Advertisement

Author Topic: Ghost Girl  (Read 47585 times)

Somebody

Re: Ghost Girl
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2010, 02:23:35 AM »
Since we're only hearing it from the HORSE"S A55, This story is nothing but a myth.  NO truth to it at all.  I believe in ghost but a hmong ghost in the woods???  I'm throwing in the white towel.  Pssssh!!!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

92hb_hb

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2010, 07:40:57 AM »
just another dumb hmong urban legend like that story about a guy being attached to a women in the "doggy" position a few yrs back..   If you people believe all this to be true, I'd like to come over and sell you some Snake oil..

Minnie

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2010, 07:56:08 AM »
just another dumb hmong urban legend like that story about a guy being attached to a women in the "doggy" position a few yrs back..   If you people believe all this to be true, I'd like to come over and sell you some Snake oil..

What's the story behind this? Is that the story where boththe cheating couples would meet in their car during lunch breaks at work, and the guy used lubricants that was filled with super glue instead? That's why they got stuck. Then the story twisted and said the guy couldn't hold his pee any longer at the hospital and pissed inside the lady and she ended up dying? Hahaha. Funny.

blablablablabla

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2010, 12:03:16 PM »
And this one time at Band Camp!!!!!!  :) 

hmongguy

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2010, 07:57:10 PM »
i guess ghost can call you over the phone? get real, go to school and make some money, your future will look brighter. NOW THAT REALITY AND FACTS!

dont tell me that guy and the ghost lady had sex in the wood too?

is there going to be ghost baby now?
wtf?
crazy ass ideas!

hahahah its funny how some people like u think ghost is a joke, and ghost calling u on a phone is funny. trust me ghost can do anything and even if i dont have any ghost encounter i do believe things like this could happend and this ant the frist time anything like this happend.

No regret

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2010, 10:29:25 PM »

hahahah its funny how some people like u think ghost is a joke, and ghost calling u on a phone is funny. trust me ghost can do anything and even if i dont have any ghost encounter i do believe things like this could happend and this ant the frist time anything like this happend.

we're not saying ghost and spirits don't exist, we're just saying when the story is too far fetch and too good to be true then it's not.

Nom Phaj

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2010, 12:02:09 PM »

Are you serious?   ;D

hmg-eng

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2010, 12:03:45 PM »
LOL this is too funny. First off why would you go see some random girl you don't know who calls you from a blocked number, who tells you to pick them up in the middle of the night, and in the middle of nowhere? I don't care how horny you are, it doesn't make sense. This makes the story pretty sketchy, plus I've had many Hmong friends and cousins tell me of stories of seeing or hearing things and 99% of the time it's their mind playing tricks on them and the other 1% they play tricks on themselves. Also these are the same people who always seem to see stuff that no one else sees.

There's a couple of things that make this story seem fishy. The fact that they have to pick her up at 12 a.m. not, 11 or 1. The fact that it is in the middle of the woods. But how can you get an address for the middle of the woods? You can get coordinates but who gives their address in latitude and longitude? The fact that they didn't realize something was off when she tells them to pick her up in the middle of nowhere at midnight. The fact they actually did it. The fact that they didn't realize anything was off when they picked her up. The fact that they only realized it after they had dropped her off. There's just so many things that don't add up and make sense. Plus most of the details sound more like someone made up the story rather than it actually being a legitimate story.

Not hating on other people's belief or what not but I think I have a better chance of hitting the lottery than having a ghost call me. Plus how many people actually believe in ua neng? If you watch the shaman guy, half the time it seems as though they are just bsing. I bet if you asked one of them to honestly tell you the truth whether or not they can actually do what they do they would tell you it's all a hoax. Most of them only do it because of the money. Not to bash on others belief but sometimes we just have to be logical. But believe what you want, everyone has the freedom to do as they please considering that it is lawful.

Like this post: +1

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2010, 01:39:40 PM »
Txiv neej Hmoob mas, tsis siv hlwb li os. ;D

Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

canibus_man

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2010, 02:11:31 PM »
they musta been on some drugs  ;D ;D ;D

my cousins saw lots of ghost when they were on drugs.

they must of been on shrooom! or acid. ;D ;D ;D

Xeemxai

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2010, 07:28:15 PM »
koj tsi yog nkawd, kuv tsi yog nkawd.  Tej zaum kuj muaj lis nkawd hais thiab.

Cias tswv ntuj foom hmoov rau nej sawv daws kom ntsib kev noj zoo nyob nyab xeeb~

HF Beats

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2010, 10:40:50 PM »
i wounder what they are going to name the ghost baby?

ahhaha i mean, they did go into the wood.

i suppose he already done bang that ghost. ahahha...!!!!!

No regret

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2010, 01:48:20 AM »
i wounder what they are going to name the ghost baby?

ahhaha i mean, they did go into the wood.

i suppose he already done bang that ghost. ahahha...!!!!!

do we have 12 and 13 year olds in here, i can't believe you people believe such story.

HF Beats

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2010, 01:38:26 PM »
ahahah "no regret" its suppose to be a joke! ahahha ! read it right! ahahhah

evil-in-deed

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2010, 07:16:51 AM »
dont you guys see whats really happening?... those two were homos... they went intothe woods and butt funked eachother... and then one of them got their ass tore up so now he playing it like hes sick and it was a ghosts fault...

what a bs story...

most likely that happened was they were gay... end of story...

Advertisements