Advertisement

Author Topic: One Thing About You, Everyday!  (Read 519915 times)

Peachy Fish

Re: One Thing About You, Everyday!
« Reply #255 on: December 08, 2010, 11:41:30 AM »
Last night, the girls came over to eat...somehow we ended up playing cards where the losers have to take beer shots. It was great.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Pineapple

« Reply #256 on: December 09, 2010, 04:05:16 PM »
I was denied vacation time off on the days I had wanted to take off.   :'(

nou

« Reply #257 on: December 09, 2010, 11:49:57 PM »
I love crafting. That's why 35% of my paycheck is always missing. LOL.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #258 on: December 10, 2010, 08:12:51 AM »
I love crafting. That's why 35% of my paycheck is always missing. LOL.

Nou what kind of crafts do you like doing? I always find threads, beads, and other craft stuff at thrift stores.

---

I had a wonderful Secret Santa dinner w/the bf and his company last night.

nou

« Reply #259 on: December 10, 2010, 10:09:29 PM »
Nou what kind of crafts do you like doing? I always find threads, beads, and other craft stuff at thrift stores.

---

I had a wonderful Secret Santa dinner w/the bf and his company last night.

I thought I liked scrapbooking, but turns out I'm more of a card maker.  I like making minature cards, envelopes, minibooks and such... pretty much anything minature is my thing.  I don't like making large cards or buying them... People usually throw them away and I always feel so bad about it.  So, if I make them smaller and they throw it away, I wouldn't feel as horrible.  My sister and I are still putting together an online store.  When it's up, I'll share with you. =)

~~~~

Today I feel sad and disappointed at the loves of my life.  *sigh*...

LadyThao

« Reply #260 on: December 12, 2010, 03:58:12 PM »
my dreams are bugging me.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #261 on: December 13, 2010, 01:11:54 PM »
My family's hearts are all breaking, but I cannot do anything about it...why don't people speak up when it's most vital? Why do they wait until it's too late?

nou

« Reply #262 on: December 13, 2010, 08:00:45 PM »

My stupid car is driving me crazy! If i didn't have my dog I would have  bought a motorcycle instead.

Me too!  This year I've had to fix my car so many times and it's not even paid off yet!!!

---

The holidays always brings me frustration, anger, stress, anything negative.. *sigh*...

Peachy Fish

« Reply #263 on: December 14, 2010, 08:50:04 AM »
Sometimes words that are left unspoken due to circumstancial reasons are the most important. I hope your family is able to resolve the issue.  Do not be too hard on yourself. Often difficulty situation just need time and space to work itself out organically.

Stay strong and positive!

-

My stupid car is driving me crazy! If i didn't have my dog I would have  bought a motorcycle instead.

Thanks Boo, I'm trying.

---

It amazes me how relatives have the audacity to tell me how much heartache my siblings and I are inflicting on my parents, but they never look at themselves 1st before accusing someone else.  ::)

Pineapple

« Reply #264 on: December 14, 2010, 12:39:20 PM »
Although I've got something wrapped for my mother, I'm still wanting to get something else for her as well.  *bonks head*

Pineapple

« Reply #265 on: December 15, 2010, 02:18:09 PM »
OMG...as silly as this may sound...I just have to share it because it made me smile all day long thinking about my silliness as a kid.

I used to re-act this scene when I was a little girl with my bag of pennies.  I would pretend that the pennies were the water as I was washing my hair and I took those mini bracelet (the ones with multiple colors which you can find Hmong selling at the flea market) inside the purse with the penny.  Then shower myself with it.

You can find the scene at 6:10-6:30 in The Peacock Princess movie below.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #266 on: December 15, 2010, 04:22:21 PM »
Although I've got something wrapped for my mother, I'm still wanting to get something else for her as well.  *bonks head*

I've been doing this too Pineapple...no w my mom has 3 gifts from the bf and me.

---

Due to unforeseen circumstances, my family is celebrating Christmas this Saturday...onc e my sister, bf, and I reach our destination: 1) open presents, 2) eat, 3) decorate cookies, 4) take the younger siblings to visit Santa at Bass Pro Shop, and 5) go look at lights. I'm super excited.  :D

Peachy Fish

« Reply #267 on: December 17, 2010, 08:44:42 AM »
Peachy Fish the answer is YES to your question in a separate thread. If you and your s/o do decide to do some traveling in the future I just want to say you have a place to stay at my house. I live near the beach..... O0

Aw thanks BoO. That's so awesome. I bet you love it there. If ever you visit here, you can stay here, too.

---

Is there such a thing as a healthy-tasting avocado? I just ate one...it didn't taste fatty and yummy like it normally does, and this 1 was ripe.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 09:07:47 AM by Peachy Fish »

Peachy Fish

« Reply #268 on: December 20, 2010, 06:16:28 PM »
R.I.P. Uncle Z...you're too young to leave this world. You'll forever be in our hearts, and your family is in our prayers. I wish the last time I saw you, I could have said more than a "hi, how are you doing?"...

« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 11:22:06 PM by Peachy Fish »

Peachy Fish

« Reply #269 on: December 22, 2010, 08:58:26 AM »
Peachy Fish...I am sorry for your loss. My condolences to your family and to his family. May the love of those around you, help you through the days ahead. You are in my thoughts during this difficult time.

Thanks boO.

---

My sister called me an oddball because I eat cherry tomatoes like it's popcorn.  :D

Advertisements