Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 711546 times)

yes

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #300 on: November 03, 2011, 10:52:44 AM »
Cali...I love the military look.  O0

MK does have alot of nice shoes and it usually fits me well too. The thing with boots is the good ones do go fast so if you see one you really really like better get it cause chance is it won't be there the next time you go.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

LadyLionness

« Reply #301 on: November 03, 2011, 11:51:06 AM »
Ralph Lauren Olive Cargo capri
Purple  Long Sleeve Shirt - Max Azria for Miley Cyrus
Black Covington T-Shirt on top of the purple
Dana Buchman Black Leather Moto Jacet
Black Born Sandals

foromosa

« Reply #302 on: November 04, 2011, 10:18:12 AM »
I like your fashion sense Anemone.

And I just have to add that the first time you posted, I thought your work I.D. was a price tag.  :D

cali_lady

« Reply #303 on: November 04, 2011, 10:19:06 AM »
this is a good thread to keep me from wearing something i wore already in the week  :2funny: :P

i change twice a day...at work i have a different wardrobe and when i get home, i change into my comfy clothes

today i am wearing this fake wannabe leather jacket i got from forever21 w/ a comfy scarf..along w/ a peach/red colored shirt from forever21 (not sure what the color is called??)  because of my phone cover, there seem to be this vignette-like side w/ all my iphone photos  ???

below is a dkny boot cut jean (loove looove DKNYs jeans)  w/ an Aerosoles pump i keep at work ...(sorry no bottom for i couldn't get a good shot of it  :2funny:  :P  )

« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 10:20:47 AM by cali_lady »

cali_lady

« Reply #304 on: November 04, 2011, 11:16:58 AM »

Cali_lady - I like that scarf against the colored shirt! I'm a sucker for scarves! I wish I can pull off the leather/pleather look... but it just looks funny on me, so I don't even bother.  :-\

Thanks, I’m very shy when it comes to being center of attention…so I normally don’t wear much color at all…I was afraid my shirt would stand out w/ the rest of my tone down colors I’m wearing today…thus why I have the scarf to cover it …but I guess it looked ok after looking at it…  :P

And thanks to wowsers for posting up that 25 ways of how to wear a scarf…I found a favorite youtube channel  :D…I looooove Wendy and her style …my frame is similar to hers, but I’m prob. a fatter version …lol

Lavender

« Reply #305 on: November 07, 2011, 01:06:43 AM »
Anemone,
I love your fashion show.  You got really cute outfits.

Cali:
Express pants are the best.  I won't go for anything else except their pants.  Lol..they are a bit expensive.  :)

LadyLionness

« Reply #306 on: November 07, 2011, 08:28:36 AM »
CaliLady, you are so funny.  I hate wearing clothing that will make me blend into the crowd.  I always have to wear at least one or two pieces that will catch their eyes... lolz! Your peachy red shirt is probably called coral or poppy...  :)

Today, I am wearing ...

1.  Olive Cargo Skinny Pants from TJ Maxx
2.  Joe Box Muscle Dress (cut into a shirt)
3.  Covington Pink sleeveless draped cardigan
4.  Anne Klein black blazer
5.  Hot Pink Born Sandals
6.  Round faceted ruby ring as my engagment band
7.  Tear drop star ruby ring as my right hand ring
8.  Tiger eyes earrings (from yesterday's outfit... lolz)
9.  Invitica Rose Gold men's watch ( I love this!!!)

« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 08:30:50 AM by LadyLionness »

LadyLionness

« Reply #307 on: November 07, 2011, 08:49:03 AM »
We traveled this weekend, so here's my outfits...

Saturday:

1.  Hannah Black Skinny Jeans
2.  Black Dolman sleeve Shirt by Max Azria for Miley Cyrus
3.  Dana Buchman Black Leather Moto Jacket
4.  Cashmere/ Silk blend tourquois with limegreen circles scarf
5.  Black Born Sandals

Saturday night (Went out with my sister):
1.  Teri Jon Grey silk dress
2.  Light blue denim vest
3.  Cole Haan Green Snakeskin heels (REAL SNAKE SKIN... I love the feel of it... )
4.  Rose Quartz with pearls and beads earrings
5.  Statement necklace of natural stones:  Turquoise, Coral, Ammethyst, Tiger's Eyes, beads, pearls, ....

Sunday:
1.  Jones New York Black Shealth Dress
2.  Dana Buchman Eyelet Trench coat
3.  Black Tights
4.  Knee-hi Black Leather boots
5.  Tiger Eyes earrings
6.  Multi-color tiger eyes long necklace (this is so gorgeous!  there's the normal brown gold beads, theres the red tiger eyes, and blue tiger eyes ... aka Eagle's Eyes) 

cali_lady

« Reply #308 on: November 07, 2011, 10:36:12 AM »
Lavender, all or most of my pants are from Express…somehow that’s the only fit that I really like on me…I usually get them whenever they have coupons…(ie. Those buy over $100+ get $20-30 off)
LadyLionness, yes, you are right the color is called coral …
Sat. outfit...more scarves..  :P

Today I am plain jane again..covered up w/ a jacket I bought at the mall a few weeks ago at one of those generic stores and a black scarf…underneath is a simple dress shirt i bought from Kohls for about $5...

As usual, I’m wearing another striped Express Editor pant…

I didn’t realize this, but after looking in my closet, I realized I do have a collection of scarves! Through the years, I just started collecting it here and there and didn’t realize I’ve had a few stored away…
---
also LADYLIONNESS! i know this is prob. another thread...but thanks for the recommendation for Origins brow enhancing liner....i tried it and i really like it too!!! thanks!

« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 12:30:25 PM by cali_lady »

LadyLionness

« Reply #309 on: November 07, 2011, 10:44:49 AM »

I didn’t realize this, but after looking in my closet, I realized I do have a collection of scarves! Through the years, I just started collecting it here and there and didn’t realize I’ve had a few stored away…
---
also LADYLIONNESS! i know this is prob. another thread...but thanks for the recommendation for Origins brow enhancing liner....i tried it and i really like it too!!! thanks!

I love scarves... and have been intentionally collecting them.  You really make an outfit...

You are welcome about the eyebrow pencil  I was afraid you didn't go for it.  It's really nice and ALL the people that I have introduce them to, have never gone back to anything else.  Most of the ladies don't live near a store that carry origin, at least an hour or more away... (me included), so whenever they buy, they usually buy two or three...

My mom is extremely generous about everything, but she is stingy about her Origin eyebrow pencil... lolz... she gave one to her of sister law (she bought 3)... and she was like... aww... I shouldn't have given it away... but she has been helping me a lot... lolz!

cali_lady

« Reply #310 on: November 07, 2011, 10:53:18 AM »
I love scarves... and have been intentionally collecting them.  You really make an outfit...

You are welcome about the eyebrow pencil  I was afraid you didn't go for it.  It's really nice and ALL the people that I have introduce them to, have never gone back to anything else.  Most of the ladies don't live near a store that carry origin, at least an hour or more away... (me included), so whenever they buy, they usually buy two or three...

My mom is extremely generous about everything, but she is stingy about her Origin eyebrow pencil... lolz... she gave one to her of sister law (she bought 3)... and she was like... aww... I shouldn't have given it away... but she has been helping me a lot... lolz!

lol...i love it! My sil fell in love w/ it too so I bought her 1 also! after that, we were on our quest for eyebrow threading...bu t that's another post and another story  :2funny: :P

LadyLionness

« Reply #311 on: November 07, 2011, 02:11:23 PM »
Anemone...

I have the tendency to do the same too, buy something I like in multiple colors... sometimes... just in multiples, even if it's the same color...

LadyLionness

« Reply #312 on: November 08, 2011, 12:15:25 PM »
I love my outfit today... lolz

1.  Hannah black skinny jeans
2.  Joe Boxer black asymmetrical tunic
3.  Red leather jacket snake skin print in black and grey
4.  Black Scarf - Cashmere/ Silk blend from 7 mile fair in Milwaukee, WI
5.  Born Red Mary Janes Pump
6.  Two ruby rings.

Like this, except my shirt is longer and my jacket is more blazer style...

« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 04:21:54 PM by LadyLionness »

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: November 08, 2011, 12:27:28 PM »
Nice fashion girls!

Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

LadyLionness

« Reply #314 on: November 08, 2011, 12:31:41 PM »
Yugnag... what are you wearing today?

Advertisements