Advertisement

Author Topic: RULES ***Please Read***: Nude and Semi-Nude Photography/Art  (Read 8504 times)

zena

RULES ***Please Read***: Nude and Semi-Nude Photography/Art
« on: March 20, 2010, 08:29:10 PM »
First, I want to mention that nude/semi-nude photography is a form of art and some of you are very good and creative at this type of work.  This type of photography can also be inspiring for newbies who may have a future interest in going that direction, etc.

The problem here is that there are quite a few people posting nude and semi-nude photography in the "One-a-day picture thread", which that thread has a combination of different type of photos, including those of children and family.  Since some users are viewing this forum from work, with small children, or in a public place, it may not be appropriate to post in the "Daily Photos" thread.  Please, when posting those types of photos, create a new topic and include words such as "NSFW" (not safe for work), which we will all take as not safe for the mentioned earlier.

If you do not abide by that rule, there is a chance your work will be deleted without warning.

Thank you.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 08:53:50 PM by moonangel »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

zena

Re: RULES ***Please Read***: Nude and Semi-Nude Photography/Art
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 11:30:32 PM »
 :)

ua tsaug

artoflivingtoday

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 10:44:11 AM »
I have some semi-nude paintings on my site www.artoflivingtoday.com, check out all the asian art. 

zena

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 07:35:09 PM »
To be on the safe side, I recommend not showing it it.  Share something more G rated. Ok?   :)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 06:21:20 AM »

« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 12:00:23 AM by Visualmon »

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements