Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 711614 times)

go-go

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #1215 on: May 04, 2012, 04:06:17 PM »
Playing with layers today.
Forever 21 Lace dress layered over Loft blouse
Express skirt layered over Forever 21 Lace dress
Jessica Simpson Pump

so, if I get this right, you have a lace dress, which you then put a blouse and skirt over it??  If I did that, I would probably double in size!  LOL!!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

go-go

« Reply #1216 on: May 04, 2012, 04:09:24 PM »
simple and comfy again today
top from NY&Co ($8.54!)
capris jeans (Apt 9, Kohls)

Reload Wife

« Reply #1217 on: May 04, 2012, 04:13:46 PM »
so, if I get this right, you have a lace dress, which you then put a blouse and skirt over it??  If I did that, I would probably double in size!  LOL!!

The lace dress is worn over the nude blouse and the skirt is worn over the lace dress.  You can pull this off. The key is that each separate piece of clothes is light and thin with the exception of the skirt.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 04:57:37 PM by Reload Wife »

Reload Wife

« Reply #1218 on: May 04, 2012, 04:14:25 PM »
simple and comfy again today
top from NY&Co ($8.54!)
capris jeans (Apt 9, Kohls)

Cute top.

go-go

« Reply #1219 on: May 04, 2012, 04:24:08 PM »
The lace dress is worn over the nude blouse and the skirt is worn over the lace dress.  You can pull this off. The key is that each separate piece of clothes is light and thin with the expect of the skirt.
I'll try that when I've lost that 15-20 pounds I've been wanting to lose....  :2funny: 

go-go

« Reply #1220 on: May 04, 2012, 04:31:48 PM »
How come no one told me the Forever21in Fresno is this humongous?  OMG, I was going nutz in there;excited, yet frustrated due to the size of the place and so many selections, so many things I wanted but anxious because I was afraid I wasn't going to have enough time to shop.

I have not been to a Forever21 for the longest time and when I walked into this one, I was amazed at all their clothes. Loved the designs, prints, materials, color and prices! I was hesitant to buy because why would I buy here while I can buy at home where there's no taxes but the Forever21 at home isn't as big and probably don't have as much and maybe not as trendy/up to date yet.

Bought all these at the Forever21 in Fresno.   Spent $148 (taxes included)

My sister has a mannequin... ;D  My favorite piece is the bomber leather jacket (my first leather ever).  It fits so perfectly, feels so comfy and looks good with anything!

Nice haul!
I've mentioned once or twice that the F21 in Fresno is freakin' huge, but then, when no one said anything, I thought perhaps it was just me.  Our store is tiny in comparison to the one in Fresno.  But I thought you're from the Midwest...so you must out here visiting....
Is that leather jacket really leather?  I like the cut of the jacket, but the leather looks wrinkly and thin.   But I can see if you're a younger age, you would totally go for it... it's cute and comfy and looks almost hobo-ish (the color) yet has a stylish cut to it.  I'm old, so I would've just wrinkled my nose at it and walked away from it.   ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: May 04, 2012, 06:06:20 PM »
this is a great thread.  all you ladies look great.  it's interesting how we each have our own personal style and tastes.  i'll contribute, this is what my other half and i wore today.   it's a good thing it was casual day.  ;D

i'm not sure what brands my other half is wearing but i'm wearing:  a&f shirt, h&m top, gap skinny jeans, necklace/bracelet/earrings/ring from macy's, bcbg pumps.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Reload Wife

« Reply #1222 on: May 04, 2012, 06:08:46 PM »
this is a great thread.  all you ladies look great.  it's interesting how we each have our own personal style and tastes.  i'll contribute, this is what my other half and i wore today.   it's a good thing it was casual day.  ;D

i'm not sure what brands my other half is wearing but i'm wearing:  a&f shirt, h&m top, gap skinny jeans, necklace/bracelet/earrings/ring from macy's, bcbg pumps.
Thanks you for contributing. It always nice to see new contribution. Both of your outfit are great.

Reload Wife

« Reply #1223 on: May 04, 2012, 06:09:14 PM »
I'll try that when I've lost that 15-20 pounds I've been wanting to lose....  :2funny: 

You can do it.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: May 06, 2012, 04:35:44 PM »
Thanks you for contributing. It always nice to see new contribution. Both of your outfit are great.

thanks.   ;)

pictures are a little blurry but this is what i wore today:  gap blazer and jean, ralph lauren stripe sweater, express shirt, pearl necklace/earrings/ring, and louboutin pumps.   :D

« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 05:02:36 PM by tRouBLe »

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

LadyLionness

« Reply #1225 on: May 06, 2012, 05:02:50 PM »
Trouble, I really like your style.  Looks very simple and elegant... but I know how hard it is to match like that...  I really like the stripe shirt look...

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: May 06, 2012, 05:08:01 PM »
Trouble, I really like your style.  Looks very simple and elegant... but I know how hard it is to match like that...  I really like the stripe shirt look...

thanks.  when putting outfits together, i try colors that would complement each other.  also, when i'm wearing different colors then i try to make sure that i have other clothes/accessories that would match it.   O0

sunsets

« Reply #1227 on: May 06, 2012, 10:35:53 PM »
What I wore earlier. I believe I bought this at Burlington for 12 bucks.  O0

« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 10:38:11 PM by sunsets »

proudlao

« Reply #1228 on: May 06, 2012, 10:46:39 PM »
oooh la la mamasita  :) I see you  O0

LadyLionness

« Reply #1229 on: May 07, 2012, 08:11:55 AM »
oooh la la mamasita  :) I see you  O0
So which mamasita are you talking to?  lolz

Advertisements