Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 711531 times)

Lavender

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #1080 on: May 01, 2012, 12:49:47 PM »
Shesaid - thank you.
Lavender - Like Asia I love top with flowers.
Me too. 

I personally think that you are beautiful and has a very unique fashion when you wear  floral and ruffle designs.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

go-go

« Reply #1081 on: May 01, 2012, 12:52:50 PM »
Everyone looks so fashionable! I'm afraid to show my pics now. I'm not that fashionable because I don't shop as much as some of you.  I usually reserve my budget to get fashionable clothes for the kids instead of myself. 

HPA, where do you do most of your shopping? Do you do online shopping much and do have much success with online shopping (for clothes)?  Also, all of your clothes seem to fit exceptionally well, do you have a tailor?  I can't imagine most stores would have your clothing size off the rack. I've revamped my husband wardrobe since he got promoted back in January and I've done all the local stores and department stores.  Where else should I be looking?  I'm also thinking of going to a local tailoring shop becuase I dont have time to tailor his clothes anymore, plus, I'm not too good!  Can you give any suggestions?  And shoes ------- I gotta get him off these grandpa looking shoes!  Damn stubborn man.  Thanks.

sunsets

« Reply #1082 on: May 01, 2012, 12:59:55 PM »
Everyone looks so fashionable! I'm afraid to show my pics now. I'm not that fashionable because I don't shop as much as some of you.  I usually reserve my budget to get fashionable clothes for the kids instead of myself. 

HPA, where do you do most of your shopping? Do you do online shopping much and do have much success with online shopping (for clothes)?  Also, all of your clothes seem to fit exceptionally well, do you have a tailor?  I can't imagine most stores would have your clothing size off the rack. I've revamped my husband wardrobe since he got promoted back in January and I've done all the local stores and department stores.  Where else should I be looking?  I'm also thinking of going to a local tailoring shop becuase I dont have time to tailor his clothes anymore, plus, I'm not too good!  Can you give any suggestions?  And shoes ------- I gotta get him off these grandpa looking shoes!  Damn stubborn man.  Thanks.

I'm on a budget too, I don't do name brand clothing.

Show mas Thaj yeeb, the outfit I shared, probably cost me under 40 bucks. lol.  ;D

LadyLionness

« Reply #1083 on: May 01, 2012, 01:01:46 PM »
Reload- ok... I like you in skirts more. Nothing wrong with pants but skirts definitely show off your assets better! You have a great body and with pants, you are too overwhelmed. Or maybe try skinny cuts? Like skinny cigarette pants?

sunsets - thanks for sharing! Very well put together!

thajyeeb - com'on. Think of this thread as a motivator for you to actually pick out your outfits because you need to snap a photo to share with us! :)

yep yep!

sunsets

« Reply #1084 on: May 01, 2012, 01:03:08 PM »
And thanks to all the ladies, I will try to contribute when I can.  :)

I was never fashion savy, still am behind, but thanks to this thread...I can actually put an outfit together and look good!  ;D

Lavender

« Reply #1085 on: May 01, 2012, 01:06:58 PM »
That is beautiful Anemone.  I love those color combination.
 O0
Casual today since it's casual week.

Button up shirt, F21
Mustard yellow cardigan, NY&Co
Jeans, JCP
Black heels, Ralph Lauren
Double strand pearl, JCP
Bracelet, Macys

Reload Wife

« Reply #1086 on: May 01, 2012, 01:21:28 PM »
Me too. 

I personally think that you are beautiful and has a very unique fashion when you wear  floral and ruffle designs.
Oh thanks.  :-[  You made my day.

Reload Wife

« Reply #1087 on: May 01, 2012, 01:23:16 PM »
I'm on a budget too, I don't do name brand clothing.

Show mas Thaj yeeb, the outfit I shared, probably cost me under 40 bucks. lol.  ;D

Thaj Yeeb and Sunsets. I have a budget too. I only shop at Ann Taylor, Loft and Express when they have sales.

Reload Wife

« Reply #1088 on: May 01, 2012, 01:24:06 PM »
Casual today since it's casual week.

Button up shirt, F21
Mustard yellow cardigan, NY&Co
Jeans, JCP
Black heels, Ralph Lauren
Double strand pearl, JCP
Bracelet, Macys

I love seeing you wear mustard. Mustard is a good color on you.

Reload Wife

« Reply #1089 on: May 01, 2012, 01:27:43 PM »
Reload- ok... I like you in skirts more. Nothing wrong with pants but skirts definitely show off your assets better! You have a great body and with pants, you are too overwhelmed. Or maybe try skinny cuts? Like skinny cigarette pants?

sunsets - thanks for sharing! Very well put together!

thajyeeb - com'on. Think of this thread as a motivator for you to actually pick out your outfits because you need to snap a photo to share with us! :)
LOL I liked myself in skirts and dress more. Skinny cut pants doesn't look good on me. The skinny cut really emphasis my thighs and makes them look like I have chicken legs (big thigh on top and skinny calves.

Reload Wife

« Reply #1090 on: May 01, 2012, 01:28:35 PM »
And thanks to all the ladies, I will try to contribute when I can.  :)

I was never fashion savy, still am behind, but thanks to this thread...I can actually put an outfit together and look good!  ;D
From what I see you are very fashion savy.

sunsets

« Reply #1091 on: May 01, 2012, 01:32:22 PM »

Thaj Yeeb and Sunsets. I have a budget too. I only shop at Ann Taylor, Loft and Express when they have sales.

That's exactly how I am, scored a pair of jeans for 11 bucks @ Express a year ago... :)

From what I see you are very fashion savy.

Slowly learning, thanks to you ladies!  ;)

go-go

« Reply #1092 on: May 01, 2012, 02:30:40 PM »
Alright ladies. Y'all pulled my arms. lol.  I hardly shop for myself and if I do, it's one piece here, one piece there.  I tried to get colors that I can mix and match or a piece of article that I can mix and match with what I already have.  The only new item in this outfit is the tshirt, which I bought about a month ago.  Everything else were purchased years ago.   ;D   The capri look old and faded, but that's the design of it.... but you wouldn't know it from looking at the picture, huh? LOL

cardigan, Old Navy
Capri jeans, Apt 9, Kohls
Tshirt, Liz Claiborne, JCP
flats, Nicole, no idea where this came from

Like this post: +1

Moo.Moo.Yee

« Reply #1093 on: May 01, 2012, 02:33:04 PM »
I was going to post up a picture but I realized that I'm wearing basically the same thing as I was in my pic from the other day  ::) :idiot2:  just the shirt under my cardigan is different today.

LadyLionness

« Reply #1094 on: May 01, 2012, 02:33:55 PM »
Nice, Thajyeeb... I like the colors... and you wear flower print very well.

Have you ever tried this outfit with a fitted blazer?  It might be something different to give you a more defined waist... etc.

Advertisements