Advertisement

Author Topic: PC or Mac?  (Read 47413 times)

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
Re: PC or Mac?
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2010, 10:04:04 PM »
Reminds me of something a few people have said to me at work... :2funny: These white people were telling how lame my Yamaha R1 was and that i should get a real bike which is a Harley.. I laughed..  :2funny: They of course went on and on about how much better a Harley bike is even though it's an over-priced bike with 1950's technology that can't touch my R1.

The analogy might not fit in 100%, but seems like it..  You Mac fans are like Harley riders. Always calling others trash/garbage or whatever...

« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 10:10:04 PM by Soulless »

Like this post: 0
Never risk your life for those who will not do the same...

Adverstisement

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #91 on: September 17, 2010, 10:25:03 AM »
Reminds me of something a few people have said to me at work... :2funny: These white people were telling how lame my Yamaha R1 was and that i should get a real bike which is a Harley.. I laughed..  :2funny: They of course went on and on about how much better a Harley bike is even though it's an over-priced bike with 1950's technology that can't touch my R1.

The analogy might not fit in 100%, but seems like it..  You Mac fans are like Harley riders. Always calling others trash/garbage or whatever...

Fool,

You can compare apples to oranges all you want.  You Frys people aren't all that bright anyway.  

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2010, 10:28:33 AM »
i'm not the one getting offended here, noob.  :2funny: :2funny: sorry, i don't work at Frys. I'm located in Wi. I wish WI would have a Frys electronics store like in CA.. :2funny: funny because i haven't read anything useful from you so far :2funny:  I never claimed to be a computer genius.  :idiot2:  I'm just a user :) Too bad this thread turned into a personal bash thread, but it's cool... i'll bash and call you a noob..

Mac users are like Harley riders always trying to justify why their bikes are so much better than import bikes even though they know they're on the short end of the stick  :2funny:

Oh, you live in WisCANTsin.  You should have said so....Sooooo, you're unemployed!  Now wonder you know so much about so little.  I don't read half your rant.  Seems like a waste of time.   

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 17, 2010, 12:35:19 PM »
hahahahaha @ kyrie_eleison Dude getting a period over this...  :2funny: :2funny: so non-sense yet read every last word too...  what a retard.. FAIL  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

paulrok

« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2010, 02:48:45 PM »
1. Do you prefer PC or Mac? 
2. Are you good with PC AND Mac?

1. I prefer PC. Just recently upgraded from WinXP to Win7.
2. No. I had a bad experience with the iMac G3 and OS9. I haven't touched a Mac since.

N`Chync

« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2010, 03:42:21 PM »
Harley is a tradition.  Macs are not.  iPhone, iPod and iPad rules...  I want an iPad.  I want to develop softwares on Ipad!  iPad = Scottie beam me up!

iPad runs on iOS which runs all iPhones, iPod Touchs, and iPads. So u got a big community to develop for and get paid :)

1. I prefer PC. Just recently upgraded from WinXP to Win7.
2. No. I had a bad experience with the iMac G3 and OS9. I haven't touched a Mac since.

I own iPhones and iPods but prefer PC. since having a iPhone in 08 i had to get to know Mac OS. havent touched a mac since my school days. still not use to it.

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #96 on: September 18, 2010, 11:04:53 PM »
hahahahaha @ kyrie_eleison Dude getting a period over this...  :2funny: :2funny: so non-sense yet read every last word too...  what a retard.. FAIL  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Not really.  I do this instead of television.  Or when I feel like wasting taxpayers money.  But, you wouldn't know, you're not employed, remember? 

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 21, 2010, 11:30:18 AM »
   ;D That's nothing.  He believes if he calls someone a monkey, then they're owned.  ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 24, 2010, 10:34:05 AM »
Not really.  I do this instead of television.  Or when I feel like wasting taxpayers money.  But, you wouldn't know, you're not employed, remember? 
That's a positive way to say you're on welfare.  At least you didn't "waste taxpayer's money" on a TV I suppose. ;D

evil-in-deed

« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2010, 06:22:55 PM »
what's a stock Mac?  ::) ??? ??? ??? refer to Obscurity's post

stocked... as what they come with their software and hardware included in the pricing...

how much would you have to spend to equate to a mac?...

and whats with the images?... it seems like you have a deep hatred for macs... tsk tsk...

or is it that pictures are what you can only understand?... then heres some for balance...

and the bike analogy is off... macs would be like a hummer and pc would be like a honda...

N`Chync

« Reply #100 on: September 24, 2010, 08:07:30 PM »
Macs would be like a Lexus and PCs would be like Toyota. Both are great but they each come at a different price for simular features and one is more customizable than the other.

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 25, 2010, 01:54:19 AM »
stocked... as what they come with their software and hardware included in the pricing...

how much would you have to spend to equate to a mac?...

and whats with the images?... it seems like you have a deep hatred for macs... tsk tsk...

or is it that pictures are what you can only understand?... then heres some for balance...

and the bike analogy is off... macs would be like a hummer and pc would be like a honda...

i don't hate Macs. when u mentioned "stock mac", that doesn't explain much... It's too ambiguous. List some specs/hardware. Unless you think all Macs have the same hardware that's why you referred to it as a "stock mac"...  i made a joke out of your question because it was just lame...

« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 01:56:12 AM by Soulless »

obscurity

« Reply #102 on: November 08, 2010, 11:55:20 PM »

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2010, 09:46:57 AM »
Chill people...can't believe all these rants just about Mac vs. PC.  Mac and PC both do the same damn thing.  PC is business oriented and dominated by Microsoft.  Mac is graphics oriented and dominated by Apple.  Other than that...both perform the same task...

joan of arc

« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2010, 11:30:38 AM »

Advertisements