Advertisement

Author Topic: One Thing About You, Everyday!  (Read 519353 times)

roach916

Re: One Thing About You, Everyday!
« Reply #210 on: November 09, 2010, 05:20:19 PM »
Sorry for the both of ya... That shit suck.. Hopefully they'll catch to thief n ya get uir stuff back..

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

yes

« Reply #211 on: November 09, 2010, 06:15:41 PM »
Sorry for the both of ya... That shit suck.. Hopefully they'll catch to thief n ya get uir stuff back..
thanks roach...karma better get them and get them quick.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #212 on: November 09, 2010, 09:54:59 PM »
I've been pretty happy lately...la la la la la.... :P

Peachy Fish & yes,

Sorry to hear that you two got robbed.  I hope that you two are doing well regardless.  Please try to calm down and think of positive things as much as you can...and gather all your valuable that you still have and keep them safe.  Sometimes, life can be so harsh but the only way to look forward is to let it go.  Be thankful that they only took the materialistic stuff and did not encounter you in any way for your life and health is much more precious than any item in this world.

*HUGS*

Thanks Pineapple. I'm trying my best to stay calm. =)

Thanks Roach.

Pineapple

« Reply #213 on: November 12, 2010, 10:32:04 AM »
I think I'm going to try to purchase a Hmong xim xaus and practice playing it.  I don't know what's with me and Hmong instruments but I really enjoy listening to Hmong xim xau.  I believe it is a good investment in learning our Hmong music/instruments.  It is a knowlegde that is precious and priceless...

Peachy Fish

« Reply #214 on: November 12, 2010, 09:35:28 PM »
I think I'm going to try to purchase a Hmong xim xaus and practice playing it.  I don't know what's with me and Hmong instruments but I really enjoy listening to Hmong xim xau.  I believe it is a good investment in learning our Hmong music/instruments.  It is a knowlegde that is precious and priceless...

Awesome. Please post you playing it too. I love the sound that the xim xaus makes.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #215 on: November 15, 2010, 07:21:55 AM »
I've a very special wedding is this week to attend, and, I'm so picky, so I don't even have a dress yet!

Peachy Fish

« Reply #216 on: November 16, 2010, 08:35:54 AM »
I don't like the "packing & unpacking" aspect of moving.

yes

« Reply #217 on: November 16, 2010, 11:36:38 AM »
today...so far , so good  :)

Pineapple

« Reply #218 on: November 17, 2010, 10:20:13 AM »
Awesome. Please post you playing it too. I love the sound that the xim xaus makes.

LOL, I haven't bought it yet.  I don't even know how much those xim xaus goes for.  I need to do more researching.  Probably gonna have to get lessons too... :-\

Peachy Fish

« Reply #219 on: November 17, 2010, 10:57:39 AM »
LOL, I haven't bought it yet.  I don't even know how much those xim xaus goes for.  I need to do more researching.  Probably gonna have to get lessons too... :-\

Pineapple, I really like listening to the man below.  :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the long post!!!

So I live on the 2nd floor at my new apts, where you may access my apt. door from 2 staircases.

Yesterday I was about to leave my apt. when suddenly a cat climbed up the stairs and ran towards me and that very same moment, a dog climbed up the stairs and ran towards me and stood beside me. I freaked out and froze for 2 minutes, trying to figure out what to do...I was afraid to go back into my apt, b/c what if the animals followed me? I decided to try to outrun both, but every move that I made, the freaky cat would mirror.

Eventually, the cat passed by me, so I thought it was going to leave, so I gave out a sigh of relief; however, the cat just went and stood right in the stair path that I was going to use. The cat wouldn't let me go, so the dog barked at the cat and nudged it.

Finally, the cat moved and I was able to leave. When I was trying to run as fast as I could to my car, the cat chased after me and the dog chased after the cat. Once safely in my car, I saw that the dog was pushing the cat stay away from me. Then very loudly, the cat hissed "meow" and was about to claw the dog.

Ugh! I was soooooooooo freaked out by this, and I was afraid for the dog's life. I hate cats!

« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 11:08:57 AM by Peachy Fish »

Peachy Fish

« Reply #220 on: November 17, 2010, 11:07:36 PM »
I totally agree with you on this...I hate cats. I am not a cat person at all. This was further reinforce the other day when this feral cat chased my dog. My dog wanted to play with the cat but the cat was not in the mood. I witness it's hair being raised and it was showing its teeth. Eww...it was so ugly. I have a poor excuse of a dog anyways.

Did you end up buying a dress for the forthcoming wedding?

_

I made a very important decision today. I hope it goes accordingly to plan. *fingercross* If not FML....LOL

The wedding is on Saturday & I have 2 dresses 2 choose: a long black 1-shoulder mermaid gown or a short dark turquoise tube dress. Not sure what yet, but I must leave my city by Friday morning 2 head over to the bride's city, I guess I'll just do "eenie, minie, mo".  :-[ 

yes

« Reply #221 on: November 18, 2010, 02:23:48 PM »
I dont like this 5 day forecast. It should be a nice no snow/ice wknd.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #222 on: November 18, 2010, 02:25:42 PM »
Spray painting ostrich feathers gold.  :icon_thumleft:

Peachy Fish

« Reply #223 on: November 20, 2010, 09:11:33 AM »
Peachy Fish- I am sure you will look beautiful....h ave fun

-

Today I am an angry little person...tomor row is a new day= new attitude

-

I did a silly thing.....no surprise there....

Thanks Boo!

I want more sleep!

Peachy Fish

« Reply #224 on: November 21, 2010, 11:24:19 PM »
The wedding was beautiful & we partied forever it seemed...Pink looked hot and beautiful in her wedding dress.

Advertisements