Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 711597 times)

Reload Wife

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #480 on: December 14, 2011, 12:02:00 PM »
i'm soooooooooo not fashion forward, so I don't want to contribute but I do enjoy looking at the pictures and getting new ideas here. keep 'em coming! guys too!!  O0
I am definitely not a fashion forward person.  I try to find clothes that fit me and stick to that. Would love to see your outfit.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

LadyLionness

« Reply #481 on: December 14, 2011, 12:03:35 PM »
Yes, I am usually stuck in a rut too... and meka's style always needs to be tweak to look good on us, so it's great seeing all the people's style and fashion on here.

Reload Wife

« Reply #482 on: December 14, 2011, 12:06:59 PM »
For the guys:  have you ever worn an all black ensemble that is sharp and sexy and not funeral looking?  I think that's the style I am going to start for my husband.  He loves to eat PHO and Ka Poon... unfortunately his nice silk dress shirts pay the price.

what about you ladies, what's your husband's style?
My husband is a tee -shirt and jean guy. Now that he is older he prefer polo and jean. The only time he dress up when the occasion called for it and usually Im the one buying him the dress up shirt.

LadyLionness

« Reply #483 on: December 14, 2011, 12:09:35 PM »
I like a man who can wear different color of button down dress shirts. Only a few can pull off the color lavender, pink, and light green. The clothes has to be neatly press (no wrinkles) and it has to go well together with a nice shining shoes. :D O0

What's your style?  I wanna see pics... lolz.  But I do agree with you on what you usually wear... you even wear that going dancing... lolz!  Sweet, you should venture out some more on your clothing choices.  DC have been wearing so many beautiful styles and outfits... I wanna see you in something other black slacks and black dress down shirts...

LadyLionness

« Reply #484 on: December 14, 2011, 12:12:56 PM »
My husband is an anything goes kind of a guy, except when he is preaching... then he 's in a suit... but I want to make him fashionable.  My favorite style for him is a black v-neck shirt (high quality), black slacks, and a black suit jacket.  Black socks and nice and comfortable dress shoes.

A nice black polo works too.

LadyLionness

« Reply #485 on: December 14, 2011, 12:13:54 PM »
I don't wear anymore black. LOL I have a lot of colors in my closet now but black is still my favorite color. I love white but can't do too much white.. I get them dirty way too fast! hehehe.

List your clothes then... and show some pictures too... whenever you are comfortable. 

sunsets

« Reply #486 on: December 14, 2011, 12:26:19 PM »
Re-load Wife--Are you SERIOUS??? Darn, they don't have a Ross in our neck of the woods, loveee those boots--they look very comfy. Are they low/mid/high heels?

Reload Wife

« Reply #487 on: December 14, 2011, 12:45:07 PM »
Re-load Wife--Are you SERIOUS??? Darn, they don't have a Ross in our neck of the woods, loveee those boots--they look very comfy. Are they low/mid/high heels?
They're 3/12 inches heel. Since I'm so short. Most of my heel shoe are 3/12 inches.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 01:05:31 PM by Reload Wife »

sunsets

« Reply #488 on: December 14, 2011, 12:56:30 PM »
Their 3/12 inches heel. Since I'm so short. Most of my heel shoe are 3/12 inches.

Hmm, darn. A little too much heel for me. I would like something below the 3 inch mark. lol.

Thanks, you look great as always!  ;)

Moo.Moo.Yee

« Reply #489 on: December 14, 2011, 12:59:53 PM »
Hey, as far as I am concerned, that's still part of your fashion style...

Do you assume you are walking around in your birthday suit with nice nails?  Lolz!

I say list your clothes anyway, whether you think they are fashionable or not.

:D :D I gotta say my nails are REALLY bling blingin' today...haha. I keep looking at them cuz they're so sparkly.

Ok today I am wearing dark gray trousers from GAP, a black t shirt, and a dark red cable cardigan sweater. Only jewelry I have on are my fake diamond studs and my wedding band/ring.

LadyLionness

« Reply #490 on: December 14, 2011, 01:10:49 PM »
:D :D I gotta say my nails are REALLY bling blingin' today...haha. I keep looking at them cuz they're so sparkly.

Ok today I am wearing dark gray trousers from GAP, a black t shirt, and a dark red cable cardigan sweater. Only jewelry I have on are my fake diamond studs and my wedding band/ring.

Now I want to see your nails... and you are stylish as always.  Back when you were posting, there weren't many contributors.  Now, we have a nice group.  Hopefully the other people would start contributing too.

Reload Wife

« Reply #491 on: December 14, 2011, 01:18:31 PM »
Hmm, darn. A little too much heel for me. I would like something below the 3 inch mark. lol.

Thanks, you look great as always!  ;)

Thanks, you're too kind.  :)

Moo.Moo.Yee

« Reply #492 on: December 14, 2011, 01:20:42 PM »

LadyLionness

« Reply #493 on: December 14, 2011, 01:23:27 PM »
your nails look awesome with your wedding bands.  Very nice.  So, what's your favorite color?  I have not worn nail polish since I gave birth to my first child.  She is turning 18 this Friday.

But recently, I have started wearing nail polish again.  My problem is that I only want to wear the green... and maybe the royal blue... lolz.  So in appropriate for work, I think...

Moo.Moo.Yee

« Reply #494 on: December 14, 2011, 01:27:32 PM »
LL, I know...I really like the greens, blues, purples, and glittery colors. We're not THAT conservative at work, but I'd rather not take my chances with my wacky colors. haha! I thought this one was work appropriate because it's still kinda muted for a glitter.  :D it's not like a lime green glitter, you know.

Advertisements