Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 711585 times)

Reload Wife

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #555 on: February 09, 2012, 03:47:00 PM »
That's what I see with all the "designer" coming to target and Kohls... does not compare to their normal brand.  I love vera wang but have not bought anything from her Simply Vera line... bought one trench that I ended up giving away to my daughter.
Personally I think the Jason Wu collection for Target is better than Vera Wang for Kohls.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

LadyLionness

« Reply #556 on: February 09, 2012, 04:26:14 PM »
Personally I think the Jason Wu collection for Target is better than Vera Wang for Kohls.

Unfortunately, if they are boxy, they won't work on me... I have broad shoulders and gigantic hips... and a small torso... so boxy will literally make me look like a box...

The only designer that I could wear at Department store end are:  Max Azria's (designer of BCBG and Herve Ledger) for Sears and Walmart....

Otherwise I prefer their designer brand.

shesaid

« Reply #557 on: February 09, 2012, 08:22:43 PM »
Did you guys know Vera Wang will have a Jrs line coming out late Summer (I believe). I think it's call Princess Vera Wang or something like that. I wonder what the line will look like...

LadyLionness

« Reply #558 on: February 09, 2012, 08:26:11 PM »
Did you guys know Vera Wang will have a Jrs line coming out late Summer (I believe). I think it's call Simply Princess or something like that. I wonder what the line will look like...

Lolz... probably not much better than the Simply Vera line which is such a disappointment ... looks great on the hangers but awful on... I think they just "buy" the designer's name... I doubted if the designer is really designing these clothes for them... the thing I like about designer clothes is not so much the "look" of it but the fit... I remember reading that Vera spend hours and hours putting the seam in just the right spot to create the best fit and drape... none of that exist in the Simply Vera line...

I am very disappointed in the Jennifer Lopez line too... she has big hips like me, so I figured the clothes would flatter my body type... PLEATS??? come on... seriously?  argh...

LadyLionness

« Reply #559 on: February 15, 2012, 11:03:00 AM »
Tommy Hifiger Carpenter jeans
Chico tourquois turtle neck tank
WWWorth Silk Plaid shirt
DKNY Jeans black velvet jacket
Born black mule heels

I threw this on last minute, but I kind of like it, so I am going to try and take a pic to post.

LadyLionness

« Reply #560 on: February 15, 2012, 02:06:44 PM »
Office admin day.

Textured denim, navy sport coat, checkered CB pinpoint, black Kenneth Cole Reaction loafers.  Chillin'...

Now, that's very sexy.

shesaid

« Reply #561 on: February 15, 2012, 03:42:24 PM »
HPA- I'm surprise you like the CB line. Have you tried or look at Marc Anthony's line? haha

LadyLionness

« Reply #562 on: February 15, 2012, 06:31:00 PM »
Why?  I just get what works or fits well.  I usually get the stock shirts (with standard sizing) taken in a bit.  IDK, 18 1/2 neck by 34/35 sleeves generally tend to be slightly wider at the waist.  For a couple of bucks, I get them fitted.   O0

MA's line, or even Express for Men...no dice.  Doesn't fit me right.   :-X

I could see why Marc Anthony's line would not work for you, HPA.  Even the women's they are pretty slim fitting... which is why I love his leather jackets.

shesaid

« Reply #563 on: February 15, 2012, 09:23:15 PM »
yeah I figured Marc Anthony's line is more on the slimmer side...not enough room for your boys to breathe  ;D

LL- are you referring to March Anthony's leather jackets for men or women?

LadyLionness

« Reply #564 on: February 15, 2012, 10:19:55 PM »
yeah I figured Marc Anthony's line is more on the slimmer side...not enough room for your boys to breathe  ;D

LL- are you referring to March Anthony's leather jackets for men or women?

For Women... he market them under two brands... Marc  and Marc Anthony

Offline Tajo

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +105
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: February 16, 2012, 02:47:23 AM »
Blue dress up shirt from Target.

This isn't you Nuk su.  :2funny: 

MissAlly

« Reply #566 on: February 16, 2012, 04:34:58 PM »
Koj need to iron koj cov shirts os.

shesaid

« Reply #567 on: February 16, 2012, 06:13:59 PM »
Koj need to iron koj cov shirts os.

for reals!! first thing I noticed LoL  I'm an iron freak  ;D  I don't care if I'm late, but I gotta iron iron iron even if it's just a tank top or a tshirt  :idiot2: :D

shesaid

« Reply #568 on: February 16, 2012, 06:19:03 PM »

For Women... he market them under two brands... Marc  and Marc Anthony

is it at Kohls too?  Kohls is starting to carry Rock & Republic....sa w this blazer 2 wks ago that I really want!!

LadyLionness

« Reply #569 on: February 17, 2012, 08:21:10 AM »
for reals!! first thing I noticed LoL  I'm an iron freak  ;D  I don't care if I'm late, but I gotta iron iron iron even if it's just a tank top or a tshirt  :idiot2: :D

I used to be... now I don't care to do it unless it's for an interview.  I just hang up my closthes as they come ouf of the dryer.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 02:20:27 PM by LadyLionness »

Advertisements