Advertisement

Author Topic: I am living my greatest life, each moment of each day.  (Read 101612 times)

LuckyState98

Re: I am living my greatest life, each moment of each day.
« Reply #900 on: January 04, 2011, 06:07:16 AM »
Quote of the day:  "Every Master was once a disaster."  T Harv Eker

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

LuckyState98

« Reply #901 on: January 04, 2011, 06:19:15 AM »
I wrote this to you, more than a year ago

我想说我为所有痛苦是抱歉我导致了您并且做了您事假。 我是在创伤,并且我保持里面痛苦我几个月、然后年和住宅的在它中把我变成一个闭合,丑恶和痛苦的人; 人couldn' t爱您您想是爱的方式。 我为然后是抱歉说实话跟您关于我的感觉,并且我为痛苦是抱歉我通过成为导致了您一个丑恶的个体。 我是不期待,不希望或者不渴望改变情况在任何情况下或形式,但是我在这里说" Sorry"。 如果您选择了,我不期待从您的饶恕,而是请原谅我,每当或从未。 您是否接受它,相信它或者没有,我祝愿您最好和您渴望的所有幸福。

I am responsible for everything in my life.  I will not blame others, justify my wrong actions, or complain loudly to contaminate and poison my mind.

:)  Please take care of yourself.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 10:11:44 PM by LuckyState98 »

LuckyState98

« Reply #902 on: January 04, 2011, 09:58:23 PM »
Today, I was doing jumping jacks on the St Croix.  That is a little crazy, yeah.  What is really crazy is breaking my trading rules, when I have taken a year to construct an absolutely stunning trading plan.  Now that is crazy.

I may do jumping jacks on the St Croix again, but I will never break my trading principles again, because it's too crazy; it's absolute Loony. 

LuckyState98

« Reply #903 on: January 04, 2011, 09:59:42 PM »
Raising your standards:  Back it up with rituals.

LuckyState98

« Reply #904 on: January 05, 2011, 04:00:52 AM »
Every time I act from negative emotions, I am only desecrating myself, therefore I will stop doing so and honor myself.  Even during an emotional storm, I will take the time to find peace.

LuckyState98

« Reply #905 on: January 05, 2011, 11:39:10 AM »
Every time I tried to pick up my side endeavor, I usually end up wasting my precious time at best.  And sometimes, I lose a whole lot of sleep.  Therefore I will no longer entertain such silly thoughts.  

It's becoming like a drug.  Yeah, this is the last time.:)))

The only thing I should be doing is Trading patterns according to my trading plan. :)

« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 11:42:45 AM by LuckyState98 »

LuckyState98

« Reply #906 on: January 05, 2011, 11:59:04 AM »
I may have not really told you this, but I use to cry while driving.  For some reason, my mind would reflect on a life with my love and my best friend, and she's no longer here.  I would miss her so much that I would start to sob uncontrollably, like Jack Twist in Broke Back Mountain. (but that was a very long time ago)

I don't think we will ever find our way back to each other, so thank you for sharing so much of my life with me.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 02:40:09 PM by LuckyState98 »

LuckyState98

« Reply #907 on: January 05, 2011, 03:18:17 PM »
I once read 'How to trade stocks'  by Jesse Livermore.  He is considered to be one of the greatest trader of all time.  He was also the character in the book 'Reminiscence of a Stock Operator' by Edwin Lefevre in which he was called Larry Livingston.  One of the biggest obstacles in trading is emotions.  

Sad note:  Despite making hundreds of millions during the stock market crash of '29.  It is said that he became broke, because he could not keep away from gambling in the market.  He took his own life in the early '40s.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 03:22:52 PM by LuckyState98 »

LuckyState98

« Reply #908 on: January 05, 2011, 05:23:25 PM »
The Trades today weren't trades but hopes and prayers that the market would stay down.  The TRIN was clearly positive, but yet I persist shorting this market.  I made my Targets too big and dreamy and so my short trades didn't reach their target.

I have to apply decent target of 2.5 times risk and that is it.  They would have reached the target.

What am I proud of today?  That I didn't break principle. 

What am I ashamed of today?  I broke another principle and didn't execute my day the way I wanted to.

LuckyState98

« Reply #909 on: January 05, 2011, 09:01:37 PM »
I am marking a change in my life, and it starts today.

From this day forward:

1.  I will do all that I say I will do
2.  Happiness and Success is making the effort to become the best of which I am capable
3.  I will give love everyday to others, not judge anyone and be defenseless
4.  I will face and tame my negative emotions (Mara) or the Cobra of fear, desire, anger, and so on
5.  I will practice the law of Karma everyday and ask myself two questions before each actions

Gemini

« Reply #910 on: March 10, 2011, 01:09:41 PM »
hey where are you?

Advertisements