Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 711426 times)

LadyLionness

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #360 on: November 17, 2011, 08:35:59 AM »
Thank you. I love your outfits. I'm obsessed with lace skirt Just brought my five lace skirt two weeks ago.

where do you find them?  I have a hard time finding lace pencil skirts or lace anything that looks and feels elegant... I own a nice collection of lace stuff... but it's been from searching for many years... often, it's hard to fit my body b/c I have big hips, butts, and thighs... lolz... and calves too... only small part is my torso... I have broad shoulders too... man... I sound cursed... lolz!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Moo.Moo.Yee

« Reply #361 on: November 17, 2011, 08:50:05 AM »
I bought a lace skirt from The Limited earlier this year. I wore it to a party where my then-fiance spilled red wine all over it   >:( :knuppel2:. I was able to clean all off but because we had to wash it right away in a sink with club soda, the lace stretched out and the entire skirt looks off. It's supposed to be dry clean only  :-[

LadyLionness

« Reply #362 on: November 17, 2011, 08:51:07 AM »
I bought a lace skirt from The Limited earlier this year. I wore it to a party where my then-fiance spilled red wine all over it   >:( :knuppel2:. I was able to clean all off but because we had to wash it right away in a sink with club soda, the lace stretched out and the entire skirt looks off. It's supposed to be dry clean only  :-[

Aw... that's so disappointing.

yes

« Reply #363 on: November 17, 2011, 09:19:08 AM »
Concidentally I'm wearing my knee highs today with my skinny jean today and black sweater!
Similar to this except my sweater is all black.

Wore the knee high yesterday with my black leggings and black tunic....kinda felt like I was a funeral yesterday with all the black color.....no more all black  :-\

here is what i wore today:

pink dress w/ruffled short sleeves
burgundy velvet blazer
pink & burgundy paisley scarf
brown embellished skinny belt
off-white men's wear inspired booties

Cherrie: Very cute outfit.  O0

LadyLionness

« Reply #364 on: November 17, 2011, 09:29:38 AM »
Are u serious 4 outfits and one pair of shoe every 6 months?  Must be outfits that u don't even want to wear but have to because of him?  If only I was working I would buy a little here and there every once in a while otherwise I don't have a reason for it unless I have to have it only because its a good steal/deal, fit good and probably won't come across it again especially when I'm petite.  I was able to grab some skinny slack/pant from Ross and Marshalls but only to end up not able to wear it because I am pregnant so probably will have to sit in my closet for a while.

Yeap... and he would buy them 2 sizes too big... I didn't know how awful I looked until after we were separated...

I wanted to go out, so I asked one of my co-worker and she suggested that we go to a bar after work... so I asked her what does people usually wear... and she said jeans... so I went to work with a pair of boot cut jeans and a white button down shirt.... ALL day long people have been stopping by and talking to me... about 2:30... my friend/co-worker came over and said, I have got to see you what you on... everybody has been over by my desk telling I need to come over... lolz!  A few days later, I was talking to another of my co-worker... male... lolz... and I brought up the fact that other ladies... especially the younger ones... all wear jeans and white button down shirts, so I didn't see what the big fuss was all about

He said, "We just never knew you had that body underneath all those clothes..."  Lolz!  After I married my husband... and when we run into my ex's relatives... they hardly recognize me... and they all thought that I lost a ton a weight... lolz!  I only lost about 10 pounds... hahahaha... but changed from a size 14 down to a size 6.

Reload Wife

« Reply #365 on: November 17, 2011, 10:36:47 AM »
where do you find them?  I have a hard time finding lace pencil skirts or lace anything that looks and feels elegant... I own a nice collection of lace stuff... but it's been from searching for many years... often, it's hard to fit my body b/c I have big hips, butts, and thighs... lolz... and calves too... only small part is my torso... I have broad shoulders too... man... I sound cursed... lolz!
I got my skirts from The Limited, H&M, Ann Taylor and the BR skirt I got from a forums. I like pencil style skirt so I look for lace pencil skirt.  Have you consider having the lace item alternated to fit your body? This lace skirt from Ann Taylor http://www.anntaylor.com/ann/product/AT-Petites/AT-Petite-Skirts/Petite-Glazed-Lace-Pencil-Skirt/266186?colorExplode=false&skuId=90228155&catid=cata000031&productPageTyp e=fullPriceProducts&defaultColor=2012 really slimthe body. It's pricey online but you can find it in store for a lot cheaper.

Reload Wife

« Reply #366 on: November 17, 2011, 10:37:48 AM »
That's a bummer.

miss_cherriebomb

« Reply #367 on: November 17, 2011, 09:24:16 PM »
Cherrie: Very cute outfit.  O0

thank u

here is what i wore today:
off white v-neck sweater
red wool a-line jacket with 3/4 sleeves
black trousers
black & white embellished booties

shesaid

« Reply #368 on: November 17, 2011, 10:21:31 PM »
Cute boots miss-cherrie!!

LadyLionness

« Reply #369 on: November 18, 2011, 09:16:56 AM »
Thos boots are awesome! I would love to see this on you!  O0

I was thinking the same thing... lolz... but then I am not qualified... as I have yet to post many pic of me... hehehehe

LadyLionness

« Reply #370 on: November 18, 2011, 03:30:33 PM »
I love this color... and love all my leather jackets... lolz... I have this one in a small and medium... admittedly, it's not one of my fav... b/c the cut is a bit boxy...

Similar to this, but my shirt is like the one down below...

with a purple scarf like this... I love this purple against this yellow leather jacket...

« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 04:58:45 PM by LadyLionness »

miss_cherriebomb

« Reply #371 on: November 18, 2011, 10:34:40 PM »
Cute boots miss-cherrie!!

thanks ladies, i ordered them from amiclubwear.co m last season.

simple look today, i let the accessories do the talking:

black long sleeve tee
black trousers
black & white embellished booties from prev post
black & white paisley scarf

LadyLionness

« Reply #372 on: November 19, 2011, 04:30:39 PM »
Today, I stayed home and help my daughter with her college essays and art portfolio...

Grey sweat capris
Yellow sweater tank
Blue sweater tank on top
Barefeet... lolz!

Reload Wife

« Reply #373 on: November 19, 2011, 04:44:45 PM »
Taupe top, Ann Taylor Loft
Black blazer, H&M
Dark blue boot cut jeans, Levi’s
Brown boots, Target
Necklace, F21
Bracelet, H&M

love your outfit.

Reload Wife

« Reply #374 on: November 19, 2011, 04:46:24 PM »
Today I am wearing:
Forever 21 lace top
Loft Shell
AE blue slim flare jean
Nine West Bootie

Advertisements