Advertisement

Author Topic: i keep an online journal because i want you to know what i'm up to.  (Read 2495 times)

fabio

we're going to the beach today. swimming in salt water is always good for the skin.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Apod

Re: i keep an online journal because i want you to know what i'm up to.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 11:33:53 AM »
pics of you in an itty bitty polka dot bikini swimming in salt water or it never happened.

fabio

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 11:46:31 AM »
Nice. But salt water will drain out the fresh water from your body. You could get dehydrated...b ut, of course, that would be a concern only if you were stuck on an island. Is there any island where you went yesterday?

thanks for the tip. i was well hydrated and yes there were little islands where i swam.

pics of you in an itty bitty polka dot bikini swimming in salt water or it never happened.
perhaps in due time.

fabio

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 06:13:08 PM »
i didn't get the job i was hoping to get and for that i'm eating ice cream for dinner. i'll be fine, right?

and one last thing, what's up with credit checks on job application. i'd understand if it were a job that deal with finances but it's just a freaking teaching job.  sigh.

fabio

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 02:50:05 PM »
went out to drink away my sorrows last night. paid for it this morning. classes were interesting and honestly i feel a bit intimidated by those darn undergrads. LOL

fabio

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 11:08:21 PM »
back to school and back to feeling like shit. thanks for the 7am wake up call, marathon runners.

fabio

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2010, 08:25:43 PM »
aside from spending all weekend on a project for next tuesday, i've manage to finish a kdrama. i'm pretty much superwoman.

Advertisements