Advertisement

Author Topic: Ghost Girl  (Read 48013 times)

FRUMTHASOUF

Re: Ghost Girl
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2010, 04:39:05 PM »
I don't know about ya'll...but from my experience...w omen are just as horny as guys are. Guys are just more open about it. When you hang out with girls they talk more about sex than guys do.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

NtxheeYeesVaj

« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2010, 01:09:29 AM »
This is a Fake story.  But whats real are the Hmong vampires that visit funeral homes to suck the formaldahyde out of dead bodies.

that's not true!

NraugKKX

« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2010, 11:21:11 AM »
MODS, move this to another forum.  this is NOT news!!

Nom Phaj

« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2010, 11:35:10 AM »
These guys were lucky they didn't meet the famous vampires in MN.  Lucky they didn't stop at the barn to see the cow that had the snake babies. 

jbutton

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2010, 06:41:33 PM »
This is a Fake story.  But whats real are the Hmong vampires that visit funeral homes to suck the formaldahyde out of dead bodies.

I know the person who went and talk to that vampire.  :)

jbutton

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2010, 06:43:03 PM »

Appleton, WI that is right? Well let me tell you that Appleton, WI is full of meth and crack heads. I use to live there for about two years. So many stories came out and when it came down to whom it happened to it was always an addict.

Just like this one time my friend who lived in Kaukauna WI was driving home and said that him and his wife stopped at the gas station for gas on E. college. He said they were pumping gas and this Hmong girl came from around the gas station and ask them for a ride. He was pretty cool so he said yeah let me ask my wife, so his wife whisper to him and said "no she's probably one of them run away hoes, just tell her we can't".  So off they went, when they got into Kaukauna WI my homeboy stopped to get cigarettes, the girl popped out from the back of the gas station. She walked into the gas station with him and asked him for a ride again, he said he couldn't because he was going the different direction she wanted to go. He got scared and got into the car and told his wife who now thought he was crazy drove off, later telling us the story he said he was so high on meth. 

It's just another addict story they always come up with because they're so high they hulisinat.

Yeah heard a few people who are suffering mental illness from drug use. 

Delete

« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2010, 10:01:19 AM »
It's one of those thing that you have to see to believe it. But I think Wausau is very haunted, especially the funeral home. The best thing we can do is try to be open mind to all things, like church people worship jesus/god. Is there really a jesus?

Nom Phaj

« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2010, 05:13:36 PM »
It's one of those thing that you have to see to believe it. But I think Wausau is very haunted, especially the funeral home. The best thing we can do is try to be open mind to all things, like church people worship jesus/god. Is there really a jesus?

Meth is a helluva drug.  ;D

teamrocket

« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2011, 03:25:15 AM »
wat were they thinking anyway.... :idiot2: :o

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2011, 09:27:31 AM »
LOL this is too funny. First off why would you go see some random girl you don't know who calls you from a blocked number, who tells you to pick them up in the middle of the night, and in the middle of nowhere? I don't care how horny you are, it doesn't make sense. This makes the story pretty sketchy, plus I've had many Hmong friends and cousins tell me of stories of seeing or hearing things and 99% of the time it's their mind playing tricks on them and the other 1% they play tricks on themselves. Also these are the same people who always seem to see stuff that no one else sees.

There's a couple of things that make this story seem fishy. The fact that they have to pick her up at 12 a.m. not, 11 or 1. The fact that it is in the middle of the woods. But how can you get an address for the middle of the woods? You can get coordinates but who gives their address in latitude and longitude? The fact that they didn't realize something was off when she tells them to pick her up in the middle of nowhere at midnight. The fact they actually did it. The fact that they didn't realize anything was off when they picked her up. The fact that they only realized it after they had dropped her off. There's just so many things that don't add up and make sense. Plus most of the details sound more like someone made up the story rather than it actually being a legitimate story.

Not hating on other people's belief or what not but I think I have a better chance of hitting the lottery than having a ghost call me. Plus how many people actually believe in ua neng? If you watch the shaman guy, half the time it seems as though they are just bsing. I bet if you asked one of them to honestly tell you the truth whether or not they can actually do what they do they would tell you it's all a hoax. Most of them only do it because of the money. Not to bash on others belief but sometimes we just have to be logical. But believe what you want, everyone has the freedom to do as they please considering that it is lawful.

My friend, the shaman world is no HOAX.  The shamans can do what you can't.  They can have alot of powers, but you wouldn't know anything about that. haha

arooswan

« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2011, 12:11:35 PM »
agree w/  nruabsiab n boyblue07

DRUGS!!!!!!! TALKED

sexymomma

« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2011, 01:03:20 PM »
this happen to my dad a while back, i say early 2000. my dad was on his way from somewhere going home. he was alone too and it was probably around midnight. my dad was driving on the highway and suddenly notice this one lady wearing all white walking by the road. My dad said she walk towards the woods then he stop the car and step out to see what exactly was going on. My dad then said the lady turn around and her face was all rotten. My dad then went back in the car and started driving away.  I mean that was really brave of my dad to do that. He was not scared at the moment but after what happen i'm pretty sure he was then. I would have drive away and not even pay attention to it. :o

HmongKnight

« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2011, 05:36:23 PM »
If you scare so much that your mind can create a ghost that only you can see it and no one else. Go try it, it'll work.

asianchick

Re: Mi cousin's grandpa and the ghost girl
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2012, 07:46:40 PM »
okay.. so wut i heard from them other ppl was tht mi cousin's grandpa had a ghost girlfriend except he didnt know that. i was at their house on the ua neej(trance) part. they said that the girl took his soul and wants him to come with her. well the shaman burned lots of those paper money but it seemed that she still not satisfied. Their grandpa cant even pee or poo anymore and is always laying in bed. well, while in a trance, the grandpa died. i guess the ghost girl rlly took him with her. Lots of ppl were cryin and stuff. So like the lesson is learned. im kinda scared now cuz idk if we are supposed to tell that ><

CheejSiav

« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2012, 02:02:54 PM »
lol i agree drugs is what causes people to see things that is out of the ordinary. It's funny cause i met a few people who saw ghost and they really claim to see them but it's only when they're high ha ha so don't do stupid thing like getting high rolling in the morning at 12 a.m. that's all i got to say

Advertisements