Advertisement

Author Topic: PC or Mac?  (Read 17534 times)

Offline treasure

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
Re: PC or Mac?
« Reply #150 on: July 25, 2018, 12:22:36 AM »
whaoo.. I got a warning that this topic has been over 120 days and to consider if I want to reply, lol...

But, I'm going to bring it out of the graveyard anyway. It's funny how this thread was made in 2010 but it's still relevant even now in 2018. PC/laptops aesthetically are pretty much on par with apple computers now, yet apple products are still more expensive just because of brand "Apple".

I totally forgot about this post. I still have my macbook from 2010 and it still works. the downside is that it isnt as fast as i would like it to be. i have upgraded to a pc recently for a pretty cheap price. dont use it much except if i need to do major typing or shopping. lets see how long this new pc last.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline anonymouse

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +229
    • View Profile
Re: PC or Mac?
« Reply #151 on: July 25, 2018, 01:15:37 AM »
whaoo.. I got a warning that this topic has been over 120 days and to consider if I want to reply, lol...

But, I'm going to bring it out of the graveyard anyway. It's funny how this thread was made in 2010 but it's still relevant even now in 2018. PC/laptops aesthetically are pretty much on par with apple computers now, yet apple products are still more expensive just because of brand "Apple".

For the most part yea, I'd say alot of folks, especially college students, are paying for the brand name. 

I totally forgot about this post. I still have my macbook from 2010 and it still works. the downside is that it isnt as fast as i would like it to be. i have upgraded to a pc recently for a pretty cheap price. dont use it much except if i need to do major typing or shopping. lets see how long this new pc last.

Hey same. I have my macbook pro from around the same time as well. :) it's slower but not a big deal.

Like this post: 0
Try to change the things you cannot accept.

Advertisements