Advertisement

Author Topic: Naruto Shippuden!!!!!!  (Read 16902 times)

Rockstargenes

Re: Naruto Shippuden!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2010, 02:34:10 PM »
They're finally telling the story of Minato, Kushina and the birth of naruto!  I think alot people has been waiting for this story to unfold.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Someone

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2010, 05:34:18 PM »

Yup, my brother in law and I were discussing this.  He believes that the sage of Six path and Nine tail are one.  I don't believe that but I suspected that Naruto was related to Sage.  It's great to know that his mom's clan was some powerful people.

For those who don't read the manga....  Naruto's mom taught the 4th Hokakage techniques.

michaelvang85

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2010, 04:55:41 PM »
Kishimoto is pretty good at throwing plot twists into his stories. Usually things aren't the most obvious, yet also not the most obscene at the same time either. With the unfolding of the past, a lot of speculations by readers are either being proven or debunked depending on what actually does happen.

I don't think Naruto has any lineage of the sage of 6 paths. It's probably Nagato alone that is the inheritor of those eyes and skills. Although Naruto is a sage, it's through his pact with the toads, so his senjutsu are of a different technique than that of the Sage of 6 paths. Although I would say that Kushina's sealing jutsu of her clan are among some of the jutsu directly derived from that of the sage of 6 paths, such as that of the eye techniques of the Uchiha and the Hyuuga.

buuut, we'll see in a few days how all of this stuff fits together, or perhaps a few weeks.  :'(

Minato and Kushina probably did the ultimate sacrifice by sealing parts of themselves and the fox inside Naruto and in some way also sealing away Madara for some time to keep him away from the fox.

Rockstargenes

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2010, 04:43:54 PM »
Naruto is getting gay like Dragon Ball Z!  Just like how Bleach is getting gay too.

Naruto can turn to sage mode, now he can use full power of nine-tail and now sage of 6th path...that's OVERKILL.

Ichigo can go shikai mode, then bankai mode, then vizard mode, then vizard release mode, and now we see this new form which is Vizard-Bankai release mode.

So like DBZ, you have a saiyan, super saiyan, super saiyan L2, L3, L4.  *Yawns*

Go read One peice or fairytail.

Rockstargenes

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2010, 04:45:14 PM »
the manga just came out, but they stop right at the good part and we have to wait untill next week.

Gutts

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2010, 04:57:57 PM »
It's funny how similar it really is to DBZ.  Bringing people back from the dead w/jutsu's = gathering dragon balls, & wishing people back from heaven.

Someone

« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2010, 11:22:22 PM »

I like the Naruto story more though.

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2010, 03:05:57 PM »
Fail, Naruto did not beat Nagato.

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

kimchiii

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2010, 01:25:27 PM »
nagato does have red hair.  So does Kushina.  O0   :-\  havn't given it too much thought yet.
omg, there is no link to this......haha ha what a dumb assumption.

kimchiii

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2010, 03:41:37 PM »

not an assumption, just a really shallow theory.
lmao, I guess
 O0

Someone

« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2010, 01:15:44 AM »
Naruto n Nagato  r from the same clan

Gutts

« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2010, 09:48:10 PM »
Given the fact that nagato and naruto are both uzamaki, and the fourth, being senju(probably), naruto could perhaps unlock the rinnegan. This, plus the fact that itachi gave him some of his own powers, he could perhaps already have access to the Sharigan.  So he's even more complete than madara at obtaining the various powers of the ninja world.

LonelyFatGirl

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2010, 04:07:37 AM »
When I have time, I seriously need to watch this and see what the craze is all about.

Someone

« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2010, 12:24:19 PM »

Yup, I believe he's more complete then Madara because Mad lacks the other side.  He thinks that the eyes will give him power.  But wait till Naruto bust out his powers.

jetter

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2010, 08:51:38 PM »
Naruto is becoming stronger as the manga progresses but who knows, Madara is old and knows a lot of tricks.  We will have to see what happens now that Madara has one of his eye's back and is going after the nine-tails but dang it, no new manga next week.

Advertisements