Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 715301 times)

go-go

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #870 on: April 26, 2012, 11:34:38 AM »
Thajyeeb,

I love your outfit.  It's beautiful and HOT.  The color combinations are beautiful.   O0 :)

thanks!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Moo.Moo.Yee

« Reply #871 on: April 26, 2012, 11:34:50 AM »
 :2funny: maybe i'll share tomorrow since it's my half-day!  O0 I'm planning on wearing the LC cropped jeans too.  O0

go-go

« Reply #872 on: April 26, 2012, 11:39:53 AM »
I am fat too.  But oh well...I am tempted to share.  :)

So share away ladies. 

I know what you mean, I'm fat too, but I also wanted to share on the day that I actually wore something nice.  LOL

go-go

« Reply #873 on: April 26, 2012, 11:42:56 AM »
:2funny: maybe i'll share tomorrow since it's my half-day!  O0 I'm planning on wearing the LC cropped jeans too.  O0

ok you better. I want to see how those LC cropped jeans look on an actual person... I'm thinking the 25" inseam might hit at the wrong length on my calves and make me look even shorter!!! 

Lavender

« Reply #874 on: April 26, 2012, 11:43:11 AM »
Frumpy and bloated today so I’m in black, Aunt Flo is here. :(

Bright pink top, Target
Black boyfriend blazer, F21
Black pants, Loft (which I scored for $4! Original price $78!) It was major clearance that day I shopped)
Black pumps, Ralph Lauren
Green strand jewel necklace, F21
Gold strand necklace, F21
Oversized pink ring, Loft

Red and black are awesome combinations.

Great fashion today Anemone.

go-go

« Reply #875 on: April 26, 2012, 11:44:23 AM »
Frumpy and bloated today so I’m in black, Aunt Flo is here. :(

Bright pink top, Target
Black boyfriend blazer, F21
Black pants, Loft (which I scored for $4! Original price $78!) It was major clearance that day I shopped)
Black pumps, Ralph Lauren
Green strand jewel necklace, F21
Gold strand necklace, F21
Oversized pink ring, Loft

Aunt Flo might be visiting you, but you don't look like it! The black column from head to toe really makes you look slim and well put together.   O0

DeceiversChick

« Reply #876 on: April 26, 2012, 11:50:40 AM »
here's me today...supppo sed to be bussiness casual...but ssshhh..I work late. Lawv usually tsis paub.

This is taken this morning at NY&C dressing room. I went in hoping to find some cardigan but nope. I didn't like anything in the store at all! There style this season is soooo not my taste!  Maybe it's time to move on to a different store... :(

I like this outfit! I can see myself wearing something similar and love your boots.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 03:48:49 PM by venom »

DeceiversChick

« Reply #877 on: April 26, 2012, 11:51:34 AM »
Another thing ladies, even if i took my outfit photo's today I can't upload it. My hauj lwm blocked hosting sites like photobucket, flickr, etc.

:-[

Lavender

« Reply #878 on: April 26, 2012, 11:54:31 AM »
Asia,

You are super HOT today!  O0

I love your outfit.  That's something I would wear too.  :)

LadyLionness

« Reply #879 on: April 26, 2012, 12:06:16 PM »
Another thing ladies, even if i took my outfit photo's today I can't upload it. My hauj lwm blocked hosting sites like photobucket, flickr, etc.

:-[

tinypic?

go-go

« Reply #880 on: April 26, 2012, 12:14:41 PM »
Those of you that are afraid to post up photos because of your body – ummm, hello… look at me! I am far from having a nice body but I also know that I am not the only one who has body issues and we as women, ALL struggle with body consciousness and self-image.

For example, that photo I just posted. It took a lot of balls for me to post this one up. I took this this morning and it was the only shot I got because people started coming into the bathroom and well, geesh… I was standing there in the mirror with a phone! LOL…

My plan was to go back and take a more flattering shot and maybe suck in my tummy. That's why it took me so long to post my daily wear today, cause I wanted a better/flattering picture of myself for ya'll! But after I saw the postings here with some of you not wanting to share pictures. I thought…oh screw that, let all of PH see the real me, frumpy and all. LOL!!!  :2funny:

You can see my tummy sticking out and I’m sure the looseness of the shirt didn’t help either because it made my tummy look even bigger than is. Plus, I hate my wrist/arms…it’s short and stubby. And I can go on and on…. I'm sure to some, my photo looks fine - but to me, I know it's there!

My point is....we all have issues.

HOORAH!!!

Yep, I have lots of issues with my body too and I wasn't going to post mine up at all, but I thought, what the heck! I might not put on a skirt again for another month or two.... :2funny:  I have flabby arms and fat legs, and my kid took my picture giving me weird looks and said "you're not going to post this up, are you, mom?!"  ;D Like it was hideous or uncool.  And look, my boobs are going down south and they ain't coming back up!!!!   :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:  I wanted her to take another picture from another angle to make them look perkier or stand differently so that my fat legs don't look so fat....but no such luck! She ran out of the room already  LOL

Lavender

« Reply #881 on: April 26, 2012, 12:15:56 PM »

Thanks Lav. Now you know how to I dress like...ready to meet me at HV? ;D
When I am up there in the summer, I will let you know.

I think you are Lexi.  ;D

Girl, you are skinny.  I wish I have your body.  I'm older than you.....you are cool though.   :)

Moo.Moo.Yee

« Reply #882 on: April 26, 2012, 12:19:05 PM »
* asdfghjkl reads all this while eating her McDs fries and McChicken, washed down with Sprite.

Oh fine...I'll take another bathroom picture later.  :D

cherry-kiss

« Reply #883 on: April 26, 2012, 12:35:06 PM »
Reload Wife, I loooovvvveeee your style!!! I like how you keep it simple, yet sophisticated and elegant.  If I was as in great of shape as you, I would dress like you.  Once I slim down, I am definitely going to come back to this thread to get tips and ideas from the way you dress  :)

« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 01:17:45 PM by cherry-kiss »

Lavender

« Reply #884 on: April 26, 2012, 12:59:39 PM »
;)

how do you know you're older?  
How are you?  ;D

Advertisements