Advertisement

Author Topic: PHOTO AND VIDEO DIARY ...  (Read 31778 times)

Ishida

Re: PHOTO AND VIDEO DIARY ...
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2010, 02:09:44 PM »
Alrite, sounds good then Ishida  O0 ... Btw, ur BJJ coach... which one is that?!... Or where did he learn from... Our guy at MAS, studied under one of Renzo Gracie top students, so yeah, was interesting to roll with them... But dam! was I sore the next morning  :D

Thats awesome! yea..I'm always sore after rolling...im literally the smallest guy in my gym and get tossed around and beat up...  ;D

My local coach is Greg Cornelious, which studied under Jon Friedland (he was ranked top grappler in Midwest and one of the first blackbelts in WI). John Friedland studied under Pedro Sauer and represents Rickson Gracie. Jon Friedland is our top instructor, he's from Mil and travels up every month.

here's his MMA record - http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jon-Friedland-8190

more info on Jon Friedland and their gym - http://wisconsinbjj.com/milwaukee/milwaukee-instructors.html

Our Gym (it's a really small gym and site wasn't updated in a while) - http://s153834072.onlinehome.us/BeltRanks.html

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ishida

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2010, 09:29:01 AM »
That's pretty good ishida  O0 ... The website of MAS is in my profile page n the other one: www.oama.ca... Small clubs from small communities are the best imo!

Very cool website!!! and looks huge and awesome!!!...  O0

Ishida

« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2010, 11:39:36 AM »
hey...quite busy at work today....how was class in Wausau?

Ishida

« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2010, 12:00:57 PM »
Great!... Watch the video I have on top there... Did a solo training early, cos he was busy doing some errands... Luv Lah gym set-up!... He's gonna have some fighters in a MMA show in... cant remember if its Appleton or Sheboygan... The 1st or 2nd weekend of Dec... Will let u know the date if u wanna go check-out...

k...will watch the vid once i get home....yea, def. lemme know. I'd be interested to train with Lah n those guys, just never have the time to travel up there.

Ishida

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2010, 05:56:18 PM »
His gym set-up is very nice Ishida!... As a grappler, u'll luv his place too... He even have a sauna there n 2 shower room, dam  O0... yeah, tell me bout it!

Dayumm...wow!...yea, thats legit azz fock!!!....i know he's a really good grappler and love to learn from him and pick up some pointers   O0

hopefully one of these summer days, I can make it up and train with him

LELIA

« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2010, 09:07:51 AM »
lucky... get some sleep dude!

Gemini

« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2010, 11:25:42 AM »
what kind of Hmong class? language?

Peachy Fish

« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2010, 10:21:30 AM »
ThanksGiving... Dam! Foods were just great  O0 ... & Christmas and New Year celebrations are coming... Oh well... Come Jan, I'll just drop those xtra lbs  :)

Yummy!

Peachy Fish

« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2010, 11:24:36 AM »
O0 O0 O0 ... how was urs Mlle PF... share some pics  ;)

I didn't have a camera on me, but my Thanksgiving was filled w/delicious food as well...we had turkey; pasta salad; veggies, 3 desserts: tapioca dessert, pumpkin pie, and apple danish; corn; potato; fried yams w/shrimp, and fish. lol

LELIA

« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2010, 11:44:24 AM »
come over and we can watch lots of hmong movies. i hv tons lucky_ly 8)

LELIA

« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2010, 11:32:58 AM »
make sure u bring me a present back.. like some nice sunshine and warm weather.  8)

LELIA

« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2010, 01:12:37 PM »
I'll make sure to get a sign autograph from one of ur best friend from here to ya  :)

i waited all day for that nkes response? sheesh.. ruam tiag tiag. lol
how r u liking it there today?

LELIA

« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2010, 07:00:35 AM »
lol... Well yeah!...

Was just chillin' in my cuz' backyard in my short n sandales just a few minutes earlier... 63 F & bright n sunny... Nice enough of a weather nah  :)

63 and people are complaining that it's too cold? damn... try 20 degrees than. lol.

well.. where are you off to? i miss you, so you better hurry back! when you come back, you're gonna have to take me out on a nice dinner, k.

BeautifulDisaster

« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2010, 01:51:36 PM »
Hi lucky, how was long beach??  :)

BeautifulDisaster

« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2010, 01:55:30 PM »
k... well be patiently waiting...  :) :D

Advertisements