Advertisement

Author Topic: PC or Mac?  (Read 47731 times)

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
Re: PC or Mac?
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2010, 06:22:49 PM »

Like this post: 0
Never risk your life for those who will not do the same...

Adverstisement

jbutton

« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2010, 11:30:48 AM »
jbutton,
yes yes, I know (and I think we all do) that no idea is ever original.. but
it's not where you take things from, it's where you take them to

What's interesting is that Microsoft keep saying the iPad is just another PC.  This is why Microsoft is falling behind.

Yes it is another PC, but that's not the point. 

jbutton

« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2010, 12:22:49 PM »
You can see Apple always try to do things differently.  Just loot their magnetic power plug.  It's well thought out.  But I do hate the trackpad.  Linux + Apple trackpad = bad bad.

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2010, 12:25:55 PM »
What's interesting is that Microsoft keep saying the iPad is just another PC.  This is why Microsoft is falling behind.

the Ipad is a complete joke..LOL! i know people who owns an iphone+ipod (which looks like the iphone)+ipad...  :2funny: i must give Apple props for brainwashing those noobs..  O0

Never risk your life for those who will not do the same...

jbutton

« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2010, 12:41:41 PM »
the Ipad is a complete joke..LOL! i know people who owns an iphone+ipod (which looks like the iphone)+ipad...  :2funny: i must give Apple props for brainwashing those noobs..  O0

You don't get the point.

Hospitals and the army are exploring the use of the ipad to help doctors and patients.  You need to think outside of the box or you remain stuck with PCs forever. 

jbutton

« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2010, 12:58:32 PM »
You don't get the point.

Hospitals and the army are exploring the use of the ipad to help doctors and patients.  You need to think outside of the box or you remain stuck with PCs forever.  

The paper clip wasn't much an invention.  I'm sure when someone present you the paper clip, you probably said what a joke.  It's just a bent metal stick.

obscurity

« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2010, 02:43:29 PM »
You can see Apple always try to do things differently.  Just loot their magnetic power plug.  It's well thought out.  But I do hate the trackpad.  Linux + Apple trackpad = bad bad.

are you kidding me? magnetic cords been around for deep fryers for years before apple threw it on theirs

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/07/03/deep.fryers/

jbutton

« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2010, 03:01:01 PM »
are you kidding me? magnetic cords been around for deep fryers for years before apple threw it on theirs

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/07/03/deep.fryers/

Yes, but why it took Apple to think about applying it to the laptops while the PC can't even think of it?  I bet you never thought about it.    At least I never thought about it.

Touch screen is not something that's new.  Apple makes it cool and fun. 

ztommyx

« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2010, 12:35:32 AM »
wow... pc vs mac has been the biggest debate on this computer & tech forum...

like i said before, i work on both... MAC at work and PC at home (my 4th pc), which i build it myself, of course  O0

keep the debate coming!  :)

N`Chync

« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2010, 04:44:09 PM »
What's interesting is that Microsoft keep saying the iPad is just another PC.  This is why Microsoft is falling behind.

Bill Gates loves the iPhone and but doesn't feel the same way about the iPad.

The conclusion Gates reached should reassure everyone at Microsoft: "It's not like I sit there and feel the same way I did with iPhone, where I say, 'Oh my God, Microsoft didn't aim high enough.' It's a nice reader, but there's nothing on the iPad I look at and say, 'Oh, I wish Microsoft had done it.'"

« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 04:47:56 PM by N`Chync »

jbutton

« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2010, 09:54:40 PM »
Bill Gates loves the iPhone and but doesn't feel the same way about the iPad.

The conclusion Gates reached should reassure everyone at Microsoft: "It's not like I sit there and feel the same way I did with iPhone, where I say, 'Oh my God, Microsoft didn't aim high enough.' It's a nice reader, but there's nothing on the iPad I look at and say, 'Oh, I wish Microsoft had done it.'"

That's why Microsoft lost the war on the tablets.  They just didn't have good enough visions. 

7s87

« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2010, 04:18:45 AM »
It's only new, magical and revolutionary when Apple comes out with it, okay!

N`Chync

« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2010, 08:32:58 AM »
"You know, I'm a big believer in touch and digital reading, but I still think that some mixture of voice, the pen and a real keyboard – in other words a netbook – will be the mainstream on that," Gates told BNET. "So, it's not like I sit there and feel the same way I did with iPhone where I say, 'Oh my God, Microsoft didn't aim high enough.' It is a nice reader, but there's nothing on the iPad I look at and say, 'Oh, I wish Microsoft had done it.'"

N`Chync

« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2010, 08:44:30 AM »

Evil_K_Man

« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2010, 02:44:59 PM »
Lol...N'Chync

That was pretty funny.

Advertisements