Advertisement

Author Topic: Ghost Girl  (Read 47582 times)

hmongguy

Ghost Girl
« on: April 06, 2010, 02:13:10 PM »
I dont know too much about the story but this weekend April 3-4, a hmong guy from appleton  keeps on getting a Private call none stop and so he finaly picked up the phone and was talking to the unknown hmong girl from wausau. Then finaly him and his friend decided to go meet up with her she told them that she can only come out at 12:00am and gave them an adress witch when they put in there GPS it couldnt even read the adress right it took them to one of the woods in Wausau and the girl was there waiting for them, and then she try to find a way to kill them 2 times but couldnt. i just heard from people talking so i dont really know much of wat happend but they didnt realized  she was a ghost till they send her back to the woods and came home. and one the guy remember she told him that she knew some of his cousin and gave him some names. so when he got home he went to ask the person who the ghost girl knew and they told him that she has been missing for a while now and the guy who was talking to the ghost girl is really sick and he scared to drive his car now cuz he say he can see her always sitting at the back seat so i guess she followed them home. if anyone else know more please let us know whats going on now thanx.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

JaS

Re: Ghost Girl
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 02:20:33 PM »
I dont know too much about the story but this weekend April 3-4, a hmong guy from appleton  keeps on getting a Private call none stop and so he finaly picked up the phone and was talking to the unknown hmong girl from wausau. Then finaly him and his friend decided to go meet up with her she told them that she can only come out at 12:00am and gave them an adress witch when they put in there GPS it couldnt even read the adress right it took them to one of the woods in Wausau and the girl was there waiting for them, and then she try to find a way to kill them 2 times but couldnt. i just heard from people talking so i dont really know much of wat happend but they didnt realized  she was a ghost till they send her back to the woods and came home. and one the guy remember she told him that she knew some of his cousin and gave him some names. so when he got home he went to ask the person who the ghost girl knew and they told him that she has been missing for a while now and the guy who was talking to the ghost girl is really sick and he scared to drive his car now cuz he say he can see her always sitting at the back seat so i guess she followed them home. if anyone else know more please let us know whats going on now thanx.

Probably another hmong HOAX

Like this post: +1

hmongguy

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 03:06:32 PM »
no its real cuz one of my friend told me and he knows those people cuz he herd his parents them talking what they gonna do now that the dude is really sick.

andromeda

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 05:09:39 PM »
Moral of the story: don't go meet a stranger in the wood at 12 am.  Use some common sense.  And if they saw a girl that's been missing for some time now, they need to report it to the cops.  Maybe she's been murdered and trying to convey that message as to her body is located. 

mizzmuffin

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 01:32:19 AM »
yea that dude is crazy, he must be horny or something cuz why would anyone go out in the wood at 12am...when ur out in the wood at 12am meeting a girl ur asking for a GHOST GIRL so yea its a  big DUH!

Offline nruabsiab

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +30
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 03:28:32 PM »
they musta been on some drugs  ;D ;D ;D

my cousins saw lots of ghost when they were on drugs.

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 03:51:09 PM »
pretty scary

Nom Phaj

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 05:42:23 PM »
This is a Fake story.  But whats real are the Hmong vampires that visit funeral homes to suck the formaldahyde out of dead bodies.

Like this post: +1

YawmTxiv

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2010, 08:20:49 PM »
He followed the wrong head.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2010, 08:22:00 PM »
Too many ghost stories. People are making up all these ghost stories to scare off people to the best places to go make out.lol :D

boyblue07

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2010, 10:30:17 PM »
no its real cuz one of my friend told me and he knows those people cuz he herd his parents them talking what they gonna do now that the dude is really sick.

Appleton, WI that is right? Well let me tell you that Appleton, WI is full of meth and crack heads. I use to live there for about two years. So many stories came out and when it came down to whom it happened to it was always an addict.

Just like this one time my friend who lived in Kaukauna WI was driving home and said that him and his wife stopped at the gas station for gas on E. college. He said they were pumping gas and this Hmong girl came from around the gas station and ask them for a ride. He was pretty cool so he said yeah let me ask my wife, so his wife whisper to him and said "no she's probably one of them run away hoes, just tell her we can't".  So off they went, when they got into Kaukauna WI my homeboy stopped to get cigarettes, the girl popped out from the back of the gas station. She walked into the gas station with him and asked him for a ride again, he said he couldn't because he was going the different direction she wanted to go. He got scared and got into the car and told his wife who now thought he was crazy drove off, later telling us the story he said he was so high on meth. 

It's just another addict story they always come up with because they're so high they hulisinat.

No regret

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2010, 11:55:19 PM »
This is a Fake story.  But whats real are the Hmong vampires that visit funeral homes to suck the formaldahyde out of dead bodies.

....I think all of them are fake and superstitious beliefs only including hmong vampires.

No regret

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2010, 11:56:06 PM »
I suppose this ghost girl will only do such to lame fob guys.

Nepstor

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2010, 12:04:01 AM »
In Wausau? I haven't heard yet.

HF Beats

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2010, 01:44:01 AM »
i guess ghost can call you over the phone? get real, go to school and make some money, your future will look brighter. NOW THAT REALITY AND FACTS!

dont tell me that guy and the ghost lady had sex in the wood too?

is there going to be ghost baby now?
wtf?
crazy ass ideas!

Advertisements