Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 711451 times)

Lavender

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #885 on: April 26, 2012, 01:00:17 PM »
Skinny with big boossss....is a plus  O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Reload Wife

« Reply #886 on: April 26, 2012, 01:04:26 PM »
Lavender and Asia, nice.  :) Thanks for sharing.
I love browsing NY & Co for blouses.
Technically, I was out of the office today for training so it was a very, very casual day for me. Quick shot:
Piperlime cardigan, brown (This is one of my favorite cardigans. It's so soft and comfy.)
VS bootcut jeans
Gap long sleeve tee, black
Alfani boots, black
I need to start accessorizing more. The only jewelry I wear is a gold necklace.

I have the same issue I need to learn how to accessorize.  I love your outfit it simple, comfortable and cute.

Anemone inspires me to get accessories. I enjoy wearing accessories ....it's a different feel.
Reload Wife, I like your classic style.  I don't have the body to wear that classic sytle.  Then sometimes I think thin people look good in just about anything.  :)   O0
Thanks Lavender.  I truly believe that anyone can wear the classic style. I have a former supervisor who was on the heavy side and her outfits were very polish and professional.  The classic style looks great on her.  Just because I’m skinny doesn’t mean that I will look good in just about anything. I try to find the clothes that work well with my body type. I have misses and hit outfit too.

Brown and lime green.
Pant from Express
Tops:  I think from JCPenny
Accessories: Forever21

I like this outfit. I think it will look better if the top is tucked in.

TuesdaysGirl

« Reply #887 on: April 26, 2012, 01:14:22 PM »
* asdfghjkl reads all this while eating her McDs fries and McChicken, washed down with Sprite.
  :D

LOL.  ;D I'm worse asd, I'm eating chocolate cake. LOL.

Thaj yeeb, I don't think it's too colorful. The colors are perfect for spring.

Anemone, great steal on the pant. I'm always on the lookout for great deals too.

Asia, love the outfit. I want to drive to NY & Co. now.

I can't upload at work, so I'll have to wait until later.

Reload Wife

« Reply #888 on: April 26, 2012, 01:16:57 PM »
SummerBerry – Thank you.   My husband is a good sport. =)  I only dress up for work or events.  

Thajyeeb – Thank you for contributing. I love the color combination. I believe it better to be overdress than under.  There is a saying that says that “you should dress for the job you want and not the one you have”.

DC & asdfghjhl- Don’t think that way. I’m sure you look find.
Anemone –OMG you got the pant for $4. I wish I was that lucky.   The red top looks god with your outfit.

Asia  - I like your outfit. The top is really cute.

LadyLionness

« Reply #889 on: April 26, 2012, 01:17:49 PM »
Am I the only guy in PH that's sharing?  LMAO  :2funny:

8)

You are the only guy who shares on a regular basis... we have a few who come and go... but don't leave, ok?  lolz...

LadyLionness

« Reply #890 on: April 26, 2012, 01:22:04 PM »
Oh, I like how HPA dresses... blazers with denim... and I especially like the texture denim... somehow it makes it look dressier... and not as casual.  He has impeccable taste in clothing.

Reload Wife

« Reply #891 on: April 26, 2012, 01:26:22 PM »
Those of you that are afraid to post up photos because of your body – ummm, hello… look at me! I am far from having a nice body but I also know that I am not the only one who has body issues and we as women, ALL struggle with body consciousness and self-image.

For example, that photo I just posted. It took a lot of balls for me to post this one up. I took this this morning and it was the only shot I got because people started coming into the bathroom and well, geesh… I was standing there in the mirror with a phone! LOL…

My plan was to go back and take a more flattering shot and maybe suck in my tummy. That's why it took me so long to post my daily wear today, cause I wanted a better/flattering picture of myself for ya'll! But after I saw the postings here with some of you not wanting to share pictures. I thought…oh screw that, let all of PH see the real me, frumpy and all. LOL!!!  :2funny:

You can see my tummy sticking out and I’m sure the looseness of the shirt didn’t help either because it made my tummy look even bigger than is. Plus, I hate my wrist/arms…it’s short and stubby. And I can go on and on…. I'm sure to some, my photo looks fine - but to me, I know it's there!

My point is....we all have issues.

I agreed with Anemone. I may be skinny but I do not have a perfect body. I carry most of my weight on on my thighs and  stomach. I try to wear clothes that hides my stomach fats. Additional I have really skinny arms.  We all have issues.  

LadyLionness

« Reply #892 on: April 26, 2012, 01:28:56 PM »
Here's what I GOT to say about body issues...

Thank goodness for clothes!!!  Use them well.

Reload Wife

« Reply #893 on: April 26, 2012, 01:29:14 PM »
Reload Wife, I loooovvvveeee your style!!! I like how you keep it simple, yet sophisticated and elegant.  If I was as in great of shape as you, I would dress like you.  Once I slim down, I am definitely going to come back to this thread to get tips and ideas from the way you dress  :)

Cherry Kiss Thank you. To be honest I am not in the great shape as you think I am. I have stomach fats and rolls that I try to hide with my clothes.  My husband loves to tease me about the weight I have gain. I need to tone up my body.

Reload Wife

« Reply #894 on: April 26, 2012, 01:29:54 PM »
Travel day...regional office.

Textured denim, tan denim stitched IZOD belt, C&B pinpoint, navy blue sport coat, denim-stitched Sandro soft gels.  Oh yeah, carbon fiber casing for tablet in hand.   ;)

It's nice to see a guy posting his outfit.

Reload Wife

« Reply #895 on: April 26, 2012, 01:38:00 PM »

Moo.Moo.Yee

« Reply #896 on: April 26, 2012, 01:39:10 PM »

LadyLionness

« Reply #897 on: April 26, 2012, 01:40:02 PM »
From Express

Thank you for contributing.  Now HPA doesn't have to be the only man who post in here.  Nice color combination, by the way.

LadyLionness

« Reply #898 on: April 26, 2012, 01:41:43 PM »
From New Zealand --- Geico Brand !  :2funny:

I hate that outfit... annoying as heck!! Take it off please!

LadyLionness

« Reply #899 on: April 26, 2012, 01:42:23 PM »
Hey Venom, anything posted in this thread must stay... bring it back or else... I will check to see who have "right click it" and ask them to repost...  :police: :police: :police:

« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 01:46:08 PM by LadyLionness »

Advertisements