Advertisement

Author Topic: Just got my 32gb Apple Ipad.. And I...  (Read 12169 times)

kouasupra

Just got my 32gb Apple Ipad.. And I...
« on: April 03, 2010, 06:48:18 PM »
Love it.. It's so nice and lovely. In fact I'm typing on it right now.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Eyedumgai

Re: Just got my 32gb Apple Ipad.. And I...
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 07:18:58 PM »
I guess if it takes Apple to start the tablet market going, it'll take Apple. Just like it took Apple to get the protable MP3 market flowing.

Don't be surprised if it takes Apple to legalize marijuana...

Offline lifemystery

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 07:33:50 PM »
I guess if it takes Apple to start the tablet market going, it'll take Apple. Just like it took Apple to get the protable MP3 market flowing.

Don't be surprised if it takes Apple to legalize marijuana...

obscurity

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 11:47:27 PM »

Eyedumgai

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2010, 12:22:27 AM »

QFT! Best of all it's a $10 game that hardly anybody plays anymore...Like I said, don't be suprised if it takes Apple to legalize marijuana, among other things. COnsidering it really does take Apple to get people to spend $1700 on a $10 game.

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2010, 02:49:04 AM »
cool.. glad you like it.. personally, i wouldn't touch it with a 10ft poll. i'd just grab me a laptop/notebook instead. Can do so much more...

Never risk your life for those who will not do the same...

jbutton

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2010, 07:00:45 PM »
It seems Apple has the magic touch..  mp3 player exists before ipods.  smart phone exists before iphone.  tablets exists before ipads.  portable game device exists before (iphone and ipad). 

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2010, 09:46:40 PM »
hmm.  I'm speechless.  Maybe there's something about the iPad we're not seeing.  Do enlighten us though.  Seriously.  To me and many people in here, it's not about cost.  A lot of us can afford one but there are tech toys in this world that need justifying.  What can it do? 

Eyedumgai

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2010, 09:46:51 PM »
cool.. glad you like it.. personally, i wouldn't touch it with a 10ft poll. i'd just grab me a laptop/notebook instead. Can do so much more...
I can only imagine how many kids would hang around me wanting to get a touch of the iPad and poke at it if I were to get one. I have no use for one at this point either, but who knows? Maybe when tablets are more mainstream, it'll be inevitable to get one. But I still have to see how the market evolves now that Apple's in the market. The last five or so years with tablet PCs hasn't really worked well, but it'll be interesting from here on out.

Eyedumgai

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2010, 09:50:33 PM »
hmm.  I'm speechless.  Maybe there's something about the iPad we're not seeing.  Do enlighten us though.  Seriously.  To me and many people in here, it's not about cost.  A lot of us can afford one but there are tech toys in this world that need justifying.  What can it do? 
I'll tell you what it CAN'T do: For a name that constantly draws me to femine hygiene products (come on, it's one syllable short of iTampon), it cannot be used for such a purpose. Furthermore, that name will no longer be available if Kotex wanted to call their new high-tech pads as such.

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2010, 12:27:36 AM »
I'll tell you what it CAN'T do: For a name that constantly draws me to femine hygiene products (come on, it's one syllable short of iTampon), it cannot be used for such a purpose. Furthermore, that name will no longer be available if Kotex wanted to call their new high-tech pads as such.

thank you... that was very, very,... I don't know, very... unhelpful?  But, I get you nevertheless. 

kouasupra

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2010, 01:04:31 AM »
I think for many most for like it. Others see it as way of wasting money. The iPad isn't meant to replace any laptop nor does it replace the desktop. It simply bridges the gap between the smartphone and laptop. There's so many negative comments in here and yet no has mention that they even played with a iPad yet. Everybody hated the iPod when it first came out, now most everybody has one. Everybody hated the iPhone, now almost everyone has one. Everybody hates the iPad but we'll see in a few months. For many please take the time to play around with the iPad before you make a stereotype comments on it. To me, I know it's not going to replace my laptop. But for what it is, it makes for a great device.

jbutton

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2010, 10:17:32 AM »
I like ipads. just wish it were $50.

N`Chync

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2010, 10:10:22 AM »
u guys don't read anything i said huh lol. i've already said majority of people who own computers dont know how to use them. those same people rather have the iPad for it's simplicity. u guys should get out more. or at least if ur online do some reading on the facts

N`Chync

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2010, 10:10:50 AM »
Love it.. It's so nice and lovely. In fact I'm typing on it right now.

i hear it's really fast and has a good battery
I think for many most for like it. Others see it as way of wasting money. The iPad isn't meant to replace any laptop nor does it replace the desktop. It simply bridges the gap between the smartphone and laptop. There's so many negative comments in here and yet no has mention that they even played with a iPad yet. Everybody hated the iPod when it first came out, now most everybody has one. Everybody hated the iPhone, now almost everyone has one. Everybody hates the iPad but we'll see in a few months. For many please take the time to play around with the iPad before you make a stereotype comments on it. To me, I know it's not going to replace my laptop. But for what it is, it makes for a great device.

iPods, iPod Touchs, iPhones, and iPads just are good at doing what they do.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 10:12:31 AM by N`Chync »

Advertisements