Advertisement

Author Topic: If you have seen a real ghost----  (Read 16948 times)

sweetvoice

Re: If you have seen a real ghost----
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2011, 10:23:21 AM »
if you read sum of my ghost stories i bloged. I mention about seing a dark shadow figure standing on top of the stairs at my uncle's place wen i was little.. i told my aunt wat i saw and she said i was dreaming. The shadow outline looked like my anutie.. and i thoght she was checking to see if we all was asleep.. but tjat nite my uncle tat slpet next to me got sat on..
so how do you deal with it?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Re: If you have seen a real ghost----
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2011, 03:06:56 PM »
so how do you deal with it?
i thought it was my auntie checking on us.. The outline figure looks juat like my auntie.. short with the end hairs down.. ladys you know wat i mean.. cuz she had short hairs up to the shoulder lenght.. anyways. I just went back to sleep..funny things was wen morning came. I told my grandparents about it. She just laugh like i was talking nonsense.. you know. We gotta call 'em ghost uncle and grand auntie. Sorry can't spell in hmoob. But you get the pix..
I told my grandparent tat i saw ghost auntie last night.. which i should of said grand auntie..lol
You my kids call my mil grandma,you know in hmoob lingo... I have to call my grandparent according to my dad... You know.. hmong thingy

« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 03:10:03 PM by saki saki »

Like this post: 0

Advertisements