Advertisement

Author Topic: One Thing About You, Everyday!  (Read 519474 times)

Peachy Fish

Re: One Thing About You, Everyday!
« Reply #195 on: November 04, 2010, 09:08:58 AM »
Ken Watanabe and Chow Yun Fat are so darn handsome IMO.  :D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

LadyThao

« Reply #196 on: November 04, 2010, 02:25:17 PM »
Do you know whether he likes you back?

i don't know but he never fails to bug me at least once or twice in a day!

i can't wait to see my little great-nephew who's going to be in any day now!

Pineapple

« Reply #197 on: November 05, 2010, 10:01:48 AM »
I cannot wait for Black Friday!  :P

Peachy Fish

« Reply #198 on: November 05, 2010, 08:43:41 PM »
We were robbed 2 days ago.  :knuppel2:

roach916

« Reply #199 on: November 05, 2010, 09:31:08 PM »
Serious u got robb?

Peachy Fish

« Reply #200 on: November 05, 2010, 10:55:16 PM »
Serious u got robb?

Yep...everythi ng was stolen except sofa, bed, dinner table, 2 desks, food, & clothes.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #201 on: November 08, 2010, 08:22:19 AM »
Shit.... Sorry to hear that... Hopefully the recovery process goes smoothly.

Thanks boO. Hoping it goes smoother soon too and that they catch the people.

yes

« Reply #202 on: November 08, 2010, 12:17:44 PM »
Yep...everything was stolen except sofa, bed, dinner table, 2 desks, food, & clothes.
omfg! me too last week!!!

took the freakin big screen HDTV, laptop, and the PS3  >:( i ,just last night, got over it.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #203 on: November 08, 2010, 05:55:06 PM »
omfg! me too last week!!!

took the freakin big screen HDTV, laptop, and the PS3  >:( i ,just last night, got over it.

Same here...they took HDTV, laptop, computer, PS3, documents, etc. I'm still not over it. I'm paranoid and pray those scumbags are caught, which I believe they'll get caught, since they're on camera at the stores and my banks are invovled. =)

Yes, I hope your burglars are caught too!

« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 05:58:07 PM by Peachy Fish »

roach916

« Reply #204 on: November 08, 2010, 08:03:53 PM »
U two gotta be living in a bad area.. That's alot of stuff they took.. So u two planning to move out or stay there.. Ya living a house or aptment?

Peachy Fish

« Reply #205 on: November 08, 2010, 10:14:49 PM »
U two gotta be living in a bad area.. That's alot of stuff they took.. So u two planning to move out or stay there.. Ya living a house or aptment?

My area isn't that bad - it's just that during the daytime, everyone is at work or school. We're planning on moving out asap. We live in an apt.

ThePhatSista

« Reply #206 on: November 09, 2010, 12:11:55 AM »
A zit is starting to form on my chin. I hate that! It gets painful too. I'm breaking out, so it means I'm going to bleed soon  :2funny: >:(

yes

« Reply #207 on: November 09, 2010, 11:51:59 AM »
my neighborhood is alright. we're getting an alarm installed (a house) and we'er gonna try to live out the year that we lease it for...ugh!

Same here...they took HDTV, laptop, computer, PS3, documents, etc. I'm still not over it. I'm paranoid and pray those scumbags are caught, which I believe they'll get caught, since they're on camera at the stores and my banks are invovled. =)

Yes, I hope your burglars are caught too!
Girl, I was sooo pissed and was cursing left and right.!! I just calmed down a bit yesterday and asked God to help me find forgiveness! hahaha..I am very paranoid now too. I hate that shiet. At least you have a lead on where to start. All I have is that my neighbor saw a blue suburban in my driveway. So, Ive been looking for a blue suburban,although, I stopped plotting my own investigation. ..... >:( >:( >:( >:(

Pineapple

« Reply #208 on: November 09, 2010, 03:45:59 PM »
I've been pretty happy lately...la la la la la.... :P

Peachy Fish & yes,

Sorry to hear that you two got robbed.  I hope that you two are doing well regardless.  Please try to calm down and think of positive things as much as you can...and gather all your valuable that you still have and keep them safe.  Sometimes, life can be so harsh but the only way to look forward is to let it go.  Be thankful that they only took the materialistic stuff and did not encounter you in any way for your life and health is much more precious than any item in this world.

*HUGS*

« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 03:51:05 PM by Pineapple »

yes

« Reply #209 on: November 09, 2010, 04:39:21 PM »
I've been pretty happy lately...la la la la la.... :P

Peachy Fish & yes,

Sorry to hear that you two got robbed.  I hope that you two are doing well regardless.  Please try to calm down and think of positive things as much as you can...and gather all your valuable that you still have and keep them safe.  Sometimes, life can be so harsh but the only way to look forward is to let it go.  Be thankful that they only took the materialistic stuff and did not encounter you in any way for your life and health is much more precious than any item in this world.

*HUGS*

thanks hun....im better today but yes, i am very thanksful it happened while we were not home. HUGS!!!

Advertisements