Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 711374 times)

Moo.Moo.Yee

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #345 on: November 15, 2011, 02:07:23 PM »
I'm surprise he said Ohio State and not the Badgers  ;D   good thing you're not wearing your "Viking" gear today huh?  LoL

badger colors are red/white. actually i thought i was wearing badger colors too, but then he came and said that to me, so i had to double check.  ;D ;D oh well!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: November 15, 2011, 02:22:03 PM »
List them anyway....

So, today, black sweat pants, green hoodie, and a pink tee that says "flirt" across the chest. lol

Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

shesaid

« Reply #347 on: November 15, 2011, 02:23:40 PM »
badger colors are red/white. actually i thought i was wearing badger colors too, but then he came and said that to me, so i had to double check.  ;D ;D oh well!

ooops, we are so not sports people  :2funny: :2funny:  BUT Gooooooooooo OSU!!

LadyLionness

« Reply #348 on: November 15, 2011, 05:13:56 PM »
So, today, black sweat pants, green hoodie, and a pink tee that says "flirt" across the chest. lol

Yugnag... that's cute.

shesaid

« Reply #349 on: November 15, 2011, 08:24:57 PM »
plaid assorted green colored pajama bottoms (old navy), black hoddie (mossimo) and pony tail (my own).  O0

O0 ;D

Reload Wife

« Reply #350 on: November 16, 2011, 01:47:18 PM »

Blouse Loft
Skirt BR
Shoe Aldo

LadyLionness

« Reply #351 on: November 16, 2011, 01:50:14 PM »

Blouse Loft
Skirt BR
Shoe Aldo

I love lace skirts... did you wear this to work?

Reload Wife

« Reply #352 on: November 16, 2011, 01:59:19 PM »
I love lace skirts... did you wear this to work?

Yes. I love lace skirts.

LadyLionness

« Reply #353 on: November 16, 2011, 03:33:02 PM »
I have yet to wear my lace pencil skirt.... Lolz!

Today,

I am wearing one of my favorite leather jacket...simil ar to this look...

But this is my jacket... it's a lavendar leather - ostritch embossed - made by WWWORTH...

with this scarf... bought from 7 Mile Fair - Pashmina/ Silk Blend...

Here's another look at a similar jacket... this one is a GUCCI...

Here is how the jacket look on me... but I don't care for the shirt too much... lolz

« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 03:57:19 AM by LadyLionness »

shesaid

« Reply #354 on: November 16, 2011, 04:18:12 PM »
LL-  I give you credit for being able to Google up pictures similar to your everyday outfits  O0  I like the skinny jean w/ heels from your last pic above.

LadyLionness

« Reply #355 on: November 16, 2011, 04:23:38 PM »
LL-  I give you credit for being able to Google up pictures similar to your everyday outfits  O0  I like the skinny jean w/ heels from your last pic above.

Lolz... I like that last one too... I'm gonna try that with this leather jacket the next time I wear it....I have a pair of kenneth cole  heels similar to that...

Google and Fashion Magazines have been my inspiration... after 13 years of being married to a control freak who picks out 4 outfits plus one shoe every 6 months for me, I didn't know how to dress anymore... so I have been trying to learn... but as y'all know... following the trend does not do well for us older ladies... so... I first started out just buying what I love... suits and blazers... that was all I knew... lolz...

Then leather jackets and lace whenever I can find something that does not look cheap or sleazy...

After that, I just browse until I see something that I like and could pull off with the stuff I have...

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 16, 2011, 06:03:08 PM »
Lolz... I like that last one too... I'm gonna try that with this leather jacket the next time I wear it....I have a pair of kenneth cole  heels similar to that...

Google and Fashion Magazines have been my inspiration... after 13 years of being married to a control freak who picks out 4 outfits plus one shoe every 6 months for me, I didn't know how to dress anymore... so I have been trying to learn... but as y'all know... following the trend does not do well for us older ladies... so... I first started out just buying what I love... suits and blazers... that was all I knew... lolz...

Then leather jackets and lace whenever I can find something that does not look cheap or sleazy...

After that, I just browse until I see something that I like and could pull off with the stuff I have...

Are u serious 4 outfits and one pair of shoe every 6 months?  Must be outfits that u don't even want to wear but have to because of him?  If only I was working I would buy a little here and there every once in a while otherwise I don't have a reason for it unless I have to have it only because its a good steal/deal, fit good and probably won't come across it again especially when I'm petite.  I was able to grab some skinny slack/pant from Ross and Marshalls but only to end up not able to wear it because I am pregnant so probably will have to sit in my closet for a while.

miss_cherriebomb

« Reply #357 on: November 16, 2011, 09:39:28 PM »
here is what i wore today:

pink dress w/ruffled short sleeves
burgundy velvet blazer
pink & burgundy paisley scarf
brown embellished skinny belt
off-white men's wear inspired booties

Reload Wife

« Reply #358 on: November 17, 2011, 12:34:47 AM »
I have yet to wear my lace pencil skirt.... Lolz!

Today,

I am wearing one of my favorite leather jacket...simil ar to this look...

But this is my jacket... it's a lavendar leather - ostritch embossed - made by WWWORTH...

with this scarf... bought from 7 Mile Fair - Pashmina/ Silk Blend...

Here's another look at a similar jacket... this one is a GUCCI...

You should wear the lace skirt. Would love to see how you pair it up. Love your jacket.

Reload Wife

« Reply #359 on: November 17, 2011, 12:37:59 AM »
Reload, I love the outfit. Love love the BR skirt! O0
Thank you. I love your outfits. I'm obsessed with lace skirt Just brought my fifth lace skirt two weeks ago.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 10:24:37 AM by Reload Wife »

Advertisements