Advertisement

Author Topic: PC or Mac?  (Read 46754 times)

ziggie

Re: PC or Mac?
« Reply #135 on: September 06, 2011, 11:33:28 PM »
1. MAC
2. BOTH

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

obscurity

« Reply #136 on: September 22, 2011, 06:08:38 PM »

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #137 on: September 22, 2011, 06:13:39 PM »
PC > MAC. 'nuff said'

Kyrie_Eleison > Toua   'nuff said'

right?!

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 26, 2011, 04:35:14 PM »
Kyrie_Eleison > Toua   'nuff said'

right?!

sure.. Toua + Your wife/GF >kyrie_eleison. . 'nuff said.. right? ;D

Never risk your life for those who will not do the same...

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #139 on: September 26, 2011, 05:45:08 PM »
sure.. Toua + Your wife/GF >kyrie_eleison. . 'nuff said.. right? ;D

You can try.  But, if you mention your PC is better than her Mac; she'll own you too; just like I already do. 

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 26, 2011, 07:53:05 PM »
You can try.  But, if you mention your PC is better than her Mac; she'll own you too; just like I already do.  

hahahaha... when i go to the bank and i see a mac instead of a pc in front of the loan officer, i'll give in.... Or when the IT manager at work has replaced all the PCs on the floor with Macs then yeah... Until then....oh wait, there is no 'until then'..

you haven't owned me nor will your wife ever.. .. i must edit. might hurt some feelings..  :2funny:

« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 08:00:04 PM by Toua »

Never risk your life for those who will not do the same...

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #141 on: September 27, 2011, 12:24:29 AM »
hahahaha... when i go to the bank and i see a mac instead of a pc in front of the loan officer, i'll give in.... Or when the IT manager at work has replaced all the PCs on the floor with Macs then yeah... Until then....oh wait, there is no 'until then'..

you haven't owned me nor will your wife ever.. .. i must edit. might hurt some feelings..  :2funny:

Well, since you're still replying, I'd say, you've been owned.  I used to be an I.T. until I found out it doesn't pay enough to deal with the stress of a crappy OS like Winblows that needs constant supervision. Of course,my wife still works in I.T. and she's very thankful that Microsoft still makes sh!tty operating systems...othe rwise, she'd be out of a job if the company ever found out about Macs. 

Offline ymmot

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +8
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 09, 2018, 10:56:33 AM »
that anology wouldn't work.  the real anology would be stock civic A vs a stock civic B with a s2000 shell over it.  same internals and everything, same performance and everything you just pay a shit load more for the s2000.  but you're not allowed to tune the stock civic B with a s2000 shell on, vs the other stock civic A that can be tuned with different parts, shells etc and so on to make it run better/faster etc.

whaoo.. I got a warning that this topic has been over 120 days and to consider if I want to reply, lol...

But, I'm going to bring it out of the graveyard anyway. It's funny how this thread was made in 2010 but it's still relevant even now in 2018. PC/laptops aesthetically are pretty much on par with apple computers now, yet apple products are still more expensive just because of brand "Apple".

treasure

« Reply #143 on: July 25, 2018, 12:22:36 AM »
whaoo.. I got a warning that this topic has been over 120 days and to consider if I want to reply, lol...

But, I'm going to bring it out of the graveyard anyway. It's funny how this thread was made in 2010 but it's still relevant even now in 2018. PC/laptops aesthetically are pretty much on par with apple computers now, yet apple products are still more expensive just because of brand "Apple".

I totally forgot about this post. I still have my macbook from 2010 and it still works. the downside is that it isnt as fast as i would like it to be. i have upgraded to a pc recently for a pretty cheap price. dont use it much except if i need to do major typing or shopping. lets see how long this new pc last.

Advertisements