Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 715339 times)

LadyLionness

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #720 on: March 23, 2012, 10:49:44 AM »
I like her styles...

http://www.jseverydayfashion.com/p/favorite-posts-and-videos.html

But I buy pieces that I love love love and then google images to find ways on how to wear them and pair them up....

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Reload Wife

« Reply #721 on: March 23, 2012, 12:08:03 PM »
Here is another blog I visit regularly.  Look into the Body Proportions, Body Shapes and Body Variations tabs.  If you don't know your body shape, that'll help you figure it out.

She also goes into the fashion rule of thirds and how to build a column of color for your body shape.  Very helpful indeed.

I always hard time figuring out my body shape.

http://www.insideoutstyleblog.com

Reload Wife

« Reply #722 on: March 23, 2012, 12:13:29 PM »
Def my favorite of the 3. This is the best season to wear bright, fresh colors! I love that skirt of yours. It reminds me of floral watercolors.
The necklace looks nice on you!, but it wouldn't have been my preference. Instead, I may pair it with layered, spacious beaded necklaces or a simple floral necklace like this one here for a romantic and vintage feel O0:

Oh thanks I didn’t think of that. I need to work on accessories. I love that necklace. Thanks for the recommendation .
RW- where did you get the black Jessica Simpson Pump? I really like it!
Venus I got the shoes a  few year ago from Nordstrom

REloadsWife,

I love your style.  You have great taste in fashion.  :) 
Aw… thanks. You’re too sweet  :-[. =)

She does! So do the other women in here. I love what Anemone wears to work, the comfort that LL aims for, and so on. I wish all clothes I wear were both fashionable and comfy for me. Very rare do I get both!

And yes, that necklace is a must have!! I'm SO in for romantic clothes. :D

Aww. Thank you ladies are very sweet. I love Anemone and LL style too.

Reload Wife

« Reply #723 on: March 23, 2012, 12:15:22 PM »
Pretty casual today with Friday. And more solid on solid. I looked in my closet last night and I guess I don't have as many prints as I thought I did! Maybe that means I should go shopping this weekend.  :)

I’m wearing a black chiffon blouse with dark-washed Levi jeans, these are straight leg jeans, the closest I’ll ever get to wearing skinny jeans. LOL

Decided to go with my favorite black heels today. And I threw on a gold/emerald necklace.

I wish I can see a full shot of your outfit. Your outfit is classic and chic. I rarely wear skinny jeans.

Reload Wife

« Reply #724 on: March 23, 2012, 12:16:41 PM »
I like the classic and cute look.  ReloadWife is an example of this style. 

Nothing can go wrong with this style.  I don't have skinny and long legs to wear this style.  So pants is my take now.  :)

aww Thanks. I usually just buy what I like and not think about the what is in style.

LadyLionness

« Reply #725 on: March 23, 2012, 12:19:17 PM »
There are some pieces that I love so much, but just can't seem to style it... lolz... but yeah, I don't buy what's in style of trendy... I buy what I like and then flip through magazines and google for ideas...

Reload Wife

« Reply #726 on: March 23, 2012, 12:39:04 PM »
If you guys are looking for blogs for inspiration – I really like this one. She’s really petite and I’m nowhere near her size, but her outfits are inspiring so I check her blog regularly. I love her styling. If I was her size, I’d totally sport her clothes. LOL

I also like that she mix and matches affordable pieces with expensive pieces. Most of her clothes are from H&M or Gap, etc… She wears Target heels but she also sports expensive CL heels. I never shopped at H&M much until I started reading her blog – that’s when I realized that H&M does have some nice and affordable pieces.

extrapetite .com

Oh I adore Jean's blog. She is one awesome lady. I have met her in person and she is just as sweet in person as she is on the blog. =)

Reload Wife

« Reply #727 on: March 23, 2012, 12:44:27 PM »

Playing with a maxi skirt.

Banana Republic Factory shirt
Forever 21 Maxi Skirt only $12.50
New York and Company Belt
Aldo Pump
Gifted Necklace and earring.

Now that I'm looking at the photo I should worn a statement necklace with the outfit.

LadyLionness

« Reply #728 on: March 23, 2012, 01:09:14 PM »
lolz... you make me want to go home and play with my clothes now...  hehehe

Reload Wife

« Reply #729 on: March 23, 2012, 01:11:44 PM »
lolz... you make me want to go home and play with my clothes now...  hehehe

You should and remember to take pics to share with us.

LadyLionness

« Reply #730 on: March 23, 2012, 01:18:06 PM »
I have been buying maxi skirts, but have yet to wear them...  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

LadyLionness

« Reply #731 on: March 23, 2012, 01:18:57 PM »
Reload's Wife, I agree... I think a statement necklace would do nicely... try a Hmong xau... a little one...

NkaujNom

« Reply #732 on: March 23, 2012, 02:30:40 PM »
I agree with the ladies. The maxi skirt looks soooooo nice. From what I've seen, it's usually a skinny belt that gets paired with the maxi.

I don't think I can pull off this look. I'm very petite. If I wore this, it will drag on the ground or I'll look like a ghastly ghost/ poj dab. LOL!! :2funny:

Anemone, would love to see you style your maxi look too.

Reload Wife

« Reply #733 on: March 23, 2012, 02:47:48 PM »
RL, I love that you're experimenting!

I love the colors but I'm not sure if I like the shoe and belt combo....to me something is off about it? Maybe black is not the best color? Or maybe the belt is too wide? Let me study it some more. But I LOVE that skirt on you. You are slim that you can totally pull this off. If I tried to wear this skirt, I'd ridiculous! LOL

Also, I would have liked you to open your shirt up some more and put your necklace inside the shirt rather than over so you can expose the necklace on your skin (does that make sense).

But totally love what you're doing! This is great!

Who takes your photos for you? :)

I will try to post better photos of my daily wear but it's kind of challenging. I don't own a full length mirror at home. The only person who prob photograph me is my husband but gosh... how do I ask him? LOL!!!

Anemone, thank you for the recommend. I was thinking of a lighter belt but didn't have one that work with the skirt.  There is so much extra fabric on the skirt that a skinny belt didn't work well. It make me look frumpy so I reach for the wide belt.

As for the necklace, I'll did that next time =)

My husband is my photographer. He usually join me for lunch.

Reload Wife

« Reply #734 on: March 23, 2012, 02:50:01 PM »
I agree with the ladies. The maxi skirt looks soooooo nice. From what I've seen, it's usually a skinny belt that gets paired with the maxi.

I don't think I can pull off this look. I'm very petite. If I wore this, it will drag on the ground or I'll look like a ghastly ghost/ poj dab. LOL!! :2funny:

Anemone, would love to see you style your maxi look too.

I think you can pull off the look. I'm a petite girl. I'm only 4'11.

Advertisements