Advertisement

Author Topic: I am living my greatest life, each moment of each day.  (Read 101175 times)

LuckyState98

I am living my greatest life, each moment of each day.
« on: March 17, 2010, 05:36:16 PM »
And so therefore I will give me all the love I need so I can love others.

I will always live in an awaken state

I understand that Discipline, self control, controlling impulses is the key to learning, growing and confidence

I like myself too much to put poisons in my body and in my mind ever

I fill focus on preparing and applying my principles at all time

I will be detached to the results of my actions, but so that I can focus on learning from them

I will live in joy and happiness

Happy Saint Patricks Day

« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 07:53:50 AM by LuckyState98 »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

LuckyState98

Re: I love Me
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 06:17:02 AM »
I reflect on what made me successful in the past, and there is always calm, confidence, and a plan.

I reflect on what made me fail in the past, and there is always fear, impulsive, and lack of a plan.

LuckyState98

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 06:31:35 AM »

My dishwasher was making this crazy sound in the back.  Over the course of a couple of weeks, I deduce that it was not the grinder, but the motor itself going bad, and I replaced a new motor myself.

Can you believe it?

LuckyState98

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 10:58:38 PM »
I want to desire, or cling to, nothing.

The one person I want to conquer in life is myself.

LuckyState98

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 09:45:39 AM »
I am so asshamed of myself for letting my daughter get sick for 5 days.  She got an ear infection, which I didn't know.  I guess my philosophy has always been that time will heal all minor sickness.  I have always preferred the natural way of healing rather than over medicate the situation.  However, I should have know better after 3 days.  Finally, we went in and the doctor said she got an ear infection, she needed antibiotics.  She was always so lively, happy, and energetic, but during that duration she wasn't that at all.

I just want to let you know that I love you will all my life, and you have made me realized that I need to do a better job of paying attention to all your needs all the time.  I am so glad you got up this morning feeling much better.  I will always remember this day of April 21st 2010 as the day I realized that my love wasn't enough.  You deserved the best of me all the time, even in your sleep, and I will give that to you.

paper

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 02:27:57 PM »
I am so asshamed of myself for letting my daughter get sick for 5 days.  She got an ear infection, which I didn't know.  I guess my philosophy has always been that time will heal all minor sickness.  I have always preferred the natural way of healing rather than over medicate the situation.  However, I should have know better after 3 days.  Finally, we went in and the doctor said she got an ear infection, she needed antibiotics.  She was always so lively, happy, and energetic, but during that duration she wasn't that at all.

I just want to let you know that I love you will all my life, and you have made me realized that I need to do a better job of paying attention to all your needs all the time.  I am so glad you got up this morning feeling much better.  I will always remember this day of April 21st 2010 as the day I realized that my love wasn't enough.  You deserved the best of me all the time, even in your sleep, and I will give that to you.

you're probably not gonna be nominated for "mother of the year" award for this one.  :o

LuckyState98

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 02:51:29 PM »
you're probably not gonna be nominated for "mother of the year" award for this one.  :o

I am actually a father, and she's my daughter and soulmate.  I would have done anything to make her happy.  It just didn't occur to me how serious it was.

LuckyState98

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2010, 02:54:58 PM »
The Purpose of Life:

I know what it is, or at least what my purpose in life is now.

LuckyState98

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 03:12:34 PM »
So my best friend, after being pretty wasted, tells me that his wife loves me and that I shouldn't have an affair with his wife.  I wasn't surprised to hear it, but believe me, we do not hang out together.  I only hang out with him once or twice a month, but I see her with him from time to time. 

So I told him that she doesn't love me, but maybe that she respects me because she thinks that I am what he isn't;  I put all my energy and effort into my kids and family even before myself.  I told him that she really loves him and not me.

Then he asked me if I wanted a girlfriend, that he will find me one.

LuckyState98

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2010, 09:55:32 PM »
If you want something with all your heart, the universe conspires to get it for you.

The Universe does grant wishes.  It is done through evolution, and it is done over many life times  or it is done through innovations.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 08:13:22 AM by LuckyState98 »

LuckyState98

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2010, 05:30:28 AM »
My Five Principles to Daily Success and Happiness:

1. Think Win/Win
2. Never give in or act on impulses
3. Be in state for Success and Happiness
4. Be discipline, and apply Principles(actions) for Success and Happiness
5. Be Detached to results, so that one can learn from actions

« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 05:13:09 AM by LuckyState98 »

LuckyState98

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2010, 05:43:03 AM »
Goodbye to an old friend:

From a long time ago, I knew that you weren't good for me.  In my times of stress, I met up with you again, and you seem pleasant, like fresh air.  However, after a while you demanded so much time and energy from me that I hardly have time for my real self.  I always thank you for making the time for me, but I have to go.  I am thankful for having this experience with you again, but I will not come back this way anymore.  This experience has told me that my path with you will always be a dead end.  Even if we are successful together, I would hide you in the closet and not tell others about you.  Thank you for always making the time for me and teaching me important lessons in my life each time we meet.  Farewell.

LuckyState98

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2010, 07:07:07 AM »
Knowing what you should do demonstrates IQ intelligence, but that is not enough

Actually being able to follow through with doing it demonstrates Emotional intelligence, it is the much stronger influence of the two intelligence.  To be able to follow through one has to condition the habits into your nervous system.

Example:  We all know that to lose weight, we simply need to eat less, eat healthier, and excercise.  Then why is it that many people are having a hard time doing so, it is because they are working against their mental conditioning.  They need to change their mental conditioning to accomodate what their objectives and then it will work.

LuckyState98

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2010, 08:27:50 AM »
You know, I had a dream about you last night.  The first in a long time. :)

LuckyState98

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2010, 07:06:11 AM »
I notice that I can't hear the message that you're trying to convey when you are yelling.  The message that I really hear is that you're insecure and inconsiderate, and that is why you're yelling.  When you are yelling, I see your anger and frustration, but I don't hear your message.  However seeing you so fragile does make me want to love you more.

Advertisements