Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 711645 times)

go-go

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #960 on: April 27, 2012, 12:02:42 PM »
No pic to share today.  I'm in something very similar to what Asia has on... just switch out the blue tshirt to a purple tshirt (from Old Navy) and flip flop.  

btw, Asia, thanks for sharing!  :)

asdfghjkl, you were going to post up your LC cropped jeans, remember?!  I really want to see... thx!   :)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Lavender

« Reply #961 on: April 27, 2012, 12:04:11 PM »
Post up more pix... but only you know what style you are trying to implement...
In my mind, I most often prefer classic.  The cute and innocent style.  I don't like wild, short mini skirt, showing body.... :)

DeceiversChick

« Reply #962 on: April 27, 2012, 12:04:56 PM »
Make up one... when you are shopping and trying on clothes... what are you trying to express?

I would love to be classy and sophisticated but I don't know if i'm even portraying it. lol

LadyLionness

« Reply #963 on: April 27, 2012, 12:05:10 PM »
Alright... my style... no matter what I am wearing... I always try to put in an element of elegance into it... which is why I can't shop from stores like Forever 21 and H&M... the clothes look the same... but they lack that touch of elegance.  I always try to include ONE classic piece as well... or at least one expensive piece... last but not least... I have learn to re-incorporate a dark edge back into my wardrobe... b/c straight classic and elegance tend to age me and is boring... so I always thry to throw an edge in to make it more interesting.

Classic Elegance with an Edge

So, do you ladies agree or disagree?

Lavender

« Reply #964 on: April 27, 2012, 12:05:28 PM »
Here's my OOTD. Forgot the top brand but i love this top. It's very thin and stretchy so my fat can breathe.  :2funny: Then I'm wearing a white undershirt under it and don't worry i'm wearing a nude bra so it balances it out. Then blue jeans with flats.

No accessories at all. I'm allergic to nickel or whatever it is so I never wear accessories.  :'(

Please show more of your top.  I like it.  O0

DeceiversChick

« Reply #965 on: April 27, 2012, 12:06:41 PM »
Please show more of your top.  I like it.  O0
I really love my top as well. I can take a photo of the arm cuff? lmao

I really do not want a full photo since I'm fat. ahahahahah

LadyLionness

« Reply #966 on: April 27, 2012, 12:06:57 PM »
In my mind, I most often prefer classic.  The cute and innocent style.  I don't like wild, short mini skirt, showing body.... :)

that is most definitely not classic... lolz...

I can't do cute... lolz...

Lavender

« Reply #967 on: April 27, 2012, 12:08:02 PM »
Today...I am in black.

Black pant from express, black blazer from fashion bug, and an orange shirt from where I forgot.  White pearl necklace and earrings, closed high heel shoes.

LadyLionness

« Reply #968 on: April 27, 2012, 12:08:35 PM »
I would love to be classy and sophisticated but I don't know if i'm even portraying it. lol

The few pix I have seen of you... in the last few years... do depict classy and sophisticated. .. and with your nice rack... does not age you at all... very sexy.

LadyLionness

« Reply #969 on: April 27, 2012, 12:09:06 PM »
Today...I am in black.

Black pant from express, black blazer from fashion bug, and an orange shirt from where I forgot.  White pearl necklace and earrings, closed high heel shoes.

Looking forward to seeing the pix later...

LadyLionness

« Reply #970 on: April 27, 2012, 12:09:58 PM »
Interesting.   ;D

Have to have balance.  Not very often is it an "all out balck suit/red tie" thing.   ;)

Like I've alluded to many times before...a simple tee, a sportcoat, loose denim - heck even with leather flip flops on. 

I agree... that is very nice.

DeceiversChick

« Reply #971 on: April 27, 2012, 12:10:43 PM »
The few pix I have seen of you... in the last few years... do depict classy and sophisticated. .. and with your nice rack... does not age you at all... very sexy.
My style has changed since then. Well more mature outfits than those previous years.

My rack does age. It's starting to sag. lol

DeceiversChick

« Reply #972 on: April 27, 2012, 12:14:39 PM »
Here's another pix of my top.

DeceiversChick

« Reply #973 on: April 27, 2012, 12:15:28 PM »
all I know is that depending on what I wear, I could look like a high school girl  or   a mid-life crisis woman!  lol...

Also, I am not an "accessories" type of person as you can see in my photos...no rings, no bracelet, no necklace...but I do wear earrings..only stud earrings..noth ing dangling or feathery...bor ing person huh? ;D
Same here.

For work I'm business casual, at home I can be in my pj's, out with the girls I can be skanky. LOL

DeceiversChick

« Reply #974 on: April 27, 2012, 12:18:38 PM »
OMG DC, you're like teasing us with your little body shots. LOL  ;D :2funny:
LOL, you know how I look like in person already so no need to see the full body shot. I'm chunky and fat now.  :'(

Advertisements