Advertisement

Author Topic: confessions to zoey  (Read 4906 times)

Darkplanetasia

Re: confessions to zoey
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2010, 03:54:57 AM »
its almost 2 in the morning, i have work in 7 hours, i need 9 hours sleep to function right. i'm tired but not sleepy. gotta get through this. gotta hold on.

Date noted. Signed.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Darkplanetasia

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2010, 10:16:02 AM »
morning. and i feel good. it's been awhile since i've had some good sleep. i mean REAL good sleep. i didn't feel myself tossing or turning at all last night. i feel well rested. the new day is starting and i'm up for the challenge. i'm setting goals for myself. hopefully i can accomplish at least half of them by the end of the year.

today's kinda weird though, i'm not so mad of the world. haha

Date noted. Signed.

Darkplanetasia

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2010, 12:17:04 AM »
there are things in my life at the moment that needs adjustments, the more i figure whats wrong with myself and my attitude the more i can make better my life. i'm not trying to be perfect, as a matter of fact, on the contrary, i think blemishes are beautiful. please continue to open my eyes to my flaws.

Date noted. Signed.

Darkplanetasia

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2010, 11:57:46 AM »
today's my day off and i'm damn happy. hanging out with the nephew. the little 1 year old is learning how to speak now, unfortunately he called me 'mommy' instead of uncle....hmmm, nope, i wont take offense to it, i assume he spends more time with his mom so it's only natural for him to say that. luckily i corrected that little guy but instead of saying uncle, it sounds more like 'turtle'. errr....oh well, close enough.

Date noted. Signed.

Darkplanetasia

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2010, 01:37:57 PM »
Marriage....hm mm..

Date noted. Signed.

fuglyhottie

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2010, 04:49:51 PM »
Marriage....hmmm..

Date noted. Signed.

I'm stalking you DPA! But damm..you write some deep $h!t in here.

You getting married? I had a haunch! No wonder ur laying low. And who's Zoey?  ??? :o You're gonna marry Zoey or your gf?

Well, whatever your decision you can only have one girl okay?

You will be fine.

Darkplanetasia

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2010, 02:44:33 AM »
i've been fighting a ghost, a presence that i can't seem to escape. it haunts me, night after night after night. he lingers. i can see him while i'm with you. his face, his damn face. even your house smells of him. your clothes, your smile has his smile written all over you. why does he haunt me still?

i guess i will never win. you still hold onto him...and i? who am i? just shit. just pure shit left alone, waiting to harden and be blown away by the wind, buried into the mud when the storm comes. while he stays on you. on your clothes. on your walls...pictur es of your past. i am so pathetic. i am so ugly. i am mud.

you've won dear ghost. you've beaten me. she still loves you and i am just a road of convenience to her until she reaches you, her true destination. goodbye dear, goodbye my almost lover, goodbye my almost wife, my almost life.

Date forgotten, phuck the signature.    

« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 02:46:26 AM by Darkplanetasia »

Peachy Fish

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2010, 06:47:53 AM »
Marriage....hmmm..

Date noted. Signed.

Whoa...

Advertisements