Advertisement

Author Topic: If you have seen a real ghost----  (Read 16945 times)

sweetvoice

Re: If you have seen a real ghost----
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2010, 08:56:23 PM »
we have a cousin who was cruel to her husband.. they had two young daughters.. i guess the husband was closes to the eldest daughter cuz he would say that if he should die, hes goin to take her with him. one night the wife wanted to go to the store so on the way they got into a horrible accident involving a truck. the husband and daughter died along with their grandpa. prior to the accident a photo of the husband was taken and when it was devoloped the picture came out distorted in a freaky way.. the dad was in the photo as his regular self but on top of it u can see that he was also dressed in hmong clothes, his eyes were rolled back with blood coming out of the corner his mouth. u can see their apartment where the picture was taken and metal bars like hospital beds in the background. the second freaky part, when the picture was taken it was only of the dad, the daughter was behind the camera but in the photo u can see father and daughter with father holding onto the daughters hand. all their relatives suggest the wife to ua neng but the wife said it was nothing. i saw the picture myself and still remember it clearly to this day. i dont think it was photoshoped cuz this was in the early 90s every1 was still very thaiteb.

yikes  this one is scary.......

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

1txojsia

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2010, 10:05:43 PM »
we have a cousin who was cruel to her husband.. they had two young daughters.. i guess the husband was closes to the eldest daughter cuz he would say that if he should die, hes goin to take her with him. one night the wife wanted to go to the store so on the way they got into a horrible accident involving a truck. the husband and daughter died along with their grandpa. prior to the accident a photo of the husband was taken and when it was devoloped the picture came out distorted in a freaky way.. the dad was in the photo as his regular self but on top of it u can see that he was also dressed in hmong clothes, his eyes were rolled back with blood coming out of the corner his mouth. u can see their apartment where the picture was taken and metal bars like hospital beds in the background. the second freaky part, when the picture was taken it was only of the dad, the daughter was behind the camera but in the photo u can see father and daughter with father holding onto the daughters hand. all their relatives suggest the wife to ua neng but the wife said it was nothing. i saw the picture myself and still remember it clearly to this day. i dont think it was photoshoped cuz this was in the early 90s every1 was still very thaiteb.

could you explain her cruelness towards her husband?

QueenK23

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2010, 12:32:35 PM »
that is creepy.... :o

Roc

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2010, 11:21:23 PM »
I use to work a very early shift, one early morning driving along the freeway I saw a pale looking brunette women in a white robe...she was pretty, but the facial expression on her was very uhhh blank...she was barefooted...a bout a quarter mile ahead, I notice some sirens lights going off....when i got to the scene, i saw a car have went off the freeway and smoke was coming out of the hood....a firemen was yelling at passer bys to move along and don't look....i guess it was too gruesome...

let's just say, there were dead bodies at the scene......

i can only wnder if any of the drivers that morning saw what I saw.... :-X

wow, sounds kinda like something from a tv show. i got the chills reading that.

mylazieworld

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2010, 01:23:10 PM »
About 3 years ago, I got really sick to the point where I couldnt breath out of my nose and my mouth. I had skipped so many days of school that it was horrible, so my mom decided to take me to see my doctor at the HealthPartners on Midway in MN. You guys know when you visit the doctor and they always tell you to wait in this room and they'll be right back? Yeahhh. so my doctor told me to wait in the room, and luckily my mom was there with me, so i was scared, but not that scared either. while waiting, i got really bored cause i was sitting on the high chairs that the doctor always tell you to sit on while they do a check up. while sitting there, surrounding the room was a bunch of tools, a computer, some chairs, a sink, and my mom. the door to the room was closed, and with my boredom and sickness, i started looking around the room thinking in my head and playing a game of what belonged in a doctor's office and what didnt. out of no where, i look in the lamp (the lamp has a mirror-ish covering so you can see your reflection in it) and i saw, standing in the corner of the wall behind me was a white girl. I remember exactly what she was wearing and how she looked like. she had blonde hair, which was tied up into a pony tail, and white shirt that had the writing PINK written across her chest, and some long black pants. she just stood there, and looked down.. like she was minding her own business. when i saw her the first time, i was just clearly looking at MYSELF in the mirror and just happened to see her in the background. I had to do a double take to make sure i wasnt just seeing things... and yes... i wasnt seeing things just cause i was sick. i really saw her.. but too scared to turn around and look if she was really there... cause i was afraid she was going to attack me... or like run at me.. like that girl in The Eye when she was practicing her calligraphy... . scarryyyyy. but yeah... i ended up looking down and never did a third take cause i was too scared... ended up waiting 5 minutes for the doctor to come back which to me.. seemed like an hour. this was my first encounter with a somewhat ghost. :P pretty freaky.

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2010, 11:11:46 AM »
About 3 years ago, I got really sick to the point where I couldnt breath out of my nose and my mouth. I had skipped so many days of school that it was horrible, so my mom decided to take me to see my doctor at the HealthPartners on Midway in MN. You guys know when you visit the doctor and they always tell you to wait in this room and they'll be right back? Yeahhh. so my doctor told me to wait in the room, and luckily my mom was there with me, so i was scared, but not that scared either. while waiting, i got really bored cause i was sitting on the high chairs that the doctor always tell you to sit on while they do a check up. while sitting there, surrounding the room was a bunch of tools, a computer, some chairs, a sink, and my mom. the door to the room was closed, and with my boredom and sickness, i started looking around the room thinking in my head and playing a game of what belonged in a doctor's office and what didnt. out of no where, i look in the lamp (the lamp has a mirror-ish covering so you can see your reflection in it) and i saw, standing in the corner of the wall behind me was a white girl. I remember exactly what she was wearing and how she looked like. she had blonde hair, which was tied up into a pony tail, and white shirt that had the writing PINK written across her chest, and some long black pants. she just stood there, and looked down.. like she was minding her own business. when i saw her the first time, i was just clearly looking at MYSELF in the mirror and just happened to see her in the background. I had to do a double take to make sure i wasnt just seeing things... and yes... i wasnt seeing things just cause i was sick. i really saw her.. but too scared to turn around and look if she was really there... cause i was afraid she was going to attack me... or like run at me.. like that girl in The Eye when she was practicing her calligraphy... . scarryyyyy. but yeah... i ended up looking down and never did a third take cause i was too scared... ended up waiting 5 minutes for the doctor to come back which to me.. seemed like an hour. this was my first encounter with a somewhat ghost. :P pretty freaky.
That is freaky

sweetvoice

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2011, 05:37:56 PM »

wow

sweetvoice

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2011, 05:39:22 PM »
I use to work a very early shift, one early morning driving along the freeway I saw a pale looking brunette women in a white robe...she was pretty, but the facial expression on her was very uhhh blank...she was barefooted...a bout a quarter mile ahead, I notice some sirens lights going off....when i got to the scene, i saw a car have went off the freeway and smoke was coming out of the hood....a firemen was yelling at passer bys to move along and don't look....i guess it was too gruesome...

let's just say, there were dead bodies at the scene......

i can only wnder if any of the drivers that morning saw what I saw.... :-X

wow

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2011, 03:32:17 PM »
can you describe it in detail

1. what did it look like in detail?
2. How did you happen to see it?
3.what happen in the situation?
The one i saw looked like a dog with chicken feathers. With guyver red bright eyes, it looked like it was sitting down..which i thought it was a pure ultra white dog... It was prob. About 20-25feet. Away from me. And i tink i caught it off guard. It was about 3-4ft tall... But it's the red eyes tat gave it away. Cuz i said to myself. Dogs eyes are nit red...
And it was looking rite back at me. I was on my bike and happen to look to my rite, tat's wen i saw it..
Still freaks me out til tis day...
I tink it was about 30-40yrds from me..

It was by Rice street. On my way to washington jr. High..

I was dumb and didn't really knew wat it was til the end of the day, cuz i told all my hommies and they thought i was talking crazy...

« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 03:34:04 PM by saki saki »

sweetvoice

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2011, 06:46:36 PM »
The one i saw looked like a dog with chicken feathers. With guyver red bright eyes, it looked like it was sitting down..which i thought it was a pure ultra white dog... It was prob. About 20-25feet. Away from me. And i tink i caught it off guard. It was about 3-4ft tall... But it's the red eyes tat gave it away. Cuz i said to myself. Dogs eyes are nit red...
And it was looking rite back at me. I was on my bike and happen to look to my rite, tat's wen i saw it..
Still freaks me out til tis day...
I tink it was about 30-40yrds from me..

It was by Rice street. On my way to washington jr. High..

I was dumb and didn't really knew wat it was til the end of the day, cuz i told all my hommies and they thought i was talking crazy...

okay heheheheh

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2011, 07:06:39 PM »
Now tat i'm tinking about it.. i tink the outline which i thought to be like chicken feathers, might be the hairs.. you know shirt with long hairs... I still don't know wat i saw tat day...

sweetvoice

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2011, 07:17:07 PM »
Now tat i'm tinking about it.. i tink the outline which i thought to be like chicken feathers, might be the hairs.. you know shirt with long hairs... I still don't know wat i saw tat day...

hehehehhe..its sort of funnie...not to be mean on your story....

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2011, 07:43:29 PM »
Lol, the other time was wen i was, o maybe like 8-9yrs, i did saw a shadow of an adult foot hanging above the sink mirror in the bathroom...at my mt. Airy homes...

sweetvoice

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2011, 10:07:36 AM »
Lol, the other time was wen i was, o maybe like 8-9yrs, i did saw a shadow of an adult foot hanging above the sink mirror in the bathroom...at my mt. Airy homes...

wow.......you do see strange things huh......

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2011, 10:17:44 AM »
wow.......you do see strange things huh......
if you read sum of my ghost stories i bloged. I mention about seing a dark shadow figure standing on top of the stairs at my uncle's place wen i was little.. i told my aunt wat i saw and she said i was dreaming. The shadow outline looked like my anutie.. and i thoght she was checking to see if we all was asleep.. but tjat nite my uncle tat slpet next to me got sat on..

Advertisements