Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 714954 times)

Reload Wife

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #1200 on: May 03, 2012, 04:53:45 PM »
I can't do that whole 'wear a dress as a top' thing either.  Too much material at the waist.  I think skinny folks with no potbelly are the only ones who can pull them off.
 I like those pants. But they look like skinny legs... are they? I actually dont own any clothins from Talbot lines.  I'll have to remedy that!!  :D

lol what are you talking about. I have do have a stomach. I serious need to lose the fat around my stomach.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

go-go

« Reply #1201 on: May 03, 2012, 04:56:42 PM »
lol what are you talking about. I have do have a stomach. I serious need to lose the fat around my stomach.

uh ok suuuure you're probably a size 2 who thinks she's a size 6!  :2funny:   

Reload Wife

« Reply #1202 on: May 03, 2012, 05:08:01 PM »

uh ok suuuure you're probably a size 2 who thinks she's a size 6!  :2funny:   

lol actually I'm between size 0 and 2 with a spare tire. LOL :2funny:

Peachy Fish

« Reply #1203 on: May 03, 2012, 05:12:43 PM »
RW, looking good last night with your cocktail dress! So classic and simple. I think I have like 5-6 dresses like that just because they are so good to have around. But since I've had my baby, I haven't been able to fit into them. LOL! Love the play up of the necklace and shoes!  O0

I don't shop much for clothes at Francesca but I love their accessories! The clothes are cute but they are still kinda pricey for me. I always look for their little corner of sales/clearance but whatever is left is sooo big in size or too tiny! I like how you wore the dress as a top though! I don't think I can ever pull that off because the 'excess' material will be too bunched up for me since I already have enough going at the waistline. LOL

Peachy, hope you got the job! You look very polished!

Thanks Anemone! I did. =)

go-go

« Reply #1204 on: May 03, 2012, 05:18:05 PM »

ya see what I mean?!?!?  LOL
My older sister is skinny like you  even after 4 kids, but she's always saying that she's a bigger now!   ::)   HA! Maybe she went from being a bean pole to a light pole, but that ain't much in my book.

Lavender

« Reply #1205 on: May 03, 2012, 05:26:15 PM »
That's skinny  O0  I wish I am that small.  I would dress up everyday....ev en to the park.  :)

Like this post: +1

Reload Wife

« Reply #1206 on: May 03, 2012, 05:26:49 PM »

ya see what I mean?!?!?  LOL
My older sister is skinny like you  even after 4 kids, but she's always saying that she's a bigger now!   ::)   HA! Maybe she went from being a bean pole to a light pole, but that ain't much in my book.

:P When you are petite and skinny any weight you gain is very noticeable. Not only can I see the extra weight. I can feel the extra weight. I know it sound weird but it true.

Reload Wife

« Reply #1207 on: May 03, 2012, 05:29:19 PM »
That's skinny  O0  I wish I am that small.  I would dress up everyday....ev en to the park.  :)
Skinny or not someday I feel too lazy to put any effort into dressing up.

Lavender

« Reply #1208 on: May 04, 2012, 09:26:37 AM »
Thanks for sharing Asia.

I like the the undies.  The dress is very s3xy.  Can't wait to see you in it.  O0

Reload Wife

« Reply #1209 on: May 04, 2012, 11:18:35 AM »
How come no one told me the Forever21in Fresno is this humongous?  OMG, I was going nutz in there;excited, yet frustrated due to the size of the place and so many selections, so many things I wanted but anxious because I was afraid I wasn't going to have enough time to shop.

I have not been to a Forever21 for the longest time and when I walked into this one, I was amazed at all their clothes. Loved the designs, prints, materials, color and prices! I was hesitant to buy because why would I buy here while I can buy at home where there's no taxes but the Forever21 at home isn't as big and probably don't have as much and maybe not as trendy/up to date yet.

Bought all these at the Forever21 in Fresno.   Spent $148 (taxes included)

My sister has a mannequin... ;D  My favorite piece is the bomber leather jacket (my first leather ever).  It fits so perfectly, feels so comfy and looks good with anything!

Asia - Great haul. They just recently open a two story Forever 21 store here. I I feel like that as I get older I shop at Forever21 less and less.  I guess it doesn't help that my little girl tell me that I should shop at Forever21 because I'm not 21 yrs.  :2funny:. I love their cheap accessories.

Reload Wife

« Reply #1210 on: May 04, 2012, 11:19:11 AM »
Very casual today - love Fridays!

Cream lace top - Loft
Eggplant cardigan - Banana Republic
Straight leg ankle jeans - JCP
Nude strap wedges - Franco Sarto
Pink necklace - F21
Bracelet - F21

Cute outfit. The necklace is stunning.

Reload Wife

« Reply #1211 on: May 04, 2012, 11:51:22 AM »
dang girl! you're small/skinny!  I am between a 4-6 size pants depending on brand and store.  I think I'll be happy with being a size 4...working hard of losing few pounds.  O0

LOL I'm tiny. I'm skinny and short which making shopping for clothes a challenge at times.

Reload Wife

« Reply #1212 on: May 04, 2012, 12:44:29 PM »
Playing with layers today.
Forever 21 Lace dress layered over Loft blouse
Express skirt layered over Forever 21 Lace dress
Jessica Simpson Pump

Lavender

« Reply #1213 on: May 04, 2012, 01:55:54 PM »
Anemone,

I like your outfit.  The red necklace goes well with the white top.  O0

REload Wife,
Your outfit is beautiful as always.  The soft colors look very pretty with the black skirt.   :)

go-go

« Reply #1214 on: May 04, 2012, 04:04:28 PM »
Very casual today - love Fridays!

Cream lace top - Loft
Eggplant cardigan - Banana Republic
Straight leg ankle jeans - JCP
Nude strap wedges - Franco Sarto
Pink necklace - F21
Bracelet - F21

This is cute and that necklace really made the outfit.  I'm not too keen on bold necklaces.... so I wear demure ones most of the times. 

Advertisements