Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 717916 times)

OldVeggies

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #2790 on: June 26, 2012, 12:14:06 PM »

Yep, but my biggest crush was on the leader of Voltron... I was so sad b/c he could never be real and I could never ever feel his arms around me... yeah, I am dorky like that...

My son has a big crush on that Princess from the Super Mario games..

so... who is your current crush?....

hee hawwww....

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

LadyLionness

« Reply #2791 on: June 26, 2012, 12:19:33 PM »

so... who is your current crush?....

hee hawwww....

Current crush... a PHer... b/c they are as mythical as those cartoon characters... lolz.  Just kidding... now it's just Korean actors and Shah Ruk Khan (Bollywood actor - big one on him a few years ago).  Haven't seen a good cartoon in a while.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 12:27:36 PM by LadyLionness »

OldVeggies

« Reply #2792 on: June 26, 2012, 12:32:23 PM »

Current crush... a PHer... b/c they are as mythical as those cartoon characters... lolz.  Just kidding... now it's just Korean actors and Shah Ruk Khan (Bollywood actor - big one on him a few years ago).  Haven't seen a good cartoon in a while.

hmmmmmmmmm.... ......   ;D

OldVeggies

« Reply #2793 on: June 26, 2012, 12:32:44 PM »
@loveable, great  summer outfit!  I  wore something very similar over the weekend, but white shorts.  ;)

@OV,  O0

Thanks for sharing.

thanks sukie!

LadyLionness

« Reply #2794 on: June 26, 2012, 12:34:33 PM »
hmmmmmmmmm.... ......   ;D

Am I right or am I right?  All the PHers here are beautiful, handsome, successful, articlate... flawless... we would be so lucky to be with one of these... except they don't exist in real life... lolz... including me... hehehe...  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Reload Wife

« Reply #2795 on: June 26, 2012, 12:40:50 PM »
@trouble, both outfits are nice, and look very comfy.

@thajyeeb, I wouldn't know it was a basic t if you didn't say so.  Great outfit!

@RW, you wear the maxi skirt well.  I'm a shortie, but I love maxis.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks. That's my first and it won't be my last maxi skirt.

go-go

« Reply #2796 on: June 26, 2012, 01:19:43 PM »
RW, I like your attempt at the maxi skirt! I love the freedom of a maxi, but I always look so pregnant in them.... *sigh*  I have 1 or 2 skirt/dresses, I will try to remember to take a pic when wear them next time.

LadyLionness

« Reply #2797 on: June 26, 2012, 01:30:34 PM »
I wanted to make the next challenge the maxi skirt or dress... but then that would leave out the guys...

go-go

« Reply #2798 on: June 26, 2012, 01:36:19 PM »
Very nice outfits in this thread! Everyone looked well dressed....!

LadyLionness

« Reply #2799 on: June 26, 2012, 01:40:03 PM »
post yours or I will just go and steal it...  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

go-go

« Reply #2800 on: June 26, 2012, 01:48:45 PM »
Now this sounds like a definite challenge -- I'm not really inspired by anything right now.  Got too many things in my head...

LL, your lace skirts from the olden days were the bomb! We didn't wear too much lacy dresses, but a lot of those shirring and ruffles dresses -- in plaid!  :2funny:   And no, I won't repeat them now. LOL

Trouble, your inspiration outfits were literally cool.  ;D I think that green/red outfit would be perfect for a company christmas party or something! You could be the "rose that blooms in winter" haha
aww too bad I didn't get to see Sukie's outfit. 

go-go

« Reply #2801 on: June 26, 2012, 01:50:05 PM »
ok ok after lunch... I'll come back and post!

go-go

« Reply #2802 on: June 26, 2012, 02:59:37 PM »
thajyeeb,  because I like you and appreciate your inputs; pictures and comments on these threads I've linked again just for you.   :2funny: :2funny:
Thank you thank you thank you! I can't believe you're letting me view the pictures... Why did you deleted it? you look so damn good.  I don't know what I thinking... I guess I thought you bought the rainboots and wore it in your outfit....haha h!

Your outfit is fantastic!  Simply modern yet classic (polka dots and stripes), fashion-forward (mixing of two contrasting patterns), and way way chic (styling)! but what's in the first picture? I couldn't make it out...? 
The necklace and the cuff really pulled the outfit together to another level, by making it look sophisticated and fun.  Did you do your hair? Would love to see how you style your hair too, if you did....  The only thing I will quibble about is the shoes... I think this outfit deserves a KILLA pair of shoe... but I'm getting overboard.  I like the fact that you did this from your closet and didn't have to get anything new.  Pretty cool there.  Yes, it's definitely a eye-catching outfit, but I think, in in a good, jealous way (from the women).   ;D 

go-go

« Reply #2803 on: June 26, 2012, 03:05:06 PM »
the thing about a written promise is that you can't pretend you never made it! so here is the pic from the other daily fashion thread...as promised..  ;D

on the second viewing of this outfit, I no like the blazer. This outfit looks too pog pog laus, imo. what was I thinking...??  :-X

« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 03:27:30 PM by thajyeeb »

LadyLionness

« Reply #2804 on: June 26, 2012, 03:10:16 PM »
lolz... yeah... a promise is a promise.  I like it.  I agree with you a tiny bit on the jacket... the problem is that it is a tad long and a tiny bit too loose on you...

For you and I, we need blazers that are roughly 20 to 22 inches long from bottom of collar to hem of jacket... down the centerline of the jacket.

It should be fitted too, to create and accentuate our curves.

Advertisements