Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 714958 times)

LadyLionness

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #1110 on: May 01, 2012, 06:03:39 PM »
For men's dress shoes... I like Aldo... they look good and are comfortable...

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

go-go

« Reply #1111 on: May 01, 2012, 06:20:57 PM »

Today's outfit.
Dark green sweater from Macy with belt.
Light blue stripes pant from Express.
Black top from JCPenny.
Same pearl necklace wore before from Wal-Mart.
Peal earrings.

I like pearl necklace.  It looks nice and matches any outfit.
Very nice and chic!
The shirt looks more blue.  It must be our cameras.  My shirt is more coral but appears more pink. Your top is green, but appears more blue. :2funny:

Like this post: 0

DeceiversChick

« Reply #1112 on: May 02, 2012, 10:57:43 AM »
OOTD - Loft short sleeve top (love this top), Black cardigan, gold necklace, gray striped dress pants, with my new wedges.

Dont mind my toes- Have not done a pedi yet.  :2funny:

Quite honestly, I don't think my color matches today. Black Cardigan, White/Peachy Top, Gold necklace, with Gray striped pants? I didn't care. ahahahahah

« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 10:59:37 AM by DeceiversChick »

Lavender

« Reply #1113 on: May 02, 2012, 11:04:29 AM »
Anemone,

Nice outfit.   O0  I love the colors. 

chic,
I wish to see a full view of your outfit please.  I like your loft.  Your necklace is also pretty. 

sunsets

« Reply #1114 on: May 02, 2012, 11:16:20 AM »
Blush floral cami - LC for Kohls
Beige blazer - H&M
Dark blue jeans - Levi's
Nude wedges - Franco Sarto
Bracelet - F21
Oversized pink ring - Loft

Love it!  :)

DeceiversChick

« Reply #1115 on: May 02, 2012, 11:34:15 AM »
Anemone,

Nice outfit.   O0  I love the colors. 

chic,
I wish to see a full view of your outfit please.  I like your loft.  Your necklace is also pretty. 

I would but I'm too chunky to show off a full look. Bits and pieces should suffice.

I bought the Loft top 2 weeks ago. It's actually my first time shoppin at Loft. Boy it was Expensive! I'm use to a top that is $30 but luckily it was BOGO so it came to around $75 for two tops.

Lavender

« Reply #1116 on: May 02, 2012, 11:50:26 AM »
  Thank You.

I would but I'm too chunky to show off a full look. Bits and pieces should suffice.

I bought the Loft top 2 weeks ago. It's actually my first time shoppin at Loft. Boy it was Expensive! I'm use to a top that is $30 but luckily it was BOGO so it came to around $75 for two tops.
Wow! That's a lot of money sis.  clothing these days are sure expensive. 

Ummm how do you know that your picture is chunky?  Can you do PM?

Lavender

« Reply #1117 on: May 02, 2012, 11:51:02 AM »
HPA,

Nice color today.  Love those colors.  O0

No more chest showing please....full view please.

DeceiversChick

« Reply #1118 on: May 02, 2012, 11:57:57 AM »
Wow! That's a lot of money sis.  clothing these days are sure expensive. 

Ummm how do you know that your picture is chunky?  Can you do PM?
Loft is expensive. 1 top is around $50 and i hesitated but I told myself I"ll splurge only this time so I bought 2 shirts for $75.

No pm for my picture. This should suffice.

go-go

« Reply #1119 on: May 02, 2012, 02:34:12 PM »
DC, you need to post up bigger pics! You look nice, so what's the big deal? I have a pair of wedge like that too, but not quite as high. 

Anemone, you look loverly as usual.  You seem to have a whole collection of neutrals, huh?  I like that beige jacket. 

HPA, well, what do you know? You're human after all! That's the first sloppy looking pic I see from you.   :2funny:

I'm not in the mood for sharing today.  I'm still PO'd about family members who are just so HIGH-HANDED!!

Lavender

« Reply #1120 on: May 02, 2012, 02:58:33 PM »
Koj seen them already.  Why such a fuss mas?
I know.  New outfit, new look.   :)

LadyLionness

« Reply #1121 on: May 02, 2012, 03:05:51 PM »
Yes, Loft and Limited are expensive... but I like their clothes... and like Anemone... I don't ever buy anything full price... I always always wait for sales or only shop the clearance section... I don't buy trendy pieces... so it doesn't bother me if it is a bit out of style...

Shirt-wise... I don't think I have spend more than $15 per shirt...

DeceiversChick

« Reply #1122 on: May 02, 2012, 03:17:30 PM »
Oh I love Loft! And yes, it can get pricey....heck, even I don't buy full price items. I am very frugal so I only buy it when it goes on clearance or if they have 40% off sales going on. Even $30 is a lot for me for a top, I would have to think about it.  ;D

Loft always has sales or discount days so I've learned my lesson to never buy anything full priced.

I think this thread is inspiring some to step outside their comfort zone and start exploring other stores. Like the other day when I was at Loft, I saw a Hmong woman come in (with her husband and kids) and it definitely looked like it was her first time there. She looked around and then left quickly after I saw her looking at the price tags of a couple tops. I was thinking to myself, "I wonder if she's a PHer? And she was inspired by the fashion thread".  ;D

You know I never thought of shopping in LOFT cause I always thought it was Poj Laus clothing. Little did I know I found a more mature attire to fit my age. The only reason why I went into Loft cause I have 1 top from Loft that I found at the Thrift Store and loved it. So then I decided to go there 2 weeks ago on my moa trip.

This thread is inspiring to me cause I'm finding clothes that are more appropriate for me. I feel like I'm still dressing like I'm in my early 20's. It's not a bad thing but I want to feel more mature, classy, and sophisticated. ehehehe

I bought the shirts full price (exception of bogo) since I needed some new spring tops so I didn't mind the price. Lesson learn so from now on I'm buying it when it's on sale.

I'm wearing the wedge today and my darn feet hurts! Ugh, it's expected since they are new and it's not broken into. You should check DSW. They have a ton of spring shoes in and wedges are very in right now. I'm tempted to get another pair but I'm holding off for now. eheheheh

DeceiversChick

« Reply #1123 on: May 02, 2012, 03:18:54 PM »
DC, you need to post up bigger pics! You look nice, so what's the big deal? I have a pair of wedge like that too, but not quite as high. 

Thanks. I'm a chubby now so no full body shots.

DeceiversChick

« Reply #1124 on: May 02, 2012, 03:31:04 PM »
Here's my second Loft Top. It's a Dark Navy Blue see through top with a white bottom attachment. I'm really into these light and see through top phase since it's spring. Plus it's a flowy shirt so it's not clingy to my rolls. lol

I took these photo's yesterday morning thinking I would wear it to work but didn't. I tried on the gold necklace and it didn't match so I took it off and wore it today instead.

This will give you ladies an idea of my style now. Simple and Springy - If that's even a style. lol

Advertisements