Advertisement

Author Topic: today..  (Read 9828 times)

magenta

today..
« on: April 17, 2010, 03:29:26 PM »
happy khmer new year!! woke up extra early this morning. the hub and i decided to go to the new year without the kids.. just the two of us. walked around hand in hand.. reminded me of highschool. the hub asked me what class i had next. hahahahhaaa..

:)
it was a good day today..

« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 07:14:48 PM by magenta »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

magenta

Re: today..
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 07:17:20 PM »
Sorry.. I was the one behind the camera.. Hahaha..

magenta

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 08:08:36 PM »
Im not scurred :)

magenta

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 01:00:36 PM »
Found a picture of the hub and i when we first started dating. He is still as hot as ever. Im dissapointed at myself. Seems like my thighs had doubled since my daughter came in the picture. Cant blame it on the babyfat anymore since shes almost 3. Maybe its from all the good loven that the hub hasnt left yet. Im disgusted and determined. Had a banana this morning. *sigh*

magenta

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 07:49:27 AM »
woke up with the weirdest dream. had to repeat the dream in my head just so i would remember it so i can ask my mom what it means.

the hub and bil was with me. there was a landlady there trying to make the bil pay for something. she went through my purse and found a few items.. didnt take anything. but she found bobbypins and some flower hairclips.. she got really excited and started pinning them in her hair. i felt relief that maybe the hairclips would make her leave and not have the bil pay.. weird. she left.. but still wanted bil to pay. i followed her out.. went into this other room. i told that lady to give me back my stuff. she starts taking them off.. and i placed them in my shirt. there was so many hairpins that the hub had to help me carry them out. then i say one of my childhood friends *i love her*.. turns out that the landlady is her sister. i started crying to her.. she comforted me but didnt say much. then the hub and i left. i walked into our bedroom to put the hairpins away and there was damon from vampire diaries there.. hhahahahahahah .... i left and found my kids in the living room. asked where daddy was and they said he was getting the mail. looked outside and found the hub walking up to the door with mail in his hand. then i woke up. weird dream.

maybe i shouldnt think too much about it. but my mom has told me before that if a woman dreams of hairpins that she would be prenant with a girl.  ??? well see.....

magenta

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 06:01:46 PM »
Been frustrated with life. Cant make people change but cant eliminate them as well. Adapting is nowhere in sight. I need a breather.

drEamer

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 08:16:30 PM »
one of u khmer?

magenta

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 08:46:02 PM »
Both of us :)

drEamer

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2010, 10:22:41 PM »
so not hmong?

magenta

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2010, 10:25:33 PM »
im hmong.. trying to adapt/convert.. whatever you wanna call it  :)

drEamer

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2010, 11:47:50 AM »
im hmong.. trying to adapt/convert.. whatever you wanna call it  :)
kinda like me! i was born white, but i converted at a young age

magenta

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2010, 12:12:16 PM »
Really? How/why is that?

drEamer

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2010, 01:09:16 PM »
just cuz i wanted to

magenta

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2010, 07:54:24 PM »
The week just started... Yet im dreading this coming weekend. I hope it rains HARD. That will save me. I hate long drives.. Especially with people who hates me.. I can feel a zit popping out from the stress.. All my nails are gone too. Urghhh...

magenta

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2010, 07:58:35 AM »
woke up with a nightmare again. a little girl was haunting me. scares me..

anyways.. its been 3 days. i have my fingers crossed.. i hope i hope. if not now.. maybe next month. crossing my toes too now!!

Advertisements