hate it when i wake up in the middle of the night and i tell myself "need to remember this dream so i can talk about it tomorrow" but i never do.  come morning, all memories of the dream have been wiped out by the second half of my sleep.  only thing remains is that i did, in deed, wake up in the middle of the night and told my stupid, forgetful self to remember the damn dream.   ::) :idiot2:

Pandora`

« Reply #155 on: October 01, 2010, 12:16:22 PM »

OH MY FREAKER GAWD!!!!!!  :idiot2:

this lady is driving me nuts!  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Pandora`

« Reply #156 on: October 05, 2010, 03:05:46 PM »

not even at the halfway point....

Pandora`

« Reply #157 on: October 06, 2010, 11:38:57 AM »

started to watch the thai movie "the dorm" last night on youtube...look s good but i couldn't get pass the part where they boys were telling chatree ghost stories about the dormitory.  when the little boy started telling about how everytime he goes to use the bathroom at night, he always feels like he's not alone...eek... had to put my hand in front of the screen and eventually went back to facebook.

need to watch it w/ another person.  we'll see if the big baby will want to watch it w/ me this weekend.

oh yeah, and after browsing on youtube for more movies, i came upon "ocean butterfly."  another thai movie and i wanted to watch it but there was no english subtitles so couldn't watch it.  can't understand thai.

Pandora`

« Reply #158 on: October 08, 2010, 12:28:21 PM »

the animal that took a dump in my pile of leaves...

...hope you break your leg!  and if you're a dog and your owner knew/saw you do it...hope your owner breaks his/her leg too!

Pandora`

« Reply #159 on: October 08, 2010, 12:29:14 PM »

i'm a bad person.

Pandora`

« Reply #160 on: October 11, 2010, 12:00:49 PM »
what the hey!

...was it his best friend or orlando bloom?  

Pandora`

« Reply #161 on: October 11, 2010, 02:51:40 PM »

what the hey!

...was it his best friend or orlando bloom? 

k...i think it was the body of his best friend w/ orlando bloom's head/face.

kind of weird...since both are...not handsome...

Pandora`

« Reply #162 on: October 11, 2010, 02:53:19 PM »
OH MY FREAKER GAWD!!!!!!  :idiot2:

this lady is driving me nuts!  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

somebody's on their goddddaaaammmn nn freakin' high horse!!!!

get off lady!!  jump down, fall down...i don't care!  >:(

Pandora`

« Reply #163 on: October 13, 2010, 09:27:53 AM »

thought i had a bag of cheetos in my drawers....

hmm...must've been a dream.

Pandora`

« Reply #164 on: October 13, 2010, 09:31:13 AM »

ooohhh...speak ing of dreams...

last night's dream was epic...i mean EPIC!

i woke up four times and everytime i went back to sleep, the dream continued.

so v from san diego...if you reading this, the dream was about you!  was a bittersweet dream but i was on my way to marry you!  :D

Advertisements