Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717555 times)

Reload Wife

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #2190 on: May 22, 2012, 12:52:36 PM »
Just a simple look for me today.
N&Y company black caridgan
H&M blouse
Express grey high waist skirt
AT Navy Pump
Limited Faux pearls
Limited three stack rings

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

LadyLionness

« Reply #2191 on: May 22, 2012, 12:56:47 PM »
1.  Hannah Black Skinny Jeans
2.  Max Aziria snake print chiffon tank
3.  Even Picone blue leather blazer
4.  Born black heel sandals
5.  Horse silver pendant necklace
6.  Unicorn silver pendant long necklace

Like this post: 0

Reload Wife

« Reply #2192 on: May 22, 2012, 01:00:16 PM »
1.  Hannah Black Skinny Jeans
2.  Max Aziria snake print chiffon tank
3.  Even Picone blue leather blazer
4.  Born black heel sandals
5.  Horse silver pendant necklace
6.  Unicorn silver pendant long necklace

Picture please. I am visual person.

LadyLionness

« Reply #2193 on: May 22, 2012, 02:01:36 PM »
Picture please. I am visual person.

lolz... nothing interesting today... just grabbed and out the door...

LadyLionness

« Reply #2194 on: May 22, 2012, 02:45:33 PM »
Dark sportcoat, olive earth tone slacks (looks kinda brown here  :-\ ), blue pinpoint, tangerine dotted tie, cordovan brown belt and matching shoes.   8)

Nice combo... I would have never thought of an orange tie... but it works!

Lavender

« Reply #2195 on: May 22, 2012, 03:23:58 PM »
Reload Wife,
Your outfit is beautiful as always.  I wouldn't say no to any of them.  They are all very cute, feminine, and unordinary.

Ameno,
I love your blouse.  It's pretty and I like how the fabric shines.  :)

go-go

« Reply #2196 on: May 22, 2012, 04:01:10 PM »
Ark&Co Blazer from a little boutique called Angl
Forever 21 Dress
Delia Necklace
The Limited Bracelet
Unknown heart bracelet from Ross

I love the look of that scallopped jacket...gave your outfit a unique look to it.   I also like your pleated mustard skirt.   I could never wear pleated anything because I just don't think it looks good on me.  *sigh*

sukie, i'm not that tall, only 5'5".   8)
again, as sukie said, you're pretty tall in comparison to us shorties...

And you guys mentioned Justice...I've been to Justice plenty of times with my daughter and they're usually very trendy pieces for children.  The clothes are flowery and glittery.  Even my daughter is sick of them now.  You guys must be tiny people to get clothings from there because I know that nothing from that store would fit my thunder thighs or arms.  :2funny: :2funny:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: May 22, 2012, 04:12:34 PM »
Ann Taylor is currently having an additional 40% off sale and Loft is having an additional 50 % off sale.

thanks for the heads up.  i'll have to check this out.   ;)

Ok, nothing spectacular... just plain jane today.

Pants & top from Gap
Gray/white cardigan from Target
Beige sandals from Macys (Franco Sarto brand)

you added some colors to it so it certainly is not plain.   O0

Just a simple look for me today.
N&Y company black caridgan
H&M blouse
Express grey high waist skirt
AT Navy Pump
Limited Faux pearls
Limited three stack rings

very professional.  is that the blouse you just got from h&m?

this is what i wore today:  jcp dress, limited sweater and blazer, rl pumps, at necklace/bracelet, macy's earrings/ring.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Reload Wife

« Reply #2198 on: May 22, 2012, 04:12:53 PM »
Reload Wife,
Your outfit is beautiful as always.  I wouldn't say no to any of them.  They are all very cute, feminine, and unordinary.

Ameno,
I love your blouse.  It's pretty and I like how the fabric shines.  :)

Thanks Lavender - You're always so sweet to me.

Dark sportcoat, olive earth tone slacks (looks kinda brown here  :-\ ), blue pinpoint, tangerine dotted tie, cordovan brown belt and matching shoes.   8)

Love the color combs.
I love the look of that scallopped jacket...gave your outfit a unique look to it.   I also like your pleated mustard skirt.   I could never wear pleated anything because I just don't think it looks good on me.  *sigh*

And you guys mentioned Justice...I've been to Justice plenty of times with my daughter and they're usually very trendy pieces for children.  The clothes are flowery and glittery.  Even my daughter is sick of them now.  You guys must be tiny people to get clothings from there because I know that nothing from that store would fit my thunder thighs or arms.  :2funny: :2funny:

Thanks - The skirt is actually a dress.  I think you can wear pleats.  You just need to find the right kind of pleats that will work for your body.

Justice is my daughter favorite store. She love the t-shirt, colored shorts and sporty clothes from Justice. I doubt I will be able to wear Justice jeans.

Reload Wife

« Reply #2199 on: May 22, 2012, 04:14:48 PM »
thanks for the heads up.  i'll have to check this out.   ;)

you added some colors to it so it certainly is not plain.   O0

very professional.  is that the blouse you just got from h&m?

this is what i wore today:  jcp dress, limited sweater and blazer, rl pumps, at necklace/bracelet, macy's earrings/ring.

Yes that the is blouse from H&M.  I love the color of your sweater. The sweater looks good with the suit.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: May 22, 2012, 04:14:59 PM »

ok, i admit, i've gotten things from the kids section before.....in large or x-large.   ;D  :2funny:

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: May 22, 2012, 04:21:08 PM »
Yes that the is blouse from H&M.  I love the color of your sweater. The sweater looks good with the suit.

i went to h&m this past weekend but couldn't find those tops.   >:(  maybe next time....  *sigh*

yeah, i love the color, it goes so well with a variety of other colors, very versatile.   ;D

LadyLionness

« Reply #2202 on: May 22, 2012, 04:21:57 PM »
Not sure if I have a pix of my jeans from the Limted Too... now Justice... but if not... I will be sure to get a few pix of it... it's one of my favorite jeans... very well made and all.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: May 22, 2012, 04:25:56 PM »
Trouble, I like the pop of green, and the accessories just gives it that right touch of bling.

thanks, sukie.  the necklace/bracelet are actually a mix of pearls and beads.  the beads have a hint of green and blue in them so i thought they'd be perfect with the sweater.   ;)

Reload Wife

« Reply #2204 on: May 22, 2012, 04:28:09 PM »
Anenome, I like the black on black with the gray/white cardigan.  I like nude with black so I think your nude heels works with your outfit.  I think you just think it looks off because your pants are black. 

RW, like what I said to Anenome, I like the dark on dark with the lightness of the white/blue print top.  Thanks for the info on the sales at AT and Loft.

HPA,  O0

Trouble, I like the pop of green, and the accessories just gives it that right touch of bling.

Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome. Let us know if you get anything.
i went to h&m this past weekend but couldn't find those tops.   >:(  maybe next time....  *sigh*

yeah, i love the color, it goes so well with a variety of other colors, very versatile.   ;D
Those tops sold out quickly. I went to H&M on Thursday and got the two blouses. When I went back on Sunday, they were sold out in all the sizes and colors expect for the blouse I was wearing.

Advertisements