Advertisement

Author Topic: PHOTO AND VIDEO DIARY ...  (Read 31643 times)

lucky_ly

PHOTO AND VIDEO DIARY ...
« on: July 12, 2010, 11:51:07 PM »
  July 12nd/10-  To be honest, Im kind of a lazy and slow person to type... So typing n recording everything... or Most of the interesting things that were gonna happen in my journey in this Lifetime, were not on the top of my mind... But hey, Thanks to Mlle SueSparkle, maybe I dont need to type that much after all, and just put some pics... And videos  of it!... N let the images/videos speak for themselves?!!...  :)  :)  :) ...

But first, a quick little jump from the years before, as to see where I was, n came from... (I lost all my kids pic... But luckily, my younger Bro posted a whole bunch of pics from our childhood on facebook, n hey!... All I had to do was to steal some from there) ...

Early 80ies, back in france... (Yeah, was born in Laos, but no pics from there)

Told U guys I was a chobby kid as I grew-up... Dam, I must have been at my heaviest there as a child... ha, ha... Somewhere in the mi-80ies

Oh yeah, I had hair too  ;)  :)  :) ... Prob 89-90, when I just got to Canada... N yeah, Played a lot of sports, so not so much chubbiness...

During my time as a blondie  :D  :D  :D ... 2000 ...

« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 11:34:50 AM by lucky_ly »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

zena

Re: PHOTO AND VIDEO DIARY ...
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 12:24:44 PM »
wow...i like the dancing video.  it's great that you teach young kids to dance like that. 

zena

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 05:01:53 PM »
Thanks Moonangel... But I dont just teach kids  ;)  :D  :) ... My sundays classes are open to anybody of all ages, M or F, from any backgrounds... I usually have anywhere from 2 to 5 ppl every classes... But it was a loooong weekend... So didnt think anybody would show-up too... I just went to the club to train... Then he just showed-up!...

Can u believe that he even made his parents drive him back from a camping site, about 3 hours away!... Just to come back n take my class on sunday!!!  :D  :D   :D ... Dam!... Crazy or what?!...

Those classes I teach are not just some Breakdancing dancing classes... But a conditioning class, using some basic breakdancing power moves, to improve oneself physical condition... n rhythmes, I suppose  ;) ... But if u are a regular, u will eventually be able to do/learn some Breakdancing moves/routines (Which are easier than say, learning ballroom or salsa)... N since he was so loyal, though I'd record n show him a little routine... Together!... For memories... n to say that: "Hey, Ive dance/did a dance routine with Lucky Ly!"  :D  :)  ;D ...

Cool.  Thanks for the additional info.  Both my girls (8 and 3) are in ballet dances.  My 8 year old is also in tap dance and jazz.  If we had something like what you teach nearby, d.amn, I'd put them in it!  I might even take it myself!  Great job.

zena

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 04:13:46 PM »
no prob.  Dance is dance.   :)

Apod

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 09:08:45 PM »
nice journal bro. i enjoy photos and videos more than just written words.

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 10:25:04 PM »
Oh... N sure I'll through in a video too for viewing pleasure... Spare me the neg comments tho cos yeah, yeah!... Still have a lot to do to improve for my semi-contact tourney...
http://http://www.youtube.com/v/VgvIkmE2GDE&hl=en_US&fs=1
When's your next fight Lucky? How can you improve without criticism?

« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 10:27:23 PM by IB TIAM NEEJ »

Apod

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2010, 12:18:27 AM »
Thanks Apod... Im a visual person u can say that... Some ppl might see at being... cocky?!... Show off?!... I'd just like to say I feel good in my skin!... Cos everybody work hard to be where they are at, n it's always good to keep them as good memories when I get old n weak  :D  :D  ;D ...
The only other person I know off... In ph, who aint afraid to post pics n video of himself, or who is fine with himself by being real ...  is .............. .. k-o-u-m-o-u-a!!!  O0 ... Actually, I was just following his footsteps!...  

wurd. kouamoua is a real hmigga, hardkokk is real as it gets too. keep doing what you do and if anyone hates, they're just jealous. cool videos mang. keep it up!

Darkplanetasia

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2010, 01:46:34 AM »
damn bro, totally forgot how active you are. damn, alright man, u just motivated me to get my ass back into the gym. are you still reffing matches and shit?

OVER!

addisonlee

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 09:20:00 AM »

Nice!  :D ;D O0

Good online journal bro! Keep it up!

Apod

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 02:27:07 PM »
i love me some ass.  :D

Gemini

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2010, 12:28:37 PM »
*reading*
+1
thanks!

Darkplanetasia

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2010, 10:56:28 PM »
Good friend n Women Canadian National n International Boxing Champ: Mlle Mandy Bujold... Watch her at the 2012 Olympic Games!!!

Sexy n Athletic... Oh yeah!

she's hot!

OVER!

Darkplanetasia

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2010, 12:33:16 PM »
Indeed... N she can knock any dudes out if they piss her of... ha, ha... She just came back from Brasil from the Pan Am Games, beating Bresil in the gold final... Watch for her in the 2012 Olympic Games  in England DPA!...
i'll be sure to watch every bit of her....uh for sports and athleticism purposes only hehe she's hot though.

OVER!

Darkplanetasia

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2010, 01:35:54 PM »
i wouldn't mind wrestling her :o i'll be havin too much fun to worry about getting my ass kick

OVER!

eclps05975

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2010, 07:50:30 PM »
Hm... seems like you're having fun.  O0

Advertisements