Advertisement

Author Topic: One Thing About You, Everyday!  (Read 519608 times)

Pineapple

Re: One Thing About You, Everyday!
« Reply #285 on: January 04, 2011, 11:24:31 AM »
It is so hard trying to be an understanding person....so here's a  :cat:

Anyways, I've been trying to find a way to decorate the living room because I've been saving last year just for this.  I have been looking around for stuff but almost all the things I like are way too expensive.  I try to refrain myself from purchasing anything as such...but there's always a "but" this "but" that... :tickedoff:

« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 11:33:12 AM by Pineapple »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Peachy Fish

« Reply #286 on: January 04, 2011, 11:42:50 AM »
My big toe nail crack the other day as a result half of the nail fell off. One word= OUCH! I've been walking around like a cripple....

Ouch. Hope you feel better soon boO.

It is so hard trying to be an understanding person....so here's a  :cat:

Anyways, I've been trying to find a way to decorate the living room because I've been saving last year just for this.  I have been looking around for stuff but almost all the things I like are way too expensive.  I try to refrain myself from purchasing anything as such...but there's always a "but" this "but" that... :tickedoff:

Pineapple have you looked at places like TJMaxx, Marshall's, Ross, Ikea, or CB2?

---

I cannot wait to be fit again!  :D

Pineapple

« Reply #287 on: January 04, 2011, 12:20:31 PM »
Ouch. Hope you feel better soon boO.

Pineapple have you looked at places like TJMaxx, Marshall's, Ross, Ikea, or CB2?

---

I cannot wait to be fit again!  :D

No, I haven't.  I was thinking about heading to Marshalls and TJMaxx tonight.  I'm trying to brighten up my living room with some whites or beige colored items.  I've also been trying to find some butterfly that I can hang on the wall or something similar to give off a very natural nature look.  A serene and comfortable look that is.  I've been thinking about going to Michael.com and buying some box and painting them with a nature features vs buying pretty crafted box that are probably going to cost a lot more.

Pineapple

« Reply #288 on: January 05, 2011, 11:42:16 AM »
I spent my birthday blindfolded, kidnapped, then chased by bounty hunters.

(to find out how this can happen to you, visit onPoint Tactical-- i highly recommend it)

I just went ahead and read that site you listed.  It sounds very exciting, very adventurous, and good learning skills for real.  It also sounds scary because honestly...whi le you think you're in a class for this...it can also be very real.  Perhaps I watch too much movie such as The Game with Michael Douglas (although that movie was a bit different but very similar).

So last night I was watching Date with an Angel (1987) and today I cannot help stop myself singing "Angel baby, my angel baby...woohooo I love you...woohoo I do..."  I love that movie.  French fries...yes I love french fries.  LOL  :P

« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 11:50:43 AM by Pineapple »

Peachy Fish

« Reply #289 on: January 05, 2011, 11:53:19 AM »
No, I haven't.  I was thinking about heading to Marshalls and TJMaxx tonight.  I'm trying to brighten up my living room with some whites or beige colored items.  I've also been trying to find some butterfly that I can hang on the wall or something similar to give off a very natural nature look.  A serene and comfortable look that is.  I've been thinking about going to Michael.com and buying some box and painting them with a nature features vs buying pretty crafted box that are probably going to cost a lot more.

Hope you found something Pineapple. If you have a Garden Ridge or Hobby Lobby near you, they're bound to have craft stuff too.

---

Another day of exercising...I cannot wait!

Pineapple

« Reply #290 on: January 05, 2011, 12:32:31 PM »
Hope you found something Pineapple. If you have a Garden Ridge or Hobby Lobby near you, they're bound to have craft stuff too.

---

Another day of exercising...I cannot wait!

I went to TJMaxx only and found a very nice carpet but it was a bit small...:(  I did saw a lot of nice cups and dishes but I have too many of those...hehe.  I also found a nice lamp table that was $99.99...was going back and forth to look at it over and over again.  I decided to not buy it because I just kept thinking that it was just too much for it.  It was cute and stylish though but wasn't really worth a hundred bucks.  So I just came back home, cook dinner and watched Date with an Angel.

Pineapple

« Reply #291 on: January 05, 2011, 12:47:18 PM »
Or if you're like some people I know (myself included) you watch too many episodes of Burn Notice. But, honestly, the training is highly worth it. Think of the money as secondary.

______

One thing about me today:
Bathroom mirrors that fronts as medicine cabinets freaks me out. Everytime I close it I am afraid that someone/something will be standing behind me wanting to do bad things. Needless to say, I don't use this feature much if it must exist in my bathroom.

Wow, really?  Can't believe you think just like me.  I totally agree with you on that one.  Sometimes I am thinking too much or scarying myself with these horrible thoughts.  It's especially after showering and the mirrors gets fogged up...afraid of wiping the mirror because you don't know what else is going to refelct in the mirror besides you...LOL.

Pineapple

« Reply #292 on: January 06, 2011, 02:00:16 PM »
So today during lunch, my co-worker and I had a small talk about her relationships.  She's been having a hard time trying to find the right "men" (the way she was pronouncing it).  I told her the reason why she's having a hard time is because she's looking for "men" and not a "man."  I was making fun of her...jokingly of course.  She came onto me and started saying how I'm the type that's never going to know how dating is like because I'm going to marry the first man that I ever date.  LOL!

Peachy Fish

« Reply #293 on: January 07, 2011, 09:38:55 AM »
R.I.P. GVP.

Pineapple

« Reply #294 on: January 07, 2011, 11:09:06 AM »
Pineapple your coworker became defensive so suddenly as oppose to taking your suggestion on board. No wonder she is in her current dilemma.
Highway From your previous post, it appears that you thrive on adrenaline-type activities? Have you partake in any other similar activities such as bungee jumping?

-

I am craving for spicy food!

I take no offense...she's really cool but hot tempered sometimes. 

I've been weeping all night last night and today my eyes have been puffed red.  Yes, R.I.P GVP!  We all miss you dearly...yet you will live in us forever.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #295 on: January 07, 2011, 11:45:10 AM »
I wouldn't say "thrive" on it hmm... it' just fun. I have yet to do bungee jumping but I'm putting that on my list.
It is true what they say. PH is the source for all hmong news. RIP then...

Possibly...I learned from FB. hehe

Peachy Fish

« Reply #296 on: January 07, 2011, 11:52:44 AM »
Well now I learned it from you. I wonder who will be up for the challenge, if any?

No clue...it's all over the news and PH too.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #297 on: January 10, 2011, 10:36:08 AM »
Pretty avatar boO!

---

It's snowing, and I've to refill our water bottle.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #298 on: January 12, 2011, 04:59:33 PM »
Almost time to exercise.  :D

Pineapple

« Reply #299 on: January 13, 2011, 11:24:59 AM »
I've been slacking lately.

Advertisements