Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 716155 times)

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #4080 on: November 18, 2014, 06:44:41 PM »
Trouble you really love those NW boots.  I really like how it look on you.  If only I can wear heel boot then I'll get one but I stick to riding boots.  I've been checking out amazon, 6pm, etc. for discontinued boots and sometime they are a deal to steal but hardly my size unless I want 5.5.  My daughter been wearing my Style & Co one so often that it look like I need to get a new pair and I can see it for only $30 on some website.  I already order a pair of Frye Jane boots that should be here this week or by Thursday.  Sometime it depend on the color you choose and the price change a little.  I found out we have a BootBarn store nearby about 10 min. that could carry the Frye brand because I want to check out the Melissa Button one.  I need to try it before buying online.  Only Frye has it in size 5 while other store are 5.5. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #4081 on: November 19, 2014, 02:21:05 AM »
Show some skin.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #4082 on: November 19, 2014, 09:01:40 AM »
Trouble you really love those NW boots.  I really like how it look on you.  If only I can wear heel boot then I'll get one but I stick to riding boots.  I've been checking out amazon, 6pm, etc. for discontinued boots and sometime they are a deal to steal but hardly my size unless I want 5.5.  My daughter been wearing my Style & Co one so often that it look like I need to get a new pair and I can see it for only $30 on some website.  I already order a pair of Frye Jane boots that should be here this week or by Thursday.  Sometime it depend on the color you choose and the price change a little.  I found out we have a BootBarn store nearby about 10 min. that could carry the Frye brand because I want to check out the Melissa Button one.  I need to try it before buying online.  Only Frye has it in size 5 while other store are 5.5.

Yes, I love my NW boots.......I have three pairs and quite a few of their pumps.  I like that brand a lot more than some of the other ones I have, I also like their price point.   ;D  Have you tried Sole Society shoes?  I have heard that they offer smaller sizes for women.

Show some skin.

Hehehe.   Such a trouble maker.    :P   Hope all's well with you and you're staying out of the cold.   ;)

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #4083 on: November 19, 2014, 09:06:37 AM »
Hehehe.   Such a trouble maker.    :P   Hope all's well with you and you're staying out of the cold.   ;)

Oy I'm being serious. Let me see your nekked pics.  :coolsmiley:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #4084 on: November 19, 2014, 09:18:07 AM »
Oy I'm being serious. Let me see your nekked pics.  :coolsmiley:

Omg, you're actually on!   :o   Seems like you're always busy with work......I would expect you to be even more preoccupied now, especially with the holidays.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #4085 on: November 19, 2014, 12:24:37 PM »
Winter wear.....   8)

NW pea coat, Burberry scarf, JCrew ear muffs, Franco Sarto riding boots

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #4086 on: November 19, 2014, 09:43:21 PM »
Omg, you're actually on!   :o   Seems like you're always busy with work......I would expect you to be even more preoccupied now, especially with the holidays.   ;D

I have indeed been busy and it's getting busier. Anyway I want to contribute to this thread but I wear the same thing everyday. How come you all never post pics of what you wear to sleep? he he  :D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #4087 on: November 20, 2014, 10:41:04 AM »
I have indeed been busy and it's getting busier. Anyway I want to contribute to this thread but I wear the same thing everyday. How come you all never post pics of what you wear to sleep? he he  :D

You can still contribute wearing the same outfit everyday, just pose differently.    ^-^    ;D   It's funny that you say that because I was actually thinking about that a few days ago.  If you post your pj's, I'll post mine.    ;)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #4088 on: November 20, 2014, 11:02:28 AM »
Oh my.. I liking this

:2funny:  You're just too silly sometimes.  I think you should contribute.    ;D

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #4089 on: November 20, 2014, 05:01:05 PM »
If you post your pj's, I'll post mine.    ;)

I sleep nekked though. Just post it!

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #4090 on: November 21, 2014, 11:57:30 AM »
I sleep nekked though. Just post it!

Let's see?  But please block out certain parts.   ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #4091 on: November 24, 2014, 10:18:44 AM »
Another winter wear    ;D

KC pea coat,  Merona scarf, Style&Co riding boots

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #4092 on: November 24, 2014, 12:43:57 PM »
Let's see?  But please block out certain parts.   ;D

Do you wear lingerie?

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #4093 on: November 24, 2014, 04:34:38 PM »

« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 01:56:04 PM by SummerBerry »

Like this post: +1

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #4094 on: November 25, 2014, 07:15:20 PM »
What happening to da body?

Omg.  I'm the disappearing woman.   :D

Do you wear lingerie?

Mang, what kind of question is that....   :P

Advertisements